Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums

Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/index.php)
-   6.7L Power Stroke Diesel (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/forum205/)
-   -   This is prolly a 1 page thread at most (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/1183425-this-is-prolly-a-1-page-thread-at-most.html)

Sailor Roy 11-24-2014 11:09 AM

Originally Posted by RigTrash601 (Post 14846699)
:-X19

Enough with the FOUL LANGUAGE this morning Roy! LOL:D

Aye Aye Sir.........

I was hoping to get a comment out of Sgt Steve.......:-X04

Sailor Roy 11-24-2014 11:12 AM

Originally Posted by LabCab (Post 14846908)
Roy,
Those comments from 1955 hit home since that is the year I was born.....
WOW.... Crazy when you think about it from that perspective....
Pat

Rail Mgr is on vacation this week, but he said he will give me updates daily.... Lets see how long he sleeps in.... :-)

Pat.....I didn't approve his Leave request. ....:-X04...:-X04
Really. ..that is very kind of him. Thank you.

Sailor Roy 11-24-2014 11:15 AM

Originally Posted by SavageNFS (Post 14846923)
You sound like Steve when he was waiting for his truck. I won't hold it against you buddy...I couldn't do it. I'm so proud of both of you for waiting it out and getting exactly what you want :)

Hang in there!!!

P.S. The fenders on the bed of a DRW FIAT are really nice. I saw one Sunday afternoon up close and I like it.

Really.......I'll put Ram dually fenders on JGG if she ever shows up.
:-X04

Sailor Roy 11-24-2014 11:18 AM

Originally Posted by JKerrySchneider (Post 14846999)
Nice posting on 1955, what a great year. Now, as for this posting, not sure anyone is that disparate for a truck, are the they?

Seemed like the Fun thing to do.......:-jammin:-jammin

I'm trying to cheer me up. .......:'(:'(

Dakster 11-24-2014 12:16 PM

Roy - it depends on the lock pick model. Some don't have as many camera inputs on them. I had them on several vehicles in the past and liked them. They continue to make improvements as time goes on. Toughest part is pulling the radio out to install.

I'm actually 42, not 39 but I'll gladly go back to 39.

Roy - a friend of mine ordered an explorer when it got to the dealer it had 550 miles on it... Must have been the plant lunch wagon before it was shipped. I hope crystal can find out what is going on with it.

Sailor Roy 11-24-2014 01:04 PM

Originally Posted by Dakster (Post 14847406)
Roy - it depends on the lock pick model. Some don't have as many camera inputs on them. I had them on several vehicles in the past and liked them. They continue to make improvements as time goes on. Toughest part is pulling the radio out to install.

I'm actually 42, not 39 but I'll gladly go back to 39.

Roy - a friend of mine ordered an explorer when it got to the dealer it had 550 miles on it... Must have been the plant lunch wagon before it was shipped. I hope crystal can find out what is going on with it.

If I showed up to pickup my (Late arriving) new truck and it had 550 miles on it.......I would not need a truck any longer......I would be in Jail ....:-arrgh:-arrgh:-arrgh:-arrgh:-arrgh:-arrgh:-arrgh:-arrgh:-arrgh
:-X01:-X01:-X01:-X01:-X01:-X01:-X01:-rip:-rip:-rip:-rip:-X09:-X09:-X09:-X09:-X09

Get the F****** HIT............}>}>

On EDIT: Just Kidding Of Course..........

:-yeahrigh.....:-yeahrigh............:-liessign

:-missingt:-missingt:-X24

FordService 11-24-2014 01:28 PM

Originally Posted by Dakster (Post 14847406)
...a friend of mine ordered an explorer when it got to the dealer it had 550 miles on it... Must have been the plant lunch wagon before it was shipped. I hope crystal can find out what is going on with it.

Did I hear my name, Dakster? ;)

Was the Explorer ordered via dealership swap and driven to your friend's dealer? I see I have a PM from you; I'll check out your message and put on my detective hat. :-X22

Crystal

Sailor Roy 11-24-2014 02:02 PM

Originally Posted by FordService (Post 14847555)
Did I hear my name, Dakster? ;)

Was the Explorer ordered via dealership swap and driven to your friend's dealer? I see I have a PM from you; I'll check out your message and put on my detective hat. :-X22

Crystal

Howdy Super Hero............:-jammin:-jammin

Sailor Roy 11-24-2014 02:04 PM

GUYS..............

Hotel Sierra...........

RUMOR has it that Jolly Green is in Laurel Montana..............

:-jammin:-jammin:-jammin:-jammin

:-dancing1:-dancing1:-dancing1:-dancing1:-dancing1

Chad149 11-24-2014 03:05 PM

Originally Posted by Sailor_Roy (Post 14847624)
GUYS..............

Hotel Sierra...........

So just need to be loaded onto a marginally bigger truck now for final delivery?:-jammin

92F350CC 11-24-2014 03:24 PM

Originally Posted by Sailor_Roy (Post 14847624)
GUYS..............

Hotel Sierra...........

Horry sheet, it's coming.

Sailor Roy 11-24-2014 03:25 PM

Originally Posted by Chad149 (Post 14847768)
So just need to be loaded onto a marginally bigger truck now for final delivery?:-jammin

Yepper.........:-X22

Crystal is now showing an ETA dealer of 05 December.........Hummmm Too long a wait.......Faster.......:-jammin:-jammin

FordService 11-24-2014 03:33 PM

Originally Posted by Sailor_Roy (Post 14847619)
Howdy Super Hero............:-jammin:-jammin

Aww, shucks, Roy. Just doin' my job. Although "Super Hero" has a nice ring to it... :p

Crystal

Dakster 11-24-2014 03:58 PM

Thanks Crystal and I sent you a PM back with the full vin. Apparently, I skipped an 'F'.

Looks like Roy is going to be getting his truck soon...

Sgt93 11-24-2014 04:08 PM

Hello all. Been busier than all can be and it doesn't seem to end.

I was relaxing last Thursday night when my daughter and I were listening to some Eric Church. I said to her that I wondered when he would be coming to town to play. I checked Ticketmaster and saw he was playing the next day in Peoria! Jumped on a few tickets that were left and we had a great time. Wish I could have had a beer or two, but since it was a daddy daughter date, I stayed away from it.

Hopefully the people will have their crap out of my new house this week and we can move the close date to next week. I swear, the money we have been spending has been unreal. Ordering new furniture, electronics etc. kills me to think about it! :0

My wife's grandmother passed away this morning. We were expecting it, and she will be missed. She reminds me a lot of grandpa Gusftafson on the Grumoy Old Men movies. She was hilarious, smoked and drank beer often. I know she is happy to be in heaven with her husband though. RIP GiGi, you were a phenomenal lady.

I have no idea what's been going on here in the forum. Must be a hundred pages since I was last on. Hope everyone is doing well and getting ready for the holidays. I bet I won't have time to relax until after New Years; but I can't wait!

Lots of viewings and interest on the current house, but no offers yet. It's only been on the market just over a week and I'm already losing my mind keeping it 'inspection ready' for the daily showings.

Well, time to pick up my son from after school activities. Have a great one and I hope to be back on soon. Please bear with me. I haven't forgoten about you all, promise.