Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums

Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/index.php)
-   6.7L Power Stroke Diesel (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/forum205/)
-   -   This is prolly a 1 page thread at most (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/1183425-this-is-prolly-a-1-page-thread-at-most.html)

kper05 11-18-2014 07:15 PM

Waiting on cool shipments to arrive is difficult, yet I prefer to order things than attempt to find them somewhere. First world problems.

Sailor Roy 11-18-2014 07:54 PM

Originally Posted by kper05 (Post 14831955)
Waiting on cool shipments to arrive is difficult, yet I prefer to order things than attempt to find them somewhere. First world problems.

YES........Where is my Truck.........:'(

Tim Young 11-18-2014 09:28 PM

Good evening guys.

Savage, Your sled lift looks pretty darn nice. Good Job!

New rules for Santa this year.

https://cimg5.ibsrv.net/gimg/www.for...088eab1d78.jpg

Iowa Ford 11-18-2014 09:59 PM

Originally Posted by GIGGER (Post 14831794)
Hey Savage that sled lift, can you lift the sled using an impact gun on the screw,
great looking stuff there....

Gerry, an 18 v cordless drill works well on them :-X22
Guys I know that have them threw the hand crank away the day they bought the lift.
I prefer a fork truck with extensions on the forks.

SavageNFS 11-18-2014 10:16 PM

Originally Posted by GIGGER (Post 14831794)
Hey Savage that sled lift, can you lift the sled using an impact gun on the screw,
great looking stuff there....

Yes...1/2" adaptor for a drill. Works great!

Tofan 11-18-2014 10:29 PM

Thanks for all the prayers guys. He was finally sent home from the hospital early today, since being there was Saturday. He is resting in bed and has many appointments for tests and such. The other tests were inconclusive and they basically just said that it was hypothermia mixed with an allergic reaction to something he ate.

Another note, I installed Remote Start in my truck!!! I will make a long post so it can be added to the tech folder later! It's so sweet!!!

Dakster 11-18-2014 10:54 PM

Tofan glad the FIL is home and it doesn't sound like it was anything too serious.

Looking forward to your write-up on the remote start....

Sailor Roy 11-18-2014 11:51 PM

Originally Posted by Tofan (Post 14832719)
Thanks for all the prayers guys. He was finally sent home from the hospital early today, since being there was Saturday. He is resting in bed and has many appointments for tests and such. The other tests were inconclusive and they basically just said that it was hypothermia mixed with an allergic reaction to something he ate.

Another note, I installed Remote Start in my truck!!! I will make a long post so it can be added to the tech folder later! It's so sweet!!!

Good news........:-X22
:):)

Dakster 11-19-2014 12:31 AM

JGG move out of Kansas yet?

EO2SeaBee 11-19-2014 04:47 AM

Good morning guys.

Dak, I didn't know Santa was grumpy, but that does make sense. Perhaps he SHOULD eat cookies and brownies in Washington and Colorado. I saw on the news last night that there is a commercially available line of weed stuff with Marley all over it. WOW!

Matt, glad to see some good news about FIL. Thanks for updating. The remote start should be a nice upgrade. This is the first vehicle I've ever had with remote start and I like it. While not nearly as cold as a lot of the places where you guys all live, it was frosty this morning when I went to my truck to head to work. I hit the remote start, and by the time I finished smoking a cig, my windows were all clear of frost. We don't own ice scrapers in southeast Texas.

Andre, Santa was good to you. I'm diggin the cool new toys. I'm probably getting coal from Santa this year.

Mitch, the seas should be more calm for you today. The wind has changed direction and is very calm here.

I have to get busy for now, so I'll catch up with you guys later. I hear we need more perfume. Y'all have a great day!

Jigger2020 11-19-2014 05:40 AM

Good morning team

SavageNFS 11-19-2014 06:58 AM

Good morning guys!

Great news Tofan on the FIL and the remote start. I can't wait to see the post.

I'm going to work on the black MXZ today and get the studs on it, carbides, tunnel protectors and oil tank insert installed. Provided the phone calls and emails are light, I should be able to get that one all done.

Iowa Ford 11-19-2014 07:10 AM

Good morning guys
Tofan, glad to hear your FIL is doing better
Andre, have fun getting the Doo ready :-X22

RigTrash601 11-19-2014 07:35 AM

Good Morning everyone!:-wink
Tofan, good news on FIL, prayers will continue though

Andre, have fun with the "sleds" today, weather keeps going like it is, me & Doug may have to purchase a couple...LOL:-X04

Roy, mix up in shipping, JGG is in Ms. :-whud

Doug, you mentioned an ice scraper, WTH is that?:-huh

Dak, Gerry & Iowa Tim, hope all is well for you gents!

EO2SeaBee 11-19-2014 07:38 AM

Originally Posted by RigTrash601 (Post 14833259)

Doug, you mentioned an ice scraper, WTH is that?:-huh

I've seen pictures previously!