Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums

Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/index.php)
-   1957 - 1960 F100 & Larger F-Series Trucks (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/forum268/)
-   -   Bed Trailer (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/1178824-bed-trailer.html)

Jeff and Nicolle 07-29-2012 11:35 AM

Bed Trailer

trailer sale or trade

not mine, don't know them, just saw this and exposing you to it.

spurredon 07-29-2012 09:07 PM

So why aren't you buying this? You can't buy this much history for any less!!

Jeff and Nicolle 07-29-2012 09:19 PM

Originally Posted by spurredon (Post 12113033)
So why aren't you buying this? You can't buy this much history for any less!!

Hey there old friend! I got all the "HISTORY" I can handle right now, in my garage! I just saw this and thought maybe someone may be able to use the bed.
The side in the picture looks pretty nice. At least I thought so...
Just trying to help a truck buddy out!
edit: not by helping the seller, by helping a guy in need of a bed...I don't know anything about the seller.

spurredon 07-29-2012 09:23 PM

If you were closer to upstate NY I would be interested. I remember these beds where very popular trailer boxes back in the day before folks had to buy store bought stuff as they do today! Thanks for the heads up even if you are going to let this trailer go to the crusher!:-X04:-X04

thundersnow70 07-31-2012 08:09 AM

jeff, what the heck are you doin over on this side? i had to do a double take when i seen the f 321 avatar. jk. thanks for giving everyone a heads up on the bed. its nice to know we havent been forgotten by everyone. :-wink

Jeff and Nicolle 07-31-2012 10:36 PM

Originally Posted by thundersnow70 (Post 12118225)
jeff, what the heck are you doin over on this side? i had to do a double take when i seen the f 321 avatar. jk. thanks for giving everyone a heads up on the bed. its nice to know we havent been forgotten by everyone. :-wink

Like my wife says..."There are no steps in this family!":-X04
I actually get on this forum and the others up to the '96 forum.
The Expedition forum and the Explorer forum. All FTE though. I am not a member anywhere else.....yet...
I feel weird, sometimes, posting ads like that, but ya never know when it might help someone out!
Hey Mark, Did you make it to Stu's? I was waiting to meet you.

thundersnow70 08-01-2012 08:20 PM

Never made it to Stu's place. I was planning on it and then he called and said he was coming my way a few weeks earlier so we made the swap at my place. Then met up with him out at iola for the swap meet a few weeks later. You havent lived until you spent two days at a swap meet with Stu. I wish i could retain half of the knowledge he shares. Didnt score to much stuff for the 52's but made out like a bandit on the 66 galaxie side. I got a nos fender for free and a $60 story. It will probably be next summer now before i make it his way. When i get that way i will be in touch.