Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums

Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/index.php)
-   South Dakota Chapter (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/forum222/)
-   -   South Dakota's July BS & chat (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/1172540-south-dakotas-july-bs-and-chat.html)

KOESTNER 07-12-2012 08:54 PM

Originally Posted by Sailor_Roy (Post 12051201)
Morning Pat ......

Hi Rob..... Where ever you are!!

Anyone remember: "Car 54 Where are You"

:-hair

Roy, you're telling your age again!

cowboywanabe 07-13-2012 12:08 AM

Good evening South Dakota and visiting trouble makers! Miss me yet? :D

I can't escape the heat, it's been following me the entire trip. Pat must have really got the weather gods on his side this time. It was in the upper 90s in Helena, MT today. :(

Had a little bit of cooler weather on the trip through Alberta and British Columbia... It was cool in the mountains of Glacier NP, but hot everywhere else. At least it is a dry heat.

Gerry must have gotten a message sent to the Canadian border agents, we were randomly selected for inspection when we got there. D'oh! But they were very nice and I didn't have to unload the motorcycle... Just checked one side bag and the trunk and sent us on our way.

I dropped my biker chick (aka the wife) at the airport today since she has military duty this weekend. I hung out with my old friends in Helena this evening and will depart for Cody, WY in the morning.

Here are some photos from the trip so far... Sorry Pat, it's a photobucket link since this site won't accept uploads from my iPhone.

http://photobucket.com/dakotarob-mct...um_view_click*

semocoachworks 07-13-2012 12:14 AM

Originally Posted by Rushmore X (Post 12012798)
Figured since it is July now we should have a July thread... Have a good one everyone!

Hey! Nice to see someone else from Rapid!

Rushmore X 07-13-2012 03:33 AM

Originally Posted by semocoachworks (Post 12053385)
Hey! Nice to see someone else from Rapid!

Welcome to the forum! Good to have another native on the thread...

X_Hemi_Guy 07-13-2012 05:29 AM

Morning South Dakota!

Watch out...we're headed your way...well eventually!...Looking forward to meeting up with Trent and Rob in Hill City!...

Rob...I told you...(okay asked you) to get rid of that heat BEFORE I headed west...!!!...LOL

Well we're all packed and ready to head out on our near 3 week RV trek through Wisconsin, Minnesota, North Dakota, Montana, Wyoming, South Dakota and back to Minnesota, Wisconsin on the way home...

Tonight we'll spend the night in Oakdale Wisconsin (God willing getting through Chi-Town!)

Tomorrow well spend 6, 7, 8 hours in the Mall of America (God HELP me with 2 teenage girls and the wife...LOL)...

Sunday we'll make Teddy Roosevelt NP in Medora ND for a few nights there...before making our way to Glacier...

Hope everyone has a great Friday!...I'll check in as we travel...we should have wifi everywhere except probably Yellowstone...

Joe.

Jigger2020 07-13-2012 06:57 AM

Good Friday morning and where did the week go, time is flying past, have a great day everyone....:)

Great pics Rob, yes I warned the border patrol that you were entering, lol

Rushmore X 07-13-2012 04:38 PM

Originally Posted by X_Hemi_Guy (Post 12053608)
Morning South Dakota!

Watch out...we're headed your way...well eventually!...Looking forward to meeting up with Trent and Rob in Hill City!...

Rob...I told you...(okay asked you) to get rid of that heat BEFORE I headed west...!!!...LOL

Well we're all packed and ready to head out on our near 3 week RV trek through Wisconsin, Minnesota, North Dakota, Montana, Wyoming, South Dakota and back to Minnesota, Wisconsin on the way home...

Tonight we'll spend the night in Oakdale Wisconsin (God willing getting through Chi-Town!)

Tomorrow well spend 6, 7, 8 hours in the Mall of America (God HELP me with 2 teenage girls and the wife...LOL)...

Sunday we'll make Teddy Roosevelt NP in Medora ND for a few nights there...before making our way to Glacier...

Hope everyone has a great Friday!...I'll check in as we travel...we should have wifi everywhere except probably Yellowstone...

Joe.

If I remember right and it hasn't changed there are a couple sports bars on the top floor of the Mall that they could find you at when they run out of money...

KOESTNER 07-13-2012 10:19 PM

Rob, from the pics you are seeing some beautiful country, thanks for sharing. Keep it safe and have fun.

Jigger2020 07-14-2012 08:44 AM

Good morning everyone, have a great weekend, sunny & clear up here...:)

Rushmore X 07-14-2012 06:03 PM

Hot, hot, hot here...

cowboywanabe 07-14-2012 08:46 PM

Originally Posted by Rushmore X (Post 12059010)
Hot, hot, hot here...

What he said... ^^^^^. :eek:

Howdy all, back in South Dakota, staying tonight in Rapid City before the final 400 mile trek east to home. Plan to leave really early so I can avoid some of the heat.

Rushmore X 07-14-2012 09:37 PM

Have a good rest of your trip and see you next weekend! Where you staying at?

67gt351 07-15-2012 04:37 AM

Good Sunday morning South Dakota :)

Good morning Rob,Trent, and the gang !

Welcome back Rob, have a safe trip back home :-X22

Rushmore X 07-15-2012 08:42 AM

Good Sunday morning everyone!

Jigger2020 07-15-2012 09:07 AM

Good morning everyone, lets go Loudon NH racing, I will.....:)