Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums

Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/index.php)
-   West Virginia Chapter (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/forum134/)
-   -   Paul (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/1166180-paul.html)

1975StroppeBaja 06-02-2012 12:05 PM

Paul

Hey everyone. I've been chatting with Paul (pmasley) a little via pm and found that he's been very sick for several months now.

If you get a chance, drop him a "get well soon" pm.

Our thoughts and prayers are with you Paul! Hope you get back to normal soon!

pmasley 06-02-2012 03:28 PM

Thanks Jason........

I doubt that I will get back to normal. Hell, I have never been normal (LOL). I just have to take it one day at a time. I have good days and bad days and then some very bad days. I need to fix several things on my truck but I am hurting too much to do it. I cannot climb under the hood like I need to and I need to get under the old girl and fix a brake line. Driving with just front brakes is very interesting, especially in heavy traffic.

Sorry, I have not been on the forums. Just want to lay around and try to get in a position where the pain eases up a bit.

Love you guys and gals. Catch ya around.

tiny1 06-02-2012 10:15 PM

Paul.... hope that you get feeling better soon so that you can get back to a 'normal' routine.

CampSpringsJohn 06-03-2012 08:04 AM

Glad to see you made it here for a little bit Paul! What brake line broke? I just replaced the one from the front to the back a few weeks ago. Suppose to drop the tank for that, but I just left the old line in there and ran it around the tank. You've got my number. I've told you before, if there's anything I can do to help, let me know.

Where are you living now?

Oldtrucknut7077 06-03-2012 08:23 AM

Hang in there Paul and get well. Take care...

5_labsownus 06-03-2012 05:36 PM

Get well and back up to speed on the forum.

Rod

pmasley 07-20-2012 07:39 PM

Originally Posted by CampSpringsJohn (Post 11909006)
Glad to see you made it here for a little bit Paul! What brake line broke? I just replaced the one from the front to the back a few weeks ago. Suppose to drop the tank for that, but I just left the old line in there and ran it around the tank. You've got my number. I've told you before, if there's anything I can do to help, let me know.

Where are you living now?

John,

Sorry for the late reply. I am still in Hansford on Kanawha Street. That is an idea to go around the tank. I was going to try to get some help and pull the bed.

msgtg 07-21-2012 08:51 AM

Thinkin' about ya man! Hang in there!

pmasley 07-21-2012 06:44 PM

Originally Posted by msgtg (Post 12083146)
Thinkin' about ya man! Hang in there!

Thank ya fearless leader!

rsylvstr 07-21-2012 07:36 PM

Greetings and prayers from central NY.

pmasley 07-21-2012 10:34 PM

Thanks Guys!

CampSpringsJohn 07-22-2012 08:25 AM

Glad you stopped by! Hope things are getting better for you.

pmasley 07-23-2012 09:15 PM

They are about the same.

The state denied my disability.

I demanded a court hearing immediately.

My only question that I am going to ask the court is this, "Under the Great and Ultimates Muslim Messiah's New Health Law," who in the hell is going to hire me. I have progressive cancer on L-2 and L-3. My insurance will cost over $3K a month. I guess I will let the SOB put me in jail, then he can figure out a way to pay for the $400 of meds I take each month, plus the chemistry involved to keep the cancer at bay. That is the actual reason I lost my last job. The damn insurance. They have a choice, give me the disability or lock my ass up!

riggers 07-23-2012 10:46 PM

Originally Posted by pmasley (Post 12092198)
They are about the same.

The state denied my disability.

I demanded a court hearing immediately.

My only question that I am going to ask the court is this, "Under the Great and Ultimates Muslim Messiah's New Health Law," who in the hell is going to hire me. I have progressive cancer on L-2 and L-3. My insurance will cost over $3K a month. I guess I will let the SOB put me in jail, then he can figure out a way to pay for the $400 of meds I take each month, plus the chemistry involved to keep the cancer at bay. That is the actual reason I lost my last job. The damn insurance. They have a choice, give me the disability or lock my ass up!

Paul how long has it been since they fired you? And how many employees does your employer have? FMLA law usually prevents employers from being able to fire you for health reasons.

CampSpringsJohn 07-23-2012 10:56 PM

Paul, I will give you a shout next time I'm in your neighborhood. I was as close as Huntington, WV a few weeks ago.