Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums

Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/index.php)
-   Georgia Chapter (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/forum82/)
-   -   Welcome to the MAY Chat thread !!!! (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/1158978-welcome-to-the-may-chat-thread.html)

siloketh 05-29-2012 09:50 AM

Hope evryone had a greatweekend. As for me. I drank some beer, then went and got some more beer, worked on my truck and had some much needed alone time with the girlfriend. She knows how to make me happy, tberes nothing better than waking up to a cup of coffee, a plate of scrambled eggs, buttered toast and oj and seeing the look on her face that says shes the happiest gal in the world:-X06

koolchange 05-29-2012 12:55 PM

I do not know if any of you have ever shopped with Summit Racing or not, but I can tell you they are first rate people. I just got back from McDonough, and not only do they have a mouthwatering selections of Big Boy Toys, but their Customer Service is 1st rate. I had to return a set of Header Gaskets (my fault used wrong catalog number) that were open and had my greasy finger prints on. 100% credit no questions or hassle. Then at the pick up counter the Smoking Hot Blond, with blue eyes you could swim in, got the right gaskets for me along with a new battery and walked it out to my Truck. :-X06 If I were the Not Married type and 20 years younger, she might need a restraining order :-X04.

Seriously they are good folks at Summit.

67gt351 05-29-2012 04:09 PM

Great afternoon everyone ! Hope your day is going well! :)

jdwoods 05-29-2012 08:39 PM

Originally Posted by koolchange (Post 11889270)
I do not know if any of you have ever shopped with Summit Racing or not, but I can tell you they are first rate people. I just got back from McDonough, and not only do they have a mouthwatering selections of Big Boy Toys, but their Customer Service is 1st rate. I had to return a set of Header Gaskets (my fault used wrong catalog number) that were open and had my greasy finger prints on. 100% credit no questions or hassle. Then at the pick up counter the Smoking Hot Blond, with blue eyes you could swim in, got the right gaskets for me along with a new battery and walked it out to my Truck. :-X06 If I were the Not Married type and 20 years younger, she might need a restraining order :-X04.

Seriously they are good folks at Summit.

Kool I'll pass your good experience along to the GM and I know the young lady of which you speak. You'll be pleasantly surprised to know that the GM is also a Ford guy. He has a killer Pro Street 65 fastback Mustang

67gt351 05-30-2012 04:39 AM

HAPPY HUMP DAY ( WEDNESDAY ) I hope your week so far has been a good one! :)
Howdy guys, I bought all my parts for the stang from Summit, all over the phone and shipped :( Wasn't fortunate enough to check her out! :D

koolchange 05-30-2012 07:49 AM

JD--- You guys really are awesome. I would be fired the first day for drooling over the Stang in the window, and I have to confess that I really like the 442 better. My Teenage years were spent in a Olds. :-X22

koolchange 05-30-2012 07:53 AM

Oh and one more thing JD to tell the GM. The copper Header Gaskets (Summit Brand) is possibly the best gasket I have ever seen. The design of those allowed us to start the bottom bolts in the headers, and then slide gaskets down into the notches. The raised rectangular shoulders fit right into the flanges allowing a 100% seal.

Ok Now I will shut up.

Morning Yall:-wink

Grubbworm 05-30-2012 09:30 AM

Happy Humpday everybody.:-X03

SkySkiJason 05-30-2012 11:01 PM

Greetings from sweaty Florida! The boys, dog and I are down visiting friends. Well, mostly rebuilding an installing a 350ci SBC in the family ski boat. Twice... So, we are at least pretty good at pulling the engine now.:-X15 The worst part is we ran out of time and did not get to see it run right...

We're staying NE of Orlando tonite, picking up some WVO for the ride home in the AM and then spending the day on Daytona Beach tomorow. We'll be back in GA tomorow nite visiting friends in Valdosta and plan to hit the musuem in Warner Robbins on the way back to our COOOOL GA mountians!!!

I'm trailering my buddy's Nissan rockcrawler up to our house since his Tahoe is barely up to the task and my dually will barely know its back there. Oh, and since the dually burns nearly-free WVO, it doesn't really cost us anything! I'll post pics of our load tomorow!

67gt351 05-31-2012 05:57 AM

Great Thursday Georgia ! Were almost to the weekend! :-X22

Grubbworm 05-31-2012 07:13 AM

Good Morning Georgia. I sure hope everyone misses the bad part of the storms tonight. Maybe we will just get the rain.

koolchange 05-31-2012 07:24 AM

Good Morning to all.

SkySki: Safe travels and if we smell French Fries wafting in the Air we will know you are headed home. I assume that is what you refer to "almost free WVO"

siloketh 05-31-2012 11:49 AM

Hey everyone.

Well, I started packing up my clothes and other stuff last nite. Im moving back to mcintosh county because im now the proud owner of a double wide sitting on a acre of land next to the sapelo river. Once I get myself settled in, Im making a sign for the front yard that says "Redneck Paradise" with some pabst beer cans, misc engine parts and some fishing lure hanging off of it with the obligatory pink flamingo perched on top of it. As my mantra says "paradise is what you make it" :-jammin

If you have any suggestions on the yard sign, PM me because im not on here everyday and this the last day for this chat thread lol

koolchange 05-31-2012 01:14 PM

Congratulations Silo sounds like a slice of paradise headed your way. I have a street sign on my deck that say Parrot Head Parkway. :-jammin

67gt351 05-31-2012 02:52 PM

Good afternoon All ! Got all the forms all ready for Friday 7:30 cement pour!
This is second and the last, finishing dock, steps and walks !