Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums

Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/index.php)
-   Georgia Chapter (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/forum82/)
-   -   Welcome to the MAY Chat thread !!!! (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/1158978-welcome-to-the-may-chat-thread.html)

koolchange 05-24-2012 08:31 AM

Morning Mr. Grubb:
I have one Mantra in my life now. " I may not have a Future, but God what a past". :-jammin

siloketh 05-24-2012 08:46 AM

Mornin' ya'll. Thats a cool mantra, so I figured I would share mine: "Paradise is what you make of it." I pretty much swear by it considering everything I have been thru over the past 6 months lol

SkySkiJason 05-24-2012 08:47 AM

Originally Posted by koolchange (Post 11871664)
Morning Mr. Grubb:
I have one Mantra in my life now. " I may not have a Future, but God what a past". :-jammin

I resemble that! :-X22

67gt351 05-24-2012 08:48 AM

Originally Posted by koolchange (Post 11871339)
TOTALLY TERRIFIC THURSDAY TO TRUCKIES

GT: I sure will, I looked on the map and it looks like you are real close to one of my favorite places up there. I usually hang out at that Huge Cabella's one or two evenings. When I was in my 20's and 30's I would spend my evening lusting over Beautiful Women, now days I spend my free evenings lusting over beautiful Fishing Tackle, and Guns. :-X06

You got it, 15 minutes from my place, we can meet their :-X22

koolchange 05-24-2012 08:50 AM

Good Morning Gentlemen:

Heck let's hear some more Mantras. This might be pretty cool!

Grubbworm 05-24-2012 11:57 AM

Originally Posted by koolchange (Post 11867088)
Good Morning Grubb,
Glad to hear about your progress on the tailgate. I also saw your post about setting up the spray gun while lurking on the other thread. I have a pancake compressor that will push up to about 90 psi, do you think I could shoot some primer with that? If so would I need some kind of in line filter to remove the water?

Kool, I thought you might like to read this;
Super basic DIY air setup

koolchange 05-24-2012 01:16 PM

Yes sir, thank you. That was exactly the question I had the other day. BTW I think I registered for that site, if not I intend to. Man have I ever been busy, but it surely beats the alternative. :-X03

Grubbworm 05-24-2012 01:17 PM

Originally Posted by koolchange (Post 11872595)
Yes sir, thank you. That was exactly the question I had the other day. BTW I think I registered for that site, if not I intend to. Man have I ever been busy, but it surely beats the alternative. :-X03

I try to look at the "New Posts" daily.

ChiefM 05-24-2012 10:08 PM

HAPPY FRIDAY EVERYONE !!!!!

I had to look up what an Mantra was, been a long time since I was in school... :) I will have to think about a good one to add.

I have a big upright compressor I got from Sears over 10 years ago and it works great. I want to say it's 20 gallon. Looks like I will have to drop the fuel tank on mom in laws car while I am home, it keeps plugging up the fuel filter.

Last work day of the week!!!! Monday we have alot of Memorial Day stuff planned here. 5K run, special tribute, big BBQ, Volleyball, etc. Going out to visit some of the other posts today. Enjoy your long weekend !!!!!

Grubbworm 05-25-2012 07:21 AM

Fantastic Friday Morning to everyone. It looks like we might be out of here by 3:00 today. I'm going to use the extra time to finish working on the tailgate. We've got a wedding to attend on Saturday, so it looks like either Sunday or Monday before I will get to shoot the primer on it. Hope everyone has a Memorable Memorial Day Weekend Holiday.:-drink

siloketh 05-25-2012 07:28 AM

Friday, the best part of my week. Theres no school monday so I get a 3 day weekend for fishin and workin on ol' veronica & some good beer drinkin:-jammin Just needto make sure im not hungover when i go back to work haha.

Chief, that sounds like a lot of fun. BBQ, 5k, and volleyball. The only thing missing is pretty women and some cold beer

koolchange 05-25-2012 07:43 AM

Fantastic Friday Folks ----- Hello to you all!

Ok so it is kind of a strange day for me. My boy will get his license in July and today was the last day that I take him to school. On one hand my little boy has all grown up, but on the other hand, Dang he is getting old not me.

One more thing that will bring a tear to your eye, or at least mine. So I went to visit the Blue Snake Truck last night and noticed the a drip from the tranny. :( The good news is that the donor vehicle had one that was built up a tad. $200.00 installed. I would have turned a back flip, but I am too Fat & too old! :-X22

ChiefM 05-25-2012 08:14 AM

silokeith,
We have near beer and no one can beat my sweety. Packing tomorrow, getting hair cut, etc and will be heading out soon. Can't wait to see my wife and kiddo !!!!

koolchange 05-25-2012 08:44 AM

Good Afternoon Chief. You are fortunate to need a Hair cut. These days I style my Hair with a Squeegee. Sometime I have to wait until other people are finished using it at the gas station. :-X04

siloketh 05-25-2012 09:30 AM

Originally Posted by koolchange (Post 11875703)
Good Afternoon Chief. You are fortunate to need a Hair cut. These days I style my Hair with a Squeegee. Sometime I have to wait until other people are finished using it at the gas station. :-X04

I almost choked on my coffee from trying not to laugh:-X04