Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums

Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums (http://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/index.php)
-   Excursion - King of SUVs (http://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/forum29/)
-   -   FREE PARTS! (NOT A "FOR SALE" thread) (http://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/1157762-free-parts-not-a-for-sale-thread.html)

Peace2Peep 01-10-2012 04:41 PM

FREE PARTS! (NOT A "FOR SALE" thread)

Moderators Note: Read The Rules First Before You Post!

I love the idea for this thread, where Excursion brothers and sisters can help each other out by swapping parts or offering them for free! The original thread got really unwieldy and became inefficient, so we're starting from scratch and implementing some new rules.

The old thread had a lotta conversation, requests, pointers, tips, help, etc that cluttered the thread and made it difficult to find the free parts being offered. It defeated the reason for the thread because it was very difficult to go thru. However, because the old thread generated a lot more traffic, and it actually worked better than the replacement thread, we're going back to the old format.

So, here are the new/old rules for the thread. Please guys, follow these simple rules:

1) There is no attempt to sell anything, and please do not discuss shipping fee's. Take it to PM's to work out the transaction details, but don't talk about money in the thread. Remember guys, all sales are done in the Classifieds section. :-X22

2) Remember to edit your post and remove the item listed once you've shipped it to the new owner. If it's been over 30 days and you can't edit your post, PM a Moderator and we'll do it for you. :-jammin

3) Last but most importantly, FTE and Internet Brands assumes no liability for parts not delivered, exchanged, etc. In other words, if a deal goes awry and you don't get what you were promised, we will not intervene.

2nd Mods Note

Okay guys, I'm gonna make some changes to this thread. It's over three years old now and it's gathered a lot of dust.

From now on this thread will only show posts for the last three months, max. I'm gonna put it on a three month rolling schedule, so on the first of every month (or thereabouts) the oldest month will be deleted.

Stewart

5/20/2015

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OK, I don't know if this is LEGAL on this board, and I'm not trying to bend any rules, but I'd like to do a "Good Hand/Good Deed" Thread for people looking for certain parts/pieces to our EXCURSIONS that others can/will give them for FREE (the recipient pays actual shipping, if needed)

Can I make a rule? If you take a free item, DON'T SELL IT! That's just not how this kind of stuff should work...you know? Need a penny, take a penny!

Here's what I'm offering:

ALL ITEMS GONE

God bless you all!:-jammin

Apocalypse 04-30-2015 07:32 AM

I (will) have a stock set of 6.8 manifolds if anyone needs them (bolts and studs included but not recommended :-X03). I'm in TX. right now but will be heading back to VA in about 12-14 days so if anyone along the way needs them just let me know!

harley4jcs 04-30-2015 07:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Apocalypse (Post 15316455)
I (will) have a stock set of 6.8 manifolds if anyone needs them (bolts and studs included but not recommended :-X03). I'm in TX. right now but will be heading back to VA in about 12-14 days so if anyone along the way needs them just let me know!

Are the manifolds OFF & in Texas ???:-drink

Apocalypse 05-01-2015 02:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by harley4jcs (Post 15318077)
Are the manifolds OFF & in Texas ???:-drink

They will be soon ;) Razzi is going to be the muscle behind the removal :D

LivingLarge 05-02-2015 08:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Apocalypse (Post 15318904)
They will be soon ;) Razzi is going to be the muscle behind the removal :D

That man doesn't even need tools to remove those}>

Apocalypse 05-02-2015 09:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LivingLarge (Post 15321827)
That man doesn't even need tools to remove those}>

That explains why he said no PB Blaster... it must loosen his grip }>

Archion 05-03-2015 07:02 PM

I have a pair each of PTM and Chrome 08+ retrofit mirror caps. They came with ProEFX brand mirrors but may fit others due to shared manufacturing. These were Taiwan sourced Mirrors. Free, just pay shipping.

Kevwood442 05-07-2015 02:22 PM

New Guy needs metal support for running board.

Hope I'm posting properly. Just bought a 2000 Excursion in Wisconsin. Lots of rust under this poor thing. Drivers side plastic running board looks great, but the metal bracket underneath is pretty much gone, as in disintegrated away. Anybody got a decent used piece they want to be rid off? Glad to pay to ship if it's not a fortune. Thanks!

Kevwood442 05-07-2015 02:27 PM

Would love the tan set, but how to determine shipping? I really mainly need the metal supports under the plastic myself, but would change them out completely if I can find a full set. This is in reply to 4x4x's post from end of April... Too new here to know how to contact directly, but I'll work on that.

shockwavrider 05-09-2015 09:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 4x4x (Post 15312466)
I have two sets of running boards if anyone needs them. Black set off 2002 and tan set off of 2001. Have no idea what shipping would cost.

I would be interested primarily in the black set! Is the reinforcement panel under the running board plastic intact? That's the piece that's shot on my set, both sides from the front edge right up to about the second set of doors.

Lemme's know if available and what you're thinking of $$ for shipping.

Thnx-
Mike

shockwavrider 05-09-2015 09:53 AM

I would be interested primarily in the black set! Is the reinforcement panel under the running board plastic intact? That's the piece that's shot on my set, both sides from the front edge right up to about the second set of doors.

Lemme's know if available and what you're thinking of $$ for shipping.

Thnx-
Mike

JPG63 05-10-2015 09:40 PM

Arizona Beige Running Boards

Do the Arizona Beige running boards have the lights on them, if they do I'll take them please. This is my 1st post so I don't know if I'll be able to PM you yet or not.

I'm from the Chicago area, perhaps you could explain what I'll need to do to obtain them if they're still available.

Thanks!

DuallyF350 05-11-2015 10:23 AM

Looking for a Steering Column for an 92 F350 - 3 spd Automatic on column; no Tilt; No OD. Anyone have one? Need for front end alignment.

Archion 05-11-2015 10:39 AM

While this is the wrong thread and forum for that truck, how the hell is that affecting the alignment? I can see maybe the rag joint or the steering shaft with the u-joint in it, but not the column.

DuallyF350 05-11-2015 10:51 AM

The upper steering column bearing is in pieces and I do not have time to tear apart the column - it is my work truck - and want to replace so that I can have the front end aligned. Dealer and others say I have to replace it.

So, finguring I would try all the FORD F 350 and other Parts to see if there is one out there.