Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums

Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums (http://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/index.php)
-   Excursion - King of SUVs (http://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/forum29/)
-   -   FREE PARTS! (NOT A "FOR SALE" thread) (http://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/1157762-free-parts-not-a-for-sale-thread.html)

Peace2Peep 01-10-2012 05:41 PM

FREE PARTS! (NOT A "FOR SALE" thread)

Moderators Note: Read The Rules First Before You Post!

I love the idea for this thread, where Excursion brothers and sisters can help each other out by swapping parts or offering them for free! The original thread got really unwieldy and became inefficient, so we're starting from scratch and implementing some new rules.

The old thread had a lotta conversation, requests, pointers, tips, help, etc that cluttered the thread and made it difficult to find the free parts being offered. It defeated the reason for the thread because it was very difficult to go thru. However, because the old thread generated a lot more traffic, and it actually worked better than the replacement thread, we're going back to the old format.

So, here are the new/old rules for the thread. Please guys, follow these simple rules:

1) There is no attempt to sell anything, and please do not discuss shipping fee's. Take it to PM's to work out the transaction details, but don't talk about money in the thread. Remember guys, all sales are done in the Classifieds section. :-X22

2) Remember to edit your post and remove the item listed once you've shipped it to the new owner. If it's been over 30 days and you can't edit your post, PM a Moderator and we'll do it for you. :-jammin

3) Last but most importantly, FTE and Internet Brands assumes no liability for parts not delivered, exchanged, etc. In other words, if a deal goes awry and you don't get what you were promised, we will not intervene.

2nd Mods Note

Okay guys, I'm gonna make some changes to this thread. It's over three years old now and it's gathered a lot of dust.

From now on this thread will only show posts for the last three months, max. I'm gonna put it on a three month rolling schedule, so on the first of every month (or thereabouts) the oldest month will be deleted.

Stewart

5/20/2015

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OK, I don't know if this is LEGAL on this board, and I'm not trying to bend any rules, but I'd like to do a "Good Hand/Good Deed" Thread for people looking for certain parts/pieces to our EXCURSIONS that others can/will give them for FREE (the recipient pays actual shipping, if needed)

Can I make a rule? If you take a free item, DON'T SELL IT! That's just not how this kind of stuff should work...you know? Need a penny, take a penny!

Here's what I'm offering:

ALL ITEMS GONE

God bless you all!:-jammin

Twitchyleprechaun 12-26-2016 04:53 PM

I have a Second Row bench seat that I want to get rid off and not haul back to MD. I will be in DFW for the next week.

afmedic 12-26-2016 05:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Twitchyleprechaun (Post 16820118)
I have a Second Row bench seat that I want to get rid off and not haul back to MD. I will be in DFW for the next week.

do you have the seat belt buckles? Mine are all broken on the 2nd row

Twitchyleprechaun 12-26-2016 05:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by afmedic (Post 16820131)
do you have the seat belt buckles? Mine are all broken on the 2nd row

I do somewhere, not sure if they are with me here in TX or back in MD. Those are not included with the seats since they cost me a decent amount when I had to replace them in June '15. I just want to recover a small amount of that one. I will send you a PM when I get my hands on them with the details.

afmedic 12-26-2016 06:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Twitchyleprechaun (Post 16820206)
I do somewhere, not sure if they are with me here in TX or back in MD. Those are not included with the seats since they cost me a decent amount when I had to replace them in June '15. I just want to recover a small amount of that one. I will send you a PM when I get my hands on them with the details.

ill definitely take them! Pm me once you figure it all out!

unleashd 12-28-2016 07:49 AM

Grille off my EX. I replaced mine to a newer style grille. You can have my older one for the cost of shipping from 20171. This is what it looked like. The grille is not broken in any location, but the plastic-chrome needs some TLC. Mounting clips are not included.

https://cimg6.ibsrv.net/gimg/www.for...ac32304287.jpg

Benkt 12-29-2016 12:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Twitchyleprechaun (Post 16820118)

Will they fit in a 2000 X? And do you have any pictures of them?

Jaime74656 01-02-2017 08:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by unleashd (Post 16823943)
Grille off my EX. I replaced mine to a newer style grille. You can have my older one for the cost of shipping from 20171. This is what it looked like. The grille is not broken in any location, but the plastic-chrome needs some TLC. Mounting clips are not included.

https://cimg6.ibsrv.net/gimg/www.for...ac32304287.jpg

which style of grill is this, are the billit bars removable?

unleashd 01-02-2017 09:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jaime74656 (Post 16837259)
which style of grill is this, are the billit bars removable?

This was the stock grille that was on the 2000 EX from factory. Nothing is removable separately. It comes off as a single piece.

HiZ 01-02-2017 10:32 PM

Negative in the factory putting that in

CharlyG 01-02-2017 10:36 PM

The 2000 only had the waffle grille didn't it? Well I call it a waffle, not sure what everyone else calls it other than stock.

HiZ 01-02-2017 10:38 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Yes, like this

CharlyG 01-02-2017 10:42 PM

I put a black Super Duty grille on mine and gave the waffle away. I am not a fan of the early stock grille at all. Too Expedition-y!

unleashd 01-02-2017 10:46 PM

Not sure then. That grille was on my '00 EX when I bought it last month :) I thought that was factory stock on the 7.3 as the rest of my truck was.

Pew Professional 01-25-2017 01:51 PM

Im trying to find the OEM parts for the stock air clean housing. I have air box and filter i got off CL, but i need the tubes/hoses to connect to the turbo and mount the MAF sensor and other components.
Even part numbers would help.
Thanks\