Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums

Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums (http://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/index.php)
-   Excursion - King of SUVs (http://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/forum29/)
-   -   FREE PARTS! (NOT A "FOR SALE" thread) (http://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/1157762-free-parts-not-a-for-sale-thread.html)

Peace2Peep 01-10-2012 04:41 PM

FREE PARTS! (NOT A "FOR SALE" thread)

Moderators Note: Read The Rules First Before You Post!

I love the idea for this thread, where Excursion brothers and sisters can help each other out by swapping parts or offering them for free! The original thread got really unwieldy and became inefficient, so we're starting from scratch and implementing some new rules.

The old thread had a lotta conversation, requests, pointers, tips, help, etc that cluttered the thread and made it difficult to find the free parts being offered. It defeated the reason for the thread because it was very difficult to go thru. However, because the old thread generated a lot more traffic, and it actually worked better than the replacement thread, we're going back to the old format.

So, here are the new/old rules for the thread. Please guys, follow these simple rules:

1) There is no attempt to sell anything, and please do not discuss shipping fee's. Take it to PM's to work out the transaction details, but don't talk about money in the thread. Remember guys, all sales are done in the Classifieds section. :-X22

2) Remember to edit your post and remove the item listed once you've shipped it to the new owner. If it's been over 30 days and you can't edit your post, PM a Moderator and we'll do it for you. :-jammin

3) Last but most importantly, FTE and Internet Brands assumes no liability for parts not delivered, exchanged, etc. In other words, if a deal goes awry and you don't get what you were promised, we will not intervene.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OK, I don't know if this is LEGAL on this board, and I'm not trying to bend any rules, but I'd like to do a "Good Hand/Good Deed" Thread for people looking for certain parts/pieces to our EXCURSIONS that others can/will give them for FREE (the recipient pays actual shipping, if needed)

Can I make a rule? If you take a free item, DON'T SELL IT! That's just not how this kind of stuff should work...you know? Need a penny, take a penny!

Here's what I'm offering:

ALL ITEMS GONE

God bless you all!:-jammin

UrbanXX 06-02-2012 04:01 PM

If you still have the console I would like to have it.

Urbanxx

swheeler 06-05-2012 03:57 PM

I have a pair of running boards with brackets from a 2003 Ex Limited. Tan color. I also have a pair of paddle mirrors.

kornfanjoe 06-10-2012 05:43 PM

i have a 4" afe exhaust tip still in its packaging and also a winter fabric grille cover and a summer mesh cover for a 2nd generation ford explorer 95-01 i believe.

Bigdaddybus 06-13-2012 01:44 PM

I have a few take offs that are free if you can pick them up.

1. Excursion stock rear swaybar (no mounts, no endlinks, bushing are on it I think)
2. clogged oil cooler (kept it in case I wanted it for a core for a BPD cooler)

I'll have to take a look in the garage and see if I have anything else tonight.

damons 06-14-2012 04:00 PM

I need the handle for the 2nd row seating that folds the seat forward on passenger side.

ford_model'a' 06-21-2012 02:45 AM

Can I subscribe ?

damons 06-21-2012 10:20 PM

I need the lever on seat for 2nd row on passenger side. I also need the cup holder on the center console. Anyone have that? PM me.......... thanks.

Stewart_H 06-22-2012 02:35 AM

Edited post

Stewart

04fivefour 06-28-2012 01:23 PM

Parts claimed and no longer available.

jts140 07-15-2012 07:24 PM

Stock radio

Just replaced stock radio, free to anyone. I am in SWFL.. It was a 6 cd changer from a 2005,,,, didn't sound too good, installed a new kenwood and stock speakers sound as if they really exist.

Pyancey 07-24-2012 03:27 PM

just replaced steering wheel, 2001 limited X, tan leather (now mostly black) if anyone wants it. I can send pics.

dfoxengr 07-24-2012 09:30 PM

this thread used to be so great before it got the new format. now nobody uses it anymore. can we get it back the way it was where lots of people were chatting and there was a lot of interest? even if it requires allowing people to post other-than-ads in here like before?

Stewart_H 07-24-2012 09:35 PM

Edited post

Stewart

04fivefour 07-30-2012 10:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 04fivefour (Post 12003420)
Got Some Grey Cladding from my 04. Just needs cleaned up and new body tape. Anybody can have it. First Come First Serve. Recipient Pays shipping

IF nobody wants this its gonna get thrown out because im getting ready to renovate my garage. someone let me know.