Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums

Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/index.php)
-   Washington Chapter (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/forum188/)
-   -   April fools BS (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/1152055-april-fools-bs.html)

crash1 04-03-2012 09:53 AM

ya i am going to put it on mine and use 8'- 10' containers

caseys 04-03-2012 06:47 PM

xxxxxxxxxx

im2tall33 04-03-2012 06:59 PM

hey casey hows it going man?

GruesomeJeans 04-04-2012 12:14 AM

Gasoline isn't a bad idea but if you bought regular you would get abut 250 gallons... That would last like a month...

caseys 04-04-2012 08:00 AM

xxxxxxxxxx

crash1 04-04-2012 05:42 PM

boooooooooyaaa

onug 04-04-2012 07:29 PM

Just got the truck back from two days in the shop. Had to wait for a new element for my seat heater. Do dealerships carry any inventory anymore?! What the hell people. Thankfully I had a fun Honda Pilot to drive.

Question... what's your favorite adult beverage? I'm a beer (Manny's pale ale) and wine (WA reds) guy. But this time of year I want a big gin and tonic to kick off spring.

GruesomeJeans 04-04-2012 09:20 PM

Originally Posted by onug (Post 11667814)
Just got the truck back from two days in the shop. Had to wait for a new element for my seat heater. Do dealerships carry any inventory anymore?! What the hell people. Thankfully I had a fun Honda Pilot to drive.

Question... what's your favorite adult beverage? I'm a beer (Manny's pale ale) and wine (WA reds) guy. But this time of year I want a big gin and tonic to kick off spring.

When i worked for GMC it was like that, usually they had the seat element in nevada...

As for the adult beverage... Well since i am not legal to drink yet ;) i would have to say any kind of beer as long as there is 2 inches of it in 10 red solo cups and a ping pong ball in hand. I did try half a shot of Strohs STROH - The Spirit of Austria | Rum from Austria - STROH Original
And it was 160 proof... That was the strongest stuff i had ever tasted and i almost wasn't able to choke it down... i have has soft tail vodka and a few others. I also like vodka tonics, those are good.

I shall carry on onugs question.

P.S. Don't tell my mom :D

crash1 04-05-2012 09:53 PM

to answer onug...i drink anything and everything from beer to moonshine baby oh ya(and as much as i can get to put up with the misses LOL)

GruesomeJeans 04-05-2012 10:32 PM

Originally Posted by crash1 (Post 11673038)
to answer onug...i drink anything and everything from beer to moonshine baby oh ya(and as much as i can get to put up with the misses LOL)

Ever had blueberry shine? Stuff is odd. It has blue berries soaking in the moonshine and when you eat one it taste like numbness.

crash1 04-05-2012 10:44 PM

no not blueberry shine before not yet anyways....LOL

GruesomeJeans 04-05-2012 11:22 PM

It isn't the REAL shine but it is sold in mason jars, i don't remember the company though. I had a few berries (7 or so) and about 2 shots of the juice, and IIRC it was 80 proof. I haven't tried true shine but i'm sure it's some strong stuff.

onug 04-06-2012 11:16 PM

Got the first mow in tonight. And the first shovel load from my neighbor's dog. Will do the first outside repair tomorrow (fence). Ahh, Spring

GruesomeJeans 04-06-2012 11:21 PM

Oh hey man, i need a fence too :P I washed my bronco and my moms Mach 1 :D pics be in my thread (sig)

What did you folks do today?
As i said i washed me beast and i celebrated my moms birthday. Fun fun.

Also second part of the question, plans for Sunday? I don't really have any, i'm too old to hunt for eggs and i don't like them anyways, my little brother and sis are too old as well so i think we are going to get some candy and pretty much chill out.

GruesomeJeans 04-06-2012 11:28 PM

Also i may not be the thread leader but i am making a new rule thingy..

Bad Joke Friday, yes it is similar to KISW's bad joke friday, in fact it is the same. Post some terrible jokes you have

~~RULES~~
1. They cannot be racial due to forum guidelines, don't want to get in trouble.
2. You have to have fun.
3. Break these rules and you have to answer to my friend Mills Lane :D
http://i1180.photobucket.com/albums/.../MillsLane.jpg

So to kick off the bad jokes i got one everyone should know.

Q: What do you call a pig that knows karate?

A: Pork Chop :-X15