Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums

Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/index.php)
-   Washington Chapter (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/forum188/)
-   -   April fools BS (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/1152055-april-fools-bs.html)

crash1 04-01-2012 09:54 AM

April fools BS

So we all made it through another month.April always bringsrain so mabe it will rain all month long..lol
Today on the first brought me snow how about you guys
We should try to continue the question at the end to help people chatting..lol .It was a good idea.
WE also could make it a joke month ,but most of them are probably to dirty for here LOL
So April fools everyone maybe you can tell us about some good April fool pranks you pulled or have had pulled on you..lol:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:-wink

crash1 04-01-2012 08:35 PM

Is this an April fools against me sense no ones answering.LOL

onug 04-01-2012 09:49 PM

I've never been good at April fools jokes. Too many people expect me to do something, so they watch me like a hawk.

It was a good Sunday. Got a run to the dump made, plus the deck, roof and gutters cleaned. Truck is dirty, but you can't get everything you want…

My question…if you had $1,000 to spend on your truck, what would you buy?

I'd buy a set of reverse lights, bed lights, the lockpick for my Nav and a Five Star tune...

GruesomeJeans 04-02-2012 01:02 AM

YAY NEW THREAD!! Mk so i wanna start off by saying this:

If anyone has a spare $1200 they could be the proud owner of a 78-79 Bronco with a 460, c6auto, 35"(?) tires and slider rear windows. The interior is almost flawless and it is almost running, if you want more info visit the Budget auto wrecking off of A street in auburn...

APRIL FOOLS!! Actually it isn't 1200, it's 3k :'(:'(:'(:'(:-X14:-X14x(:confused::-rip:-X09:-X09 Though everything else is true, i looked at it yesterday and they almost have it running, it has headers. Its way overpriced in my opinion but it is really a beautiful ride. Only problem is it IS a junkyard so there is going to be surprises.

On a different note, as my april fools joke it was played by my own mind causing me to not fall asleep till 5:30 this morning... Other than that not much else happened today.

My question…if you had $1,000 to spend on your truck, what would you buy?
If i had 1k to willy nilly spend, i would have my motor rebuilt and if i had the money add a 4bbl intake/carb combo with a 5 star tune.

As for my question, how old were you when you got your first Bronco? For me it is 19, i still am 19 and i plan to keep this pig for a long time.

crash1 04-02-2012 02:50 AM

I would do a chip or injectors..

im2tall33 04-02-2012 10:40 AM

good morning everyone.. i may not be on much the next few days. we are finally taking over the offices next door this week so i will be moving alot of stuff around.. have a great day.!

and if i had 1000 to spend i would get a new set of headers and some 35 12.50s..

onug 04-02-2012 11:03 AM

I've never owned a Bronco, but my first Ford was a '96 F-150 SC 4x4. Great truck...

GruesomeJeans 04-02-2012 07:48 PM

Eh sorry, i forgot i wasn't in a bronco only forum >.< It will be first FORD vehicle. Mine was my 82 mustang at the age of 15. It was a 16th birthday present that was about a week early due to the PO not keeping it long.

GruesomeJeans 04-02-2012 08:41 PM

Oops forgot my question.

Here it goes, So what have you guys done with your vehicles lately?

Me? I tightened some valve cover bolts and cleaned my windshield and back window then RainX'ed them.

onug 04-02-2012 11:43 PM

On the mod side, I haven't done much lately. All the extra money has been going to our trailer and a bunch of other stuff around the house. I haven't even washed it in a few weeks. Life has been crazy and I haven't had even 30 minutes to clean her up. I really need to do a full detail and get a coat of wax done, but that's highly unlikely.

The truck is in the shop right now actually, getting a few minor things fixed before I blow past the 3/36 portion of my warranty. Then I expect to be problem free for years to come...

If you guys have a Costco membership, they're putting the Techron on sale in a few weeks. Discount is $7, which is about half of the normal price…and basically the price of one bottle at a Chevron gas station. So for the price of one, you get six! I'm stocking up…

I'll carry on GJ's question…what have you done lately to your truck?

GruesomeJeans 04-02-2012 11:51 PM

I too need to wash TGM but no wax for me sir, first i dunno the first thing about detailing, second the paint is rough and it would ultimately be pointless to wax it. But getting the dirt off and mud from inside he rear bumper might be nice before i get my hitch put on. I am going to the U-haul in Auburn on saturday to get a class 3 put on.

New question, what are your hobbies if you have one? If none, what do you like to do in your spare time?

I don't have much for hobbies but i used to play a lot of video games before i got my bronco, now i am usually here or bumming around on my computer though i still play videos games.

crash1 04-03-2012 12:05 AM

hello hello evey one hopefully we can clear 30 pages with this one.LOL..
Any ways hopefuly soon i will be starting my hookhoist set up for my truck
I'll carry on..what have you done lately to your truck.
hobbys? let me think lol

GruesomeJeans 04-03-2012 12:12 AM

Originally Posted by crash1 (Post 11659993)
hookhoist set up for my truck

Whats that ^^^:confused:

crash1 04-03-2012 12:27 AM

hook that picks up dumpsters,like scrap metal,and some garbage trucks

GruesomeJeans 04-03-2012 02:26 AM

Originally Posted by crash1 (Post 11660031)
hook that picks up dumpsters,like scrap metal,and some garbage trucks

And your putting one on your truck? Or do you have a dump truck of some sort?