Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums

Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/index.php)
-   Michigan Chapter (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/forum85/)
-   -   Already Marchs BS thread (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/1143898-already-marchs-bs-thread.html)

just another truck 03-30-2012 03:48 AM

Where did you order from?? WHen I bought mine..13 years ago, I bought it at Brighton Ford.

Oh Yeah.. TGIF

maevans 03-30-2012 06:27 AM

Hey Pat,
Have you shot at DOUBLE ACTION INDOOR SHOOTING CENTER.

just another truck 03-30-2012 08:45 AM

MANY TIMES..why, are you going? They were the only place I went to for a while. But that was way back.

just another truck 03-30-2012 02:25 PM

done......

Milwaukee1979F150 03-30-2012 03:48 PM

Haven't spend times here due new job I had.

It in Detroit bad area at Arab truck shop so it was interested to work with arab people.

Replace ball joints again due camber issue so end got new steering box installed. Went to Belle tire it turn out free alignment due last tech did bad job on camber issue.

WOW WOW new steering box and fresh fluid in power steering make huge difference expect it feel TIGHTER. Before that it would had about 3-4" play I know it BAD BAD. But this week were worst that I had no chose but told arab boss to get off day today to replace steering box.

On GTG I think I can do on Friday-Sunday only that all I could do. Don't mind drive distance after had new front end with all parts:D:D

Chad149 03-30-2012 08:19 PM

Originally Posted by just another truck (Post 11643590)
Where did you order from?? WHen I bought mine..13 years ago, I bought it at Brighton Ford.

Oh Yeah.. TGIF

Krug Ford in Howell. Brother in laws boss is good friends with them; put a call in for me. Ordered it for me and gave me all the currant rebates as well even though they had thirty or so on the lot. Apparently nobody buys crew cabs with XLT trim anymore. Had about 3 or 4 XL and XLT and the rest were lariat or KR models. Did a try-state search and found eight XLTs with some of the few options I needed.

maevans 03-31-2012 04:42 AM

Originally Posted by just another truck (Post 11644375)
MANY TIMES..why, are you going? They were the only place I went to for a while. But that was way back.

Yes, Thinking about it.

I checked out their web page and looks to be a very nice place.

I will give you a text when i do and maybe we can meet up and shoot a couple hundred rounds indoors. :-X01

Im heading to TOP GUN this morning to shoot, and check out some of their guns.

Toyman 03-31-2012 10:11 AM

Keep me in the loop for that too. If it's a Sunday I can make it with you guys and shoot too.

maevans 03-31-2012 12:03 PM

Originally Posted by Toyman (Post 11649262)
Keep me in the loop for that too. If it's a Sunday I can make it with you guys and shoot too.

I sure will Rich. :-X22

just another truck 04-02-2012 03:57 AM

I like Double action, and even go there a few times during lunch, only if I need to pick up parts nearby there. LOTS of fire arms on display, and several to rent. Plently of Acc's as well.

The range however.. is just that, nothing out of the ordinary. I Need to get out to this Close Tactical Quarters place here in SHelby one day..just to check it out. I have been told they have moving targets, and barricades.Close Quarters Tactical

Again, just been told, Not sure what it takes to shoot these yet. Even been told they have a course you can drive your car on to for car jackings.. again, I have not been there. THe other side of this, I was told you needed to have their classes to move ontop these other ranges. Cant say I blame them.

officer131 04-02-2012 05:16 PM

Thought I would chime in here today.

So last week or so I heard a noise. Turned out to be my wheel bearings on the drivers side. Finally got to fix it today, but not before it got so bad that the rotor started to eat away at the caliper bracket, pads, and top caliper bolt. I pulled into the shop where I worked on it this morning with the tire leaning a lot. :-huh

Anyways, ordered a new wheel bearing assembly, caliper (the works), and pads. Got a family discount, gave uncle 6 boxes of ammo (.357), paid for lunch (3 people). Total cost $230 dollars.

Since I was tearing apart that side, I went ahead and replaced the ball joints, seals, etc. (all parts that came in the kit I bought a while back).

Good deal or what?

just another truck 04-03-2012 04:04 AM

Very Nice!!!!

Morning Everyone.. on my way to the grind!!