Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums

Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/index.php)
-   Vendor Specials, Discounts, Product Announcements & Group Buys (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/forum173/)
-   -   Tousley is finally here, huge discounts! (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/1132402-tousley-is-finally-here-huge-discounts.html)

FORDSVTPARTS 01-20-2012 02:21 PM

Tousley is finally here, huge discounts!

Hey all, I just wanted to post up and let you all know that we just got on board as a sponsor and we're looking forward to helping the community as best we can.

We've been a sponsor on a few other forums for about seven years now so we know our way around pretty well and we're very good at taking care of our customers from the forums.

My name is Steve and I'll be handling most of the posting and messaging here with you.

Basically what we offer you is employee pricing on ALL OEM and Ford Racing parts, that's dealer cost plus 10%.

That's across the board, the only time we vary from that discount is on big ticket items like powertrain and some of the FRPP supercharger kits in which case we go BELOW the 10% markup just to be sure we have the best possible prices for you.

We have over $3.5 million dollars of OEM Ford inventory on hand and we ship world wide daily (except Saturday) via UPS, Fedex, Speedee, USPS and various truck lines.

We have also been a top ten dealer for Ford Racing the last six years and we were number ONE in volume sales the last two years.

We've got a crew of some of the most experienced, knowledgeable countermen in the country here that can also help if you want to give a call.

:-X04Important- If you do call be sure to mention the forum discount or you WILL be quote retail pricing. :-X04

We are new to this community so I'm sure there will be a bit of learning on our end as we find out about some of the unique mods you all have come up with so please be patient if we have to ask some questions.

Feel free to inquire here about any prices you may need either in this thread or through private messaging.

Here's a link to our website which is already set up with the big discount Tousley Ford Parts Depot

Our phone is 1-800-328-9552 and our hours are Mon-Fri 7:30-6:00 and Sat 7:30-3:00.

Whatever you need from nuts and bolts to Ford reman engines and transmissions, we're here to help.

:-X22

Stewart_H 01-20-2012 02:43 PM

Very cool, Steve!

I'm sure there are a bunch of guys on FTE that, like me, have used you for years.

Welcome to FTE!

Stewart

Curt's05 01-21-2012 08:26 PM

That's Awesome:-drink, How do we get the discount? Thank's Curt:-X22

MisterCMK 01-21-2012 08:56 PM

Excellent!

I was just at Tousley today to pick up an ABS controller for the Expedition. They are a great bunch of guys.

senix 01-22-2012 06:39 PM

Welcome to the boards....

Rosson03 01-22-2012 07:31 PM

Originally Posted by FORDSVTPARTS (Post 11313257)
Hey all, I just wanted to post up and let you all know that we just got on board as a sponsor and we're looking forward to helping the community as best we can.

We've been a sponsor on a few other forums for about seven years now so we know our way around pretty well and we're very good at taking care of our customers from the forums.

My name is Steve and I'll be handling most of the posting and messaging here with you.

Basically what we offer you is employee pricing on ALL OEM and Ford Racing parts, that's dealer cost plus 10%.

That's across the board, the only time we vary from that discount is on big ticket items like powertrain and some of the FRPP supercharger kits in which case we go BELOW the 10% markup just to be sure we have the best possible prices for you.

We have over $3.5 million dollars of OEM Ford inventory on hand and we ship world wide daily (except Saturday) via UPS, Fedex, Speedee, USPS and various truck lines.

We have also been a top ten dealer for Ford Racing the last six years and we were number ONE in volume sales the last two years.

We've got a crew of some of the most experienced, knowledgeable countermen in the country here that can also help if you want to give a call.

:-X04Important- If you do call be sure to mention the forum discount or you WILL be quote retail pricing. :-X04

We are new to this community so I'm sure there will be a bit of learning on our end as we find out about some of the unique mods you all have come up with so please be patient if we have to ask some questions.

Feel free to inquire here about any prices you may need either in this thread or through private messaging.

Here's a link to our website which is already set up with the big discount Tousley Ford Parts Depot

Our phone is 1-800-328-9552 and our hours are Mon-Fri 7:30-6:00 and Sat 7:30-3:00.

Whatever you need from nuts and bolts to Ford reman engines and transmissions, we're here to help.

:-X22

got any ford racing gauges for sale!

FORDSVTPARTS 01-24-2012 08:44 AM

Originally Posted by Curt's05 (Post 11318931)
That's Awesome:-drink, How do we get the discount? Thank's Curt:-X22

As I said, our website is set up with the discount so you can just order on line and there's no worries. The website actually shows your cost and suggested retail so you can see what the discount actually saves you.

You can also just pick up the phone and call, if you do this just be sure to mention the internet discount at the beginning of the conversation so there's no questions about pricing.

-Steve

FORDSVTPARTS 01-24-2012 08:45 AM

Originally Posted by Rosson03 (Post 11323388)
got any ford racing gauges for sale!

Ford Racing does have gauges and they are part of the discount program, They do tend to be kind of pricey even with the discount but we should have the best price you'll find on them.

Which ones are you interested in?

Rosson03 01-26-2012 02:52 PM

Originally Posted by FORDSVTPARTS (Post 11330306)
Ford Racing does have gauges and they are part of the discount program, They do tend to be kind of pricey even with the discount but we should have the best price you'll find on them.

Which ones are you interested in?

the Vacuum / Boost

FORDSVTPARTS 01-27-2012 08:34 AM

Originally Posted by Rosson03 (Post 11342091)
the Vacuum / Boost

Your cost $186.30 plus shipping and I can have it within 3-4 days and on it's way to you.

They are very nice looking gauges,

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y17...11622-BFSE.jpg

Rosson03 01-27-2012 01:06 PM

Originally Posted by FORDSVTPARTS (Post 11345646)
Your cost $186.30 plus shipping and I can have it within 3-4 days and on it's way to you.

They are very nice looking gauges,

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y17...11622-BFSE.jpg

that is beautiful.... let me get my other ones in and i will hit u up! cool?

FORDSVTPARTS 01-30-2012 08:10 AM

Originally Posted by Rosson03 (Post 11346605)
that is beautiful.... let me get my other ones in and i will hit u up! cool?

Whenever you're ready, we'll be around :-X22

powerstroke72 01-30-2012 02:27 PM

Fantastic news!!

Welcome to the Site Steve and thanks for your sponsorship!:-X22

ol-blu 02-02-2012 11:39 PM

Glad to see it!!!!!!!!!!! Was hoping to get info on shipping to Canada... unless Im missing it somewhere...
Also, do you offer the standpipes as well??? I cannot seem to find it in the parts fiche for a 2004 f-250 6.0 powerstroke

Thanks!!!

Pitcrw6 02-03-2012 09:13 PM

This is great, time to add you to my favorites column.