Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums

Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/index.php)
-   Ohio Chapter (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/forum91/)
-   -   2012 shows, events, meets and plans for the year (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/1128042-2012-shows-events-meets-and-plans-for-the-year.html)

bigwin56f100 01-04-2012 12:48 PM

2012 shows, events, meets and plans for the year

Just wondering if anyone has any meets or shows they are planning to attend this year.

I have a few that I'd like to attend:

April: Columbus ford swap

May: Supernationals f100 in Pigeon forger TN

June: Smokey Mountain run Pigeon Forge TN ( I drove my 56 to this one last year!)

Labor day weekend at National trail raceway in Columbus Oh ( this is a ford weekend and Y block shootout.)

ibuzzard 01-05-2012 07:33 AM

Nothing set in stone yet, but I hope to attend the Bichon Frise Cooking Finals, Mask& ShootMasters Challenge, tour for a bit on the Pro Fooseball Circuit, attend a bunch of my 12-step program meetings for Braggarts Anonymous"(My name is Steve, and I am an Arrogant Braggart-HaHa").

After such a busy schedule, I'll retire for the remainder of the year to one of my Estates(actually owned by my Dad), leaving my wife behind to work her job.I draw a nice check while she supports me.Good times!

Seriously,going to the giant Turlock Swapmeet soon,and might hit a few GoodGuys shows,that's it.Always tell myself I'll go down to the WestCoast Nationals, just to harass NumberDummy,but I've not done it yet.

bmuhlbach 01-09-2012 09:31 PM

April Ford swap meet
Blue suede cruise at Norwalk raceway

Freightrain 01-17-2012 02:46 PM

Not many plans so far.

Spring Columbus swap meet(as usual for the last 20 odd years)
Not sure I'm going to Expo this year. Last year was a complete flop in my eyes. It's really going down hill quickly and so I'll play that one by ear.

UMTR has first race scheduled already for May 27th at Quakercity.

I'd like to make Ford Carlisle this year, but again it's a "see how it goes" thing.

Grab your hat and come over to Ashland County Fairgrounds on June 23-24th for the vintage truck show put on by the ATHS(national club I'm in---ATHS.org). It's anything truck(big or small), truck entry=bring a canned good for the food bank, spectators free(they can bring a canned good too). Food vendors, swap meet space. Lots of pavement, so if it does get damp you won't be stuck in a muddy field. This if the first annual so we're trying to get it off to a good start.

gusser 01-02-2022 03:23 PM

I do have some 60s mustang parts and a 9” rear and a Cleveland motor for sale. I’m 80 % done my pro street 67 fast back. My wife calls it the money hog. My old friends widow sold me his 77 f250 4x4 460. My budget wasn’t planned out for this. The wife. Is great. Not much of a cook. But I didn’t marry her for her cooking. I guess I’m rambling but I’ve had a few beers.
I’ll let you guys get back to your new year.