Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums

Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/index.php)
-   Indiana Chapter (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/forum124/)
-   -   Indiana's January 2012 New Year BS Thread...ring in the new year with all the BS you can muster!!!!! (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/1127152-indianas-january-2012-new-year-bs-thread-ring-in-the-new-year-with-all-the-bs-you-can-muster.html)

nebo 01-19-2012 07:29 AM

:-wink..............

X_Hemi_Guy 01-19-2012 07:30 AM

Howdy WAG!!!

X_Hemi_Guy 01-19-2012 07:34 AM

Morning Indiana and all of our IN friends!

Well I'm sitting in the LAX Delta Club...just hanging out before my 7am flight...figured I'd check in with my buds!

I've got a phone call at 6...so...have a few!

Looks like it may be snowing lightly back home...hopefully no delays as I'm going thru Detroit...

I've taken this exact flight prolly 20 times in the last year...and this is the FIRST time in all those times I have NOT gotten a bump up to first class...hmmm...not sure what's different about today...it's not like tomorrow is a holiday or anything...right?...Friday's out of here are a tough bump...but Thursdays have never been...oh well...thankfully I had some oatmeal here in the club...I'll try and sleep on the plane!

Tomorrow is Tracey's birthday...not sure what she wants to do...

Both girls are going on a church group sledding/tobaggoning trip this weekend...so the house will be very quiet...we've got some friends coming over on Saturday night to hang...so that will be nice.

Well...hope everyone has a great Thursday...THANKS to everyone for stopping in on our little ole chapter!

Have a great one.

Joe.

nebo 01-19-2012 07:52 AM

Originally Posted by X_Hemi_Guy (Post 11307169)
Howdy WAG!!!

Howdy Joe!:-wink

Are you getting the wifey anything good for her birthday?:-X03

X_Hemi_Guy 01-19-2012 07:53 AM

Got her a new coach hand bag...!...is that good?

wildstang 01-19-2012 08:16 AM

Good morning and have a great thirsty Thursday Indiana

nebo 01-19-2012 08:18 AM

Don't know anything about a 'coach' handbag, but any new handbag for a woman will make a good gift and I'm sure she will like it. My wife 'needs' a new one every year, or sooner. I think she has been supporitng Vera Bradley for a few years. I'm sure eventually It will be something different. My wallet and/or money clip lasts for years. Strange how that works.

cowboywanabe 01-19-2012 08:24 AM

Good morning Indiana! Happy Thursday!

67nukeford 01-19-2012 08:25 AM

Good morning Indiana, happy Thursday!

1OldFordMan 01-19-2012 08:26 AM

Well going back today to see IF my form got faxed like it was supposed to have been. Get that & I can get an Ind. driver's license & FINALLY be completely legal. Old Rusty's wearing his temporary Ind. plates proudly, just need my driver's license to complete it.

X_Hemi_Guy 01-19-2012 05:14 PM

Evening Indiana...

Just landed about 2 hours ago...HOLY MOLY...WHO LEFT THE DOOR TO CANADA OPEN?...BRRR...LOL...

I had to shovel the snow off the driveway as soon as I got home as Tracey hasn't even gone outside today...

All cleaned up...ready for MORE...haha...

Tracey did have some excitement with that wind...apparently our trampoline decided it wanted to go visit someplace else!...I've had it staked down for years...well apparently the stakes (treated)...rotted from being in the ground...hmmm...so...she was able to get it up next to the deck and I told her to get some of my tie downs and lash it down...she did and it will be there until the spring thaw!...

Well...time for dinner...

Talk to everyone later!...and you dang kids...CLOSE THE DOOR!...lol

Joe.

SizeMatters03 01-19-2012 10:26 PM

Hello everyone! Just got in from plowing some snow, So I was checking my post and seen I was added, so I figure Id jump in on the Convo's. But ATM Imma crash look forward in hearing from everyone in the A.M. been sitting in the truck for 13 hours :-arrgh so time to crash! Look foward to tomorrow!:-X04

P.S. My Birthday is tomorrow also 1/20 is the best bday lol

fz1dave 01-20-2012 01:41 AM

Hope everyone's doing well lately.

Haven't been around much due to a battle with kidney stones. Had them 14 years ago on the left side and they came back with a vengeance on the right a few weeks back. Had my second invasive procedure yesterday and all went well. Should be the end of them for now I hope.

Have a good weekend all! I know it wil be the first good one for me this year.

Welcome to the fun and happy b-day SM!

Jigger2020 01-20-2012 05:41 AM

Good Morning everyone, -12*F up here today, will have to bunble up, stay warm, Gerry.:)

Howdy Dave, Joe & all

wildstang 01-20-2012 06:29 AM

Good morning and have a fantastic Friday Indiana.

Happy birthday size.!