Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums

Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/index.php)
-   Arkansas Chapter (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/forum175/)
-   -   November Chat/All Topic Thread (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/1112140-november-chat-all-topic-thread.html)

tojoski 11-01-2011 01:49 PM

November Chat/All Topic Thread

Remembered you guys this time ;)

zhilton 11-01-2011 07:17 PM

This morning on the way to work I passed one of those Ark State Lottery billboards that show what the PowerBall & Mega Million lotteries are at. I noticed the Powerball is $223 million right now. I'd like to think I couldn't spend that much in my lifetime; but I'm sure I could have a grand time trying. The only sicking part is when you stop to think about how much Uncle Sam will "help himself to" before you even get to play with that many green backs.:-X09

Originally Posted by tojoski (Post 10987366)
Remembered you guys this time ;)

:-X22Alright lead man...I'm impressed.

hiredgun 11-01-2011 10:08 PM

Hey zhilton got the seat swapped out, put new speedometer cable on the, new to me 84, nick named "the beast", so soon i will know just how thirsty this 460 is, so keep me in mind if you hit the power ball just a little gas support ha ha
Glad November is here now i can work on the truck with out misquotes killing me.

zhilton 11-03-2011 10:01 AM

What a difference 24hrs makes...that front came through Nevada (Missouri) overnight bringing wind, rain and some snow mix. It was 29F when I woke up this morning. Thank goodness for electric blankets.

Originally Posted by hiredgun (Post 10989315)
Hey zhilton got the seat swapped out, put new speedometer cable on the, new to me 84, nick named "the beast", so soon i will know just how thirsty this 460 is, so keep me in mind if you hit the power ball just a little gas support ha ha
Glad November is here now i can work on the truck with out misquotes killing me.

Uh sure thing...I'll be there for you. Right after I pay off the truck, house, buy my wife and mother new homes and tell my boss I'm retiring.}>

gatormccluskey 11-06-2011 08:17 AM

Good Sunday morning Arkansas. I hope everyone is doing good today.

tojoski 11-06-2011 09:32 AM

Doin pretty good this morning, bit stuffed up from mowin down my sea 'o green onions that is my yard yesterday.. otherwise livin the dream :D

scottzj 11-07-2011 06:08 AM

Good morning my FTE friends! Tis monday already so rise and shine. Coffee is at the ready so grab a cup and lets get rolling!
Short week for us government workers...WOOHOO! Have a great day! :)

zhilton 11-07-2011 07:10 PM

I love my job, I love my job...I figure if I repeat it enough I might convince myself. Cold steady rains really take all of the fun out of any day.:'(

Sure has been several quite days around here.

Originally Posted by tojoski (Post 11005655)
Doin pretty good this morning, bit stuffed up from mowin down my sea 'o green onions that is my yard yesterday.. otherwise livin the dream

You haven't taught your "off springs" how to function a mower?:-X15

sddesigns 11-07-2011 07:13 PM

Originally Posted by zhilton (Post 11011286)
I love my job, I love my job...I figure if I repeat it enough I might convince myself. Cold steady rains really take all of the fun out of any day.:'(

Sure has been several quite days around here.You haven't taught your "off springs" how to function a mower?:-X15

Evening Zack, here ya go...

I love my job: A Jellyfish Bad Day.

BigAlsPSD 11-07-2011 10:51 PM

Anybody feel another quake we had this evening around 7:15PM? Crazy stuff...I was out of town for the event on Saturday that rocked NWA pretty good from what everyone says.

zhilton 11-08-2011 05:05 AM

Originally Posted by BigAlsPSD (Post 11012314)
Anybody feel another quake we had this evening around 7:15PM? Crazy stuff...I was out of town for the event on Saturday that rocked NWA pretty good from what everyone says.

I was in KC Saturday day evening...still on a train, so I didn't feel it. But the van driver that brought us back to our home terminal said she felt it. Though the folks they hire to drive the crew vans aren't always what you'd consider "normal" so I don't put allot of stock into what they say. As far as the one last night, with a heavy thunderstorm passing the camper about that time...I couldn't tell you if Elvis had landed on a space craft the camper was shaking in the storm so hard.

Jigger2020 11-10-2011 06:12 AM

Good Thursday Morning FTE AR

sddesigns 11-11-2011 04:34 AM

Good Morning All and TGIF! :D

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-1jK0nNUOv4...25281%2529.jpg

Jigger2020 11-11-2011 05:37 AM

Good Friday Morning & Thanks to the Veterans

gatormccluskey 11-12-2011 07:08 AM

Good morning Arkansas. Have a great weekend