Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums

Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/index.php)
-   Australia Chapter (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/forum249/)
-   -   Howdy to the FTE folks "Down Under' (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/1088290-howdy-to-the-fte-folks-down-under.html)

1OldFordMan 08-02-2011 03:34 PM

Howdy to the FTE folks "Down Under'

Wondered IF any of you folks would be willing/able to help me out here. Have a friend collecting license plates for a neighbor (autistic/special needs) & figured IF I could get one or two from somewhere other than here in the states, it'd be cool. Buddy says he's willing to send the money for postage back if you put a note in with the plates & include your name & address. Don't have any idea what your rules & regulations are like there/ Don't even know what they are here in the states, everybody's different. Anyway, IF anybody wants, send me a P.M. here or I'm on Spacebook, Pat Carpenter. Just look for the BLUE OVAL FORD (of course). Thanks in advance.

ChunderDownUnder 08-02-2011 07:53 PM

No worries Pat. We are supposed to return them after use but you see the odd one lying around every now and then. I will keep an eye out. If I find one I will send it over bro.

1OldFordMan 08-02-2011 08:04 PM

Originally Posted by ChunderDownUnder (Post 10651848)
No worries Pat. We are supposed to return them after use but you see the odd one lying around every now and then. I will keep an eye out. If I find one I will send it over bro.

Thanks Brian. I'll P.M. the address. It's for a friend's neighbor.

Nkelly 08-03-2011 04:06 AM

Originally Posted by 1OldFordMan (Post 10650917)
Wondered IF any of you folks would be willing/able to help me out here. Have a friend collecting license plates for a neighbor (autistic/special needs) & figured IF I could get one or two from somewhere other than here in the states, it'd be cool. Buddy says he's willing to send the money for postage back if you put a note in with the plates & include your name & address. Don't have any idea what your rules & regulations are like there/ Don't even know what they are here in the states, everybody's different. Anyway, IF anybody wants, send me a P.M. here or I'm on Spacebook, Pat Carpenter. Just look for the BLUE OVAL FORD (of course). Thanks in advance.

No worries m8,next time im at brian's i'll get you a couple,i think there yellow with black writing i think... :-X04

1OldFordMan 08-03-2011 09:20 AM

Thanks guys. So IF I read this right, one of you is Brian with an A & the other one is Bryan with a Y? Sounds like it'd be confusing when you get together. :-X15 P.M.ed the address to BrIan (Chunder) yesterday. THANKS again guys!!!

Nkelly 08-03-2011 02:11 PM

Originally Posted by 1OldFordMan (Post 10653958)
Thanks guys. So IF I read this right, one of you is Brian with an A & the other one is Bryan with a Y? Sounds like it'd be confusing when you get together. :-X15 P.M.ed the address to BrIan (Chunder) yesterday. THANKS again guys!!!

When we all get together,the boys call brian " mary" so there's no confusion at all :-X04.

1OldFordMan 08-03-2011 02:20 PM

Originally Posted by Nkelly (Post 10654795)
When we all get together,the boys call brian " mary" so there's no confusion at all :-X04.

OUCH!!!! That's cold. :-missingt Sent him another message this morning (my time), my handwriting is so bad I can't even read it myself. Made a mistake on the address & sent a correction.

tiny1 08-03-2011 03:15 PM

Originally Posted by Nkelly (Post 10654795)

That is a tough one to live down.

Nkelly 08-04-2011 03:21 AM

Originally Posted by 1OldFordMan (Post 10654826)
OUCH!!!! That's cold. :-missingt

Its the aussie thing,he'll come back with all guns firing,its wot we do downunder :-X22

Nkelly 08-04-2011 03:23 AM

Originally Posted by tiny1 (Post 10654989)

Im glad i got in first,wait my freind,he'll come crashing thru very soon :D

New york new york,the song come straight into the head when i read your post,im gunna visit america one day and new york is on the ajenda bigtime..:-X22

ChunderDownUnder 08-04-2011 03:43 AM

Originally Posted by tiny1 (Post 10654989)

whats wrong with Mary:D

Nkelly 08-04-2011 02:13 PM

Originally Posted by ChunderDownUnder (Post 10657382)
whats wrong with Mary:D

Thats right

hotroddsl 08-14-2011 09:24 AM

According to lord Monty Python's Flying Circus, I was led to believe all you Blokes were named Bruce! Now I here it's Bryan/Brian? What gives? Are you just trying to confuse the Yank's again?....lol
Jim;)...& fat Monty}>

sddesigns 08-14-2011 09:27 AM

and to think all along I thought it was Sheila????