Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums

Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/index.php)
-   1948 - 1956 F1, F100 & Larger F-Series Trucks (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/forum41/)
-   -   1956 Big Job Cabover on eBay (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/1086521-1956-big-job-cabover-on-ebay.html)

captradiator 07-26-2011 08:50 PM

1956 Big Job Cabover on eBay

Hope I'm not duplicating here, but saw this tonight on eBay;

Ford | eBay

badger_hound 07-27-2011 01:35 AM

Nice looking truck.

vintage56 07-27-2011 08:42 PM

ended early.
was watching that one.
JML

michaddict 10-11-2011 09:58 PM

1956 ford c-600 coe

Just found and joined the forum. Are you still looking for a COE?

Harrier 10-11-2011 10:24 PM

Originally Posted by michaddict (Post 10910766)
Just found and joined the forum. Are you still looking for a COE? larry 616-836-1594

Welcome to FTE! Quite a few guys looking for COE's, but some of us would be shot by our wives if we brought one home.
Of course there are guys here that seem to have them follow them home like lost puppies.....

michaddict 10-11-2011 10:34 PM

1956 coe

Hi Joe. That was a quick response. I have some pictures of a couple really nice car haulers made from 50's Coe. I am sitting on one that is pretty solid with a hoist and pto. I thought maybe I would do something special but I need to make some space so I am looking at moving the '56 and also an '83 Riviera convertible. If I can figure out how to add pics, I will add some pictures of the car haulers. One is a deep red and the other is a bright canary yellow set up as a tandem axle with a low deck. I found out the it was the same guy that built both of these. After selling the first one he built another one. We also have a guy here that has been restoring '50 era pickups. I have some pictures of his also. larry

52 Merc 10-11-2011 11:31 PM

Originally Posted by michaddict (Post 10910908)
Hi Joe. That was a quick response. I have some pictures of a couple really nice car haulers made from 50's Coe. I am sitting on one that is pretty solid with a hoist and pto. I thought maybe I would do something special but I need to make some space so I am looking at moving the '56 and also an '83 Riviera convertible. If I can figure out how to add pics, I will add some pictures of the car haulers. One is a deep red and the other is a bright canary yellow set up as a tandem axle with a low deck. I found out the it was the same guy that built both of these. After selling the first one he built another one. We also have a guy here that has been restoring '50 era pickups. I have some pictures of his also. larry

Welcome to the forum, Larry. We have a classified ad section you can find a link to at the top of the main page for selling trucks and parts. The moderators don't care much for us selling stuff in the general forum. Just a word to the wise. :p Photos have to be hosted on a 3rd party photo hosting website, like flickr, etc., and linked to here from there.

michaddict 10-12-2011 10:40 AM

Thanks

Wayne, Thanks for the information, I will check through it when I have more time. Sorry for not doing it right the first time. Have a good day. larry