Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums

Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/index.php)
-   Indiana Chapter (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/forum124/)
-   -   June 2011 is declared BS month in Indiana...that's Begin Summer with the Summer Solstice!!! (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/1071563-june-2011-is-declared-bs-month-in-indiana-thats-begin-summer-with-the-summer-solstice.html)

cbradford 06-23-2011 12:43 PM

Good afternoon Indiana.

Good to be home and done for the week!

cbradford 06-23-2011 01:06 PM

An old, blind cowboy wanders into an all-girl biker bar by mistake.
He finds his way to a bar stool and orders a shot of Jack Daniels.
After sitting there for a while, he yells to the bartender, 'Hey, you wanna hear a blonde joke?'

The bar immediately falls absolutely silent.

In a very deep, husky voice, the woman next to him says,

'Before you tell that joke, Cowboy, I think it is only fair, Given that you are blind, that you should know five things:

1. The bartender is a blonde girl with a baseball bat.

2. The bouncer is a blonde girl.

3. I'm a 6-foot tall, 175-pound blonde woman with a black belt in karate.

4. The woman sitting next to me is blonde and a professional weight lifter.

5. The lady to your right is blonde and a professional wrestler.

Now, think about it seriously, Cowboy. Do you still wanna tell that blonde joke?'

The blind cowboy thinks for a second, shakes his head and mutters, 'No...not if I'm gonna have to explain it five times.

KOESTNER 06-23-2011 07:35 PM

Good evening Indiana! Chris, No comment. Everyone have a great Friday and weekend.

76ranger 06-23-2011 09:38 PM

Good evening all. And Chris dont start geting everyones days all mixed up again.

sddesigns 06-24-2011 04:53 AM

Good Morning All! :)

Happy TGIF! :D

X_Hemi_Guy 06-24-2011 05:39 AM

Good morning Indiana and all of our IN friends!

Drizzly start to my Friday here in Fort Wayne...only going to be in the upper 60's today...beautiful temps!!!

Supposed to clear up as the day goes on...which is good...I'll be grilling some pizza's tonight for some friends...and it always seems when I'm on the grill...it's a raining!...but hopefully that will stop. I'm also planning on making some Jersey Lemonade tonight too!!!

Took Zoe shooting yesterday afternoon...she is doing really well...we spent about an hour at the range...she squeezed off about 150 shots in that timeframe and more than 95% of the shots were all within 1" at 25 yards...so she is really doing well...and she's recognizing when she jerks a shot or squeezes when she shouldn't have...she is quite the perfectionist...and her patience is wonderful...

I still haven't broken out the .44 mag rifle yet...that will come in early September I think...I want her to have high confidence in shooting before she feels a little recoil...not that I think it will scare her...but I want her to focus on the mechanics of shooting and get those skills first before worrying about recoil and sound effects on her shooting.

Have a great day everyone!

Joe.

IB Tim 06-24-2011 05:54 AM

Another Hot day in the Southwest, over a 100 all over the state...hope everybody is a bit cooler, it is Friday though :)

scottzj 06-24-2011 06:02 AM

Es ist Freitag! Das ist sehr gut!
Have a great friday my friends! And even better weekend! :):)

cbradford 06-24-2011 06:45 AM

Good morning Indiana!

67nukeford 06-24-2011 08:06 AM

Good morning, and happy Friday, to all my Indiana buds!!:)

cowboywanabe 06-24-2011 08:59 AM

Good morning Indiana! Happy Friday!

KOESTNER 06-24-2011 08:10 PM

Good evening Indiana! Everyone have a wonderful Saturday.

76ranger 06-24-2011 08:24 PM

Good evening fellow FTE brethren.

sddesigns 06-25-2011 05:20 AM

Good Morning All! :)

X_Hemi_Guy 06-25-2011 05:24 AM

Good morning Indiana and all of our IN friends!

Gonna be a busy day here today...I'm leaving for the lake now to pull our boat lift...had some small winter damage we need to get repaired...that is 1 hour north...

Then I have do drop my neighbor off after the lake and then head 1 hour south/west to my buddies land to help with the "sugar shack"...we have a 300# hand hewn oak beam we have to lift to the top of the rim joists...oh joy...thankfully it isn't going to be hot today...

Then tonight we have a party at a co-workers place...he has 2 live bands...

I'll be in the car a total of 4 hours today...the cold beer tonight will taste good!...

Then tomorrow I fly west again...where does the time go!

Have a great day everyone...

Joe.