Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums

Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/index.php)
-   Bio-diesel, Propane & Alternative Diesel Engine Fuels (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/forum168/)
-   -   Anyone heard of XFT fuel treatment- $1150 a gal!!! (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/1062247-anyone-heard-of-xft-fuel-treatment-1150-a-gal.html)

mongo75 04-26-2011 09:12 PM

Anyone heard of XFT fuel treatment- $1150 a gal!!!

So guy sent me an email to my business address (www.SemperFiServices.org) telling me about XFT fuel treatment. This stuff if friggin $20 for 4 1/4 ounce packs that treat 80 gals! I was just wondering if anyone ever heard of it before, because it better work super duper awesome t osubstantiate the cost! Here's the website if y'all wann check it out. https://poweredbysyntek.goxft.com/cg...w=215&market=7 Lemme know waht ya think!

Rushmore X 04-26-2011 10:04 PM

From my experience most of these "fuel saving improvements" were good at parting me from my money... usually not cost effective. Just my 2 cents.

mongo75 04-27-2011 07:45 AM

That's what I pretty much figured. And that's pretty scary, lets say if someone ever did buy the gallon size at $1150, if that ever spilled.......:'(:-arrgh:'(:-arrgh

fabmandelux 04-27-2011 07:49 AM

Snake oil. Another way to remove money from your wallet...............

frenchteacher 04-01-2013 08:40 PM

I am very tired of reading comments on websites like this by people who have not even tried a certain product–what is your basis for criticism except your own bias? I happen to sell XFT and I did not start selling it until all 3 of our personal vehicles showed drastic improvement. My husband’s 3/4 ton pickup took several tanks to clean out the engine and the MPG actually dropped–tho discouraged, he kept using it and finally the mileage went up 22%. We saved $37.00 on the gas minus $5.75 for the XFT = over #31.00 in savings–this is a big tank, 34 gal, but the % doesn’t change. The XFT 1/4 oz–costs about $3.20 cents for a 20 gal tank. We also used it in his Corvette which was not happy unless it was running on high test. With XFT, we can use regular and it runs like a top and we gained 6 MPG. Anecdotal? Yes it is, but it’s also money in our pocket! And yes, you can make money just selling the product. Customers are on a monthly autoship and I get my commission every month–and why do they get the product every month? Because it works!!! People aren’t going to keep spending $ on something that doesn’t work. Syntek has hundreds of test results–tell me what you want to see and I’ll post them to you. Furthermore, the product is GUARANTEED!!!If you want your money back, you get it back!! So quit criticizing something you know absolutely nothing about and give it a try–put your money where your mouth is and if you don’t get results–I’ll refund your $! watch the videos and see the test results greenfuelsaver.mysyntek.com one gallon treats 10,000 gal of fuel--you would usually only buy this if you were treating a bulk tank or transferring to a smaller dispenser --it is cheaper per dose about $2.50 per 20 gal

444dieselrod 04-03-2013 07:07 PM

tell ya what....There are plenty of HIGHLY respected users on this forum....You send a couple of us some FREE samples and we'll try it and report back here. what better advertising then that. If fabmandelux and a few others on this forum say it works I can almost guarateee others will try it....

Send me a sample and I'll run it in my jetta and PSD....

Diesel Rod

fabmandelux 04-03-2013 07:11 PM

Please don't feed the troll..........

:-RTFM:-X25

flainn 04-04-2013 09:45 AM

Originally Posted by frenchteacher (Post 13017352)
I am very tired of reading comments on websites like this by people who have not even tried a certain product–what is your basis for criticism except your own bias?

We might ask: what is the basis of your praise, except your own bias? You seem to have a vested interest in selling a product that directly benefits you financially, and therefore your position is suspect.

Show us some third party data that proves your product delivers on its claims, and I promise you I'll try it and tell everyone else.

frenchteacher 05-01-2013 07:52 PM

XFT

Commercial selling by a non-sponsor is not allowed.<WBR>

fabmandelux 05-01-2013 08:06 PM

Sorry, but you are selling/promoting a product here, and that is not allowed. This thread is now closed.