Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums

Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/index.php)
-   6.2L V8 (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/forum206/)
-   -   $750 rebate (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/1060530-750-rebate.html)

TSPOON 04-20-2011 07:14 PM

$750 rebate

I've had my truck for a month now and dealer says he has submitted it 2 times to ford and still waiting. Has anybody else have this problem?

Sargemo105 04-20-2011 08:46 PM

I used my coupon, along with a host of cash back rebates when I picked up my truck and sat with the finance guy. Signed my name fourteen times, jumped in the truck and rode into the sunset. Had not heard of anyone redeeming it after picking up the vehicle. Good luck.

iggy2 04-21-2011 10:53 PM

Originally Posted by TSPOON (Post 10245075)
I've had my truck for a month now and dealer says he has submitted it 2 times to ford and still waiting. Has anybody else have this problem?

I got mine with no trouble.
It is your dealers problem with Ford. They need to figure it out.
As long as it was in your name and address and you bought a truck before April 18th all should be go.

ryanguy76 04-22-2011 12:09 AM

I asked this in the super duty forum and got no answer but does anyone know if you can combine this coupon with an A or X plan???

iggy2 04-22-2011 12:20 AM

Originally Posted by ryanguy76 (Post 10250943)
I asked this in the super duty forum and got no answer but does anyone know if you can combine this coupon with an A or X plan???

A/Z/D plans are excluded in this $750 coupon but works with X Plan which I had and used the coupon.

ryanguy76 04-22-2011 02:18 AM

Originally Posted by iggy2 (Post 10250966)
A/Z/D plans are excluded in this $750 coupon but works with X Plan which I had and used the coupon.

PERFECT! i got the X plan as well!!, now hopefully when my brochure arrives it has the "coupon in it"!!

milkman-06 04-22-2011 08:19 AM

I think we received 3 brochures and all had a $750 coupon.
Regards,
Russ

iggy2 04-22-2011 08:23 AM

Originally Posted by ryanguy76 (Post 10251131)
PERFECT! i got the X plan as well!!, now hopefully when my brochure arrives it has the "coupon in it"!!

The coupon is located on the rear inside page and it will have the name and address of the recipient. That name has to match the person or presons buying the vehicle. It has a short statement on the details but I know it is like cash to the dealer from Ford.

Do not let them know you have the coupon until the very end when you see the financial guy. That is when you should pull it out and give it.
Good luck

Biggziff 04-22-2011 08:45 AM

Originally Posted by iggy2 (Post 10251649)
The coupon is located on the rear inside page and it will have the name and address of the recipient. That name has to match the person or presons buying the vehicle. It has a short statement on the details but I know it is like cash to the dealer from Ford.

Do not let them know you have the coupon until the very end when you see the financial guy. That is when you should pull it out and give it.
Good luck

You don't need the coupon. Any dealer can look you up and see what Ford has allowed as incentives for you once you have received the coupon.

I've been getting 2 a month from another dealer here who was more than $3000 higher than the dealer I bought from.

ryanguy76 04-22-2011 10:19 AM

Great info guys!!!! I'll check it out when the brochure arrives!!!

Big_Daddy_O 05-02-2011 03:39 PM

Where did you guys find these coupons at? Or how do you get one?

ryanguy76 05-02-2011 10:31 PM

Well i got my brochure today, took less than 2 weeks to get but NO coupon :( So i guess i just wait and see if its there when the dealer looks it up????

Big_Daddy_O 05-18-2011 09:09 PM

I picked my truck up today :-X21 but I have a question. I went to the dealer 9 weeks ago and ordered this truck at that time their was $4000 in rebates that the dealer told me I am locked in to these. He also said that if the rebates gets better when my truck comes in I will get the better ones. So two days ago before I picked this truck up I got a Ford Private Rebate of $750 that they said present it to the dealer and you should get it. So when I showed up tonight I told him about it and they claimed to use this rebate I would also have to use the current rebates. Which came out to be $3250 off instead of $4000. Did I just get screwed or what? I complained to him that this was a PRIVATE rebate not everyone gets it but he didn't want to hear it. Think I can call Ford and complain?

iggy2 05-19-2011 12:41 PM

Originally Posted by Big_Daddy_O (Post 10359267)
I picked my truck up today :-X21 but I have a question. I went to the dealer 9 weeks ago and ordered this truck at that time their was $4000 in rebates that the dealer told me I am locked in to these. He also said that if the rebates gets better when my truck comes in I will get the better ones. So two days ago before I picked this truck up I got a Ford Private Rebate of $750 that they said present it to the dealer and you should get it. So when I showed up tonight I told him about it and they claimed to use this rebate I would also have to use the current rebates. Which came out to be $3250 off instead of $4000. Did I just get screwed or what? I complained to him that this was a PRIVATE rebate not everyone gets it but he didn't want to hear it. Think I can call Ford and complain?

YES they are ripping you off.
The $750 is like a check from Ford seperate from any other rebates.
Talk to the General Sales Manager and make a scene in front of everyone that they are taking food out of your kids mouths or stealing from their college fund. :-X22

BIGKEN 05-19-2011 12:51 PM

The bonus cash certificates you're referring to aren't necessarily compatible with all of the published factory rebates. The dealer can do a compatibility check to make sure of what goes with what.