Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums

Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/index.php)
-   Bed Covers, Tonneau covers, Toppers/Canopies & Bed liners (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/forum246/)
-   -   My Experience With EXTANG. (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/1058292-my-experience-with-extang.html)

grec-o-face 04-12-2011 01:43 PM

My Experience With EXTANG.

:-X22:-X22
Two Thumbs Up for EXTANG!!!

I called them this morning after having a spring clamp break last night on my Trifecta Tonneau Cover. The date code on the cover says it's from 2006. The Customer Service Rep (Matt) is sending me a replacement "For the price of ... on the house"!!!

Couldn't be happier with the level of product support and customer service!
A++:-jammin

socapots 04-12-2011 09:18 PM

good to hear man.
Have you had the cover since 06?
id find it kinda odd that a piece was sitting in a warehouse until now.

grec-o-face 04-13-2011 08:36 AM

I bought the cover used almost 3 years ago.
I'm sure the clamp is similiar to what is used on their current product. So whether it's an older clamp still used, or a newer clamp that still works on the older product - I'm happy to have Extang back their products up.

socapots 04-13-2011 05:42 PM

that is pretty good man. nice stuff

mach8274 04-13-2011 08:18 PM

I just installed the Extang Full Tilt on my truck and love it. Years ago, I had an Extang on my 99 Ranger. It held up very well. Very good products and good customer service make all the difference in the world.

Jason Lewis 04-19-2011 01:14 AM

Yeah i have the R/T on my 96, after 4 years the vinal cover was comming apart, i never turned in the Warranty card, i called then he asked for the date code, then he said i am sending you another one at no charge :)

Extang Rocks !

rattleNsmoke 04-22-2011 06:28 AM

I have an R\T on my '06 that was purchased in '06. The same thing happened....the vinyl cover was coming apart and the velcro was not sticking in spots. I spoke to Todd @ customer service and he told me to take pics and send them to him. I did that and he replied that they would warranty the product at no charge. I just had to CUT the date code out of the cover and mail it in. A week later a brandy new cover and velcro arrived at my door. Great customer service!

lakedweller 05-03-2011 07:46 PM

Great Michigan company, heard good reports and they are just down the road. Bought an Extang Trifecta for my new truck. Could not have been easier to install and it looks GREAT. Now able to haul stuff bin the bed without people seeing or stuff blowing out. A++++++

egbertnr 05-07-2011 10:29 PM

My dad has had Extang Full Tilt on his 92 F150 for years now, my brother oddly enough is working for a website(truckxl.com) that sell them now which is kinda cool and went with one for his truck I believe. I will be looking into one for my truck when I get it that is for sure. Great quality fro everything I have ever seen.

egbertnr 06-28-2011 09:12 PM

Got my Extang ad ready to install tomorrow. Ordered it from truckxl.com/www.tonneaucoversworld.com.

wwilson43 07-16-2011 10:55 PM

I have had nothing but Extang covers on my trucks, Have had good service and they make a quaility product and they back it up.

whiteywhip 09-13-2011 01:51 PM

well after reading all the great reports....i just order one..Trifecta Tonneau Cover for my 2011 supercab......great price too.....thanks guys

ssamme 09-14-2011 08:07 PM

I had a minor problem with the center panel on my solid fold. I called customer service and they took care of it right away. Thank you very much Extang.