Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums

Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/index.php)
-   Virginia Chapter (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/forum147/)
-   -   Please Read! Important Info! Nominations/Volunteers for FTE Virginia Chapter Leader (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/1057866-please-read-important-info-nominations-volunteers-for-fte-virginia-chapter-leader.html)

MissIndependent 04-10-2011 10:15 PM

Please Read! Important Info! Nominations/Volunteers for FTE Virginia Chapter Leader

ok, guys, i've been holding off until i was 100% sure everything was a done deal, but now that it's all signed and the government is still open, i'd say that's the case.

i think i may have mentioned our new house a few times on the chat thread. it's being built in a factory, but the lot it's going on is in pasquotank county, NC. so, as a future NC resident, i will be stepping down as VA chapter leader, and yall will have to pick a new one.

steve and george will probably chime in for me here soon with any more details or if i got any wrong lol, but the nominations will be open 30 days, and if there is an election, the voting period is 14 days.

i've enjoyed holding the position, and even after i move, i'll still be around here quite a bit- so yall aren't entirely rid of me anyway :)

*Edit for additional info*

All nominations and volunteers should be posted in this thread. Before nominating someone, be sure they meet the criteria as stated in the links below, and that they'll accept the position.

Volunteers/nominees: please introduce and tell a bit about yourself (what you do, where you live, etc). Also, please add your first name to your signature if it's not already there.

You'll find information regarding the election procedure as well as the necessary qualifications for being an FTE chapter leader in the links below. Please take a moment to review them.

Chapter Guidelines
Chapter Leader Guidelines

MissIndependent 04-12-2011 08:13 PM

thanks for the add-on, steve! :)

MissIndependent 06-19-2011 08:36 PM

*bump* guys, we are looking at closing in the next 3-ish weeks (finally!), and then i won't meet the virginia resident part anymore!!

MCDavis 11-03-2011 08:10 AM

Good morning fellow Virginians!

My name is Chandler...last name should be pretty obvious :D
I wanted to introduce myself as well as throw my name in the pot for a nomination/consideration for the Chapter Leader.

Thanks!

GLR 11-03-2011 08:18 AM

I make a motion for Chandler to be the new Virginia Chapter Leader.

glruff 11-03-2011 08:21 AM

George I think you motion should be to close the nominations/volunteers!:-X22

GLR 11-03-2011 08:23 AM

I amend the motion to accept Chandler as the new Virginia Chapter Leader.

powerstroke72 11-03-2011 08:37 AM

I second the motion......all in favor? And the Ayes have it!:D

I think Chandler would make a fine Chapter Leader and he's got my vote / endorsement.:-X22

glruff 11-07-2011 05:39 PM

There being no other volunteers or nominations, this thread is closed.

Chandler you can assume the position. If you don't know what the position is, contact John. :-X24