Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums

Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/index.php)
-   Minnesota Chapter (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/forum86/)
-   -   New member in Anoka (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/1054066-new-member-in-anoka.html)

Joshdc91 03-28-2011 11:23 PM

New member in Anoka

I've been a member for quite a while, but this is my first post. I'm 19 and I've got a 1991 Bronco Nite edition, and a 1978 f250 ranger edition. Anybody know if theres any other dentside owners out there? I've searched the Mn threads and havent found to many. I live just north of Anoka. I'm not a complete knuckle brain, but when it comes to working on cars I've got a lot to learn. If there's anyone in the Anoka area who either wouldn't mind helping, or would be interested in an extra set of hands on an ongoing project let me know.

mndiesel 03-29-2011 01:44 AM

Hey Josh, Thanks for posting and welcome to the Chapter. This group we have on here can fix anything. Even though most of us actives on here drive diesel we have other cars that are gasers. Also be sure to join the chapter by clicking n the link in my signature. If you can post a pic of your Bronco, let me know if you need help......

DieselCamper01 03-29-2011 08:15 AM

Welcome to the MN chapter Josh. We have regular get togethers to work on stuff. Keep an eye on those threads also.

Excursion4X4 03-29-2011 08:31 AM

Welcome Josh!!!! Always good to get new folk in here!!!!!

fordpower88 03-29-2011 09:10 AM

Welcome Josh! Yeah we are always having GTG's! There is one coming up in May and there is a thread started on that. Let's see some pics if you have some!

Joshdc91 03-30-2011 04:21 PM

Thanks for the warm welcomes, I will work on getting some pictures on tonight.

HP junkie 03-31-2011 09:55 AM

Hey Josh, Welcome!

You may not be a complete knuckle brain, but most of us on here are. We are just ot afraid to admit it. LOL! Like some of the guys said we are frequently having GTG's to work on projects, help others or just BS. If your not to mechanically able you can always hold something and pretend. We won't hold it against you. Again, Welcome, and hope to see you a future GTG.

mndiesel 03-31-2011 02:41 PM

Originally Posted by HP junkie (Post 10162927)
Hey Josh, Welcome!

You may not be a complete knuckle brain, but most of us on here are. We are just ot afraid to admit it. LOL! Like some of the guys said we are frequently having GTG's to work on projects, help others or just BS. If your not to mechanically able you can always hold something and pretend. We won't hold it against you. Again, Welcome, and hope to see you a future GTG.

This wasn't meant for me was it????? LOL

DieselCamper01 03-31-2011 04:05 PM

Originally Posted by HP junkie (Post 10162927)
Hey Josh, Welcome!

You may not be a complete knuckle brain but Tom is. We are just ot afraid to admit it. LOL! Like some of the guys said we are frequently having GTG's to work on projects, help others or just BS. If your not to mechanically able you can always hold something and pretend. We won't hold it against you. Again, Welcome, and hope to see you a future GTG.

No. Then he would have said this...

HP junkie 03-31-2011 05:18 PM

There you go taking words out of my mouth again Jay.

Tom, you see I said we won't hold it against you, just over you FOREVER! haha

DieselCamper01 03-31-2011 08:05 PM

It's his wifes job to hold it against him...hehe

Sorry about the major thread hijack.

mndiesel 03-31-2011 10:16 PM

Too funny, sorry for the hijack........

dlibson 03-31-2011 10:22 PM

It was a worthy one!