Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums

Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/index.php)
-   Virginia Chapter (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/forum147/)
-   -   6.0 mechanics in northern va, no dealerships?????? (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/1030024-6-0-mechanics-in-northern-va-no-dealerships.html)

Dyllan78 01-16-2011 10:08 AM

6.0 mechanics in northern va, no dealerships??????

I have never been able to find one shop in northern va that know the ins and out of the 6.0 If anyone outhere knows anyone in the the northern va area please let me know.

JonathanN 02-09-2011 09:15 PM

I do know that Diesel Power of VA in Richmond is pretty good... I have a cousin and uncle that took their 6.0's there and they said they were great! They're in on the improvements and fixes for the 6.0L so, they won't go putting the same junk back into the truck just to get fixed all over again. I know it's not Northern VA, but I do know they're pretty good at what they do.

Dyllan78 02-10-2011 08:01 AM

Thanks jonahan

cmdevildog16 05-12-2011 05:25 AM

Does anyone know of someone closer to Norther VA as i would at least like someone with the knowledge to look over my truck and let me know if anything needs to be fixed right away and dont wanna pay Ford Dealer prices, i live in warrenton VA and i def dont want to drive all the way to Richmond...obviously i will do the work i can myself but for some things id rather have a professional do it.

cmdevildog16 05-22-2011 06:32 PM

well i found somone that specializes in diesel repair and performance here in Northern VA the place is called Digges automotive...ill let you know once i have gone to them and deal with them but they come highly recomended around here they are located in Morrisville VAclose to fredricksburg

yomow 06-01-2011 07:37 PM

6.0 shop

There is a shop in Bealton,va. i will get the name & place of it tommarow.

cmdevildog16 06-02-2011 04:17 AM

yeah Digges is right on the edge of bealton on 17...not sure if it is the same one your talking about but thats the only one i know of in that area. I went and talked to the guys there for a while and they are very knowlegeable on 6.0 and diesels in general. i will probably be taking my business there in the future (on the things i cant do that is)

yomow 06-04-2011 08:22 AM

do not go to diggs auto [Auther Diggs] he is a a felon from the law. worthless thief friend by day steels from u at night . The shop i was referring to is in Bealton ,Va. The guy name is Walt. He works for a living !

cmdevildog16 09-09-2011 11:55 AM

yes i have since found that out from my wifes family who has lived in the area forever....thank god i didnt go there but i did find another shop in fredricksburg called strokers unlimited and while i havent dealt with them a whole lot yet they have been very good about answering my questions and seem to know exactly what they are talking about they also do work on motorcylces and other cars.