Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums

Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/index.php)
-   Oregon Chapter (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/forum190/)
-   -   Two new members! (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/1027925-two-new-members.html)

fabmandelux 01-10-2011 10:11 AM

Two new members!

Please welcome our two newest members!

cozadlance2 from Portland with a 71 F250 bumpside

bigfly17 from?

Hope these two will join us here. The last 4 new members haven't been back. I think you guys scared them away.......:-innocent

Welcome :-newbie's

jgeese 01-10-2011 11:03 AM

I'm here Don! Just watching and taking notes...

fabmandelux 01-10-2011 11:30 AM

Originally Posted by jgeese (Post 9802745)
I'm here Don! Just watching and taking notes...

You should join us in the chapter BS thread Jeff. https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/1...bs-thread.html

Lot of fun in there........:-innocent

Old93junk 01-10-2011 11:36 AM

Welcome to the Chapter guys!
Theres nothing binding here, no pressure.........We just love it when you new guys come back to the chapter and BS about ANYTHING!!!
Topics don't have to be about trucks,......hunting, fishing, what your idiot neighbor did....ANYTHING!
All we ask is to come back and visit and BS with your local neighbors!

jgeese 01-10-2011 11:44 AM

Originally Posted by fabmandelux (Post 9802893)
You should join us in the chapter BS thread Jeff. https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/1...bs-thread.html

Lot of fun in there........:-innocent

Looking for my boots....

Brown Falcon 01-10-2011 06:09 PM

Welcome! The more the merrier!

bertha66 01-10-2011 07:48 PM

All are welcome, more to pick at.:-innocent

WarOzz 01-10-2011 07:57 PM

Originally Posted by Old93junk (Post 9802924)
Theres nothing binding here, no pressure.........We just love it when you new guys come back to the chapter and BS about ANYTHING!!!
Topics don't have to be about trucks,......hunting, fishing, what your idiot neighbor did....ANYTHING!
All we ask is to come back and visit and BS with your local neighbors!

X1000000000000

Welcome to the madhouse guys! Please do as Dave asks!

Les Knapp 01-10-2011 07:58 PM

Les

cozadlance2 01-11-2011 12:03 AM

well my only beast is a 1971 F250 camper special. She has the stock 360 with 2v cast iron intake and autolite 2100 carb and stock, leaky exhaust manifolds with dual 2.5 inch pipes going into a dual 2.5 inlet muffler with single 3 inch outlet pipe going over rear axle and exiting behind passenger tire. Stock c6 with modulator turned in 1.5 turns to stiffen the shifting a bit and Dana 60 rear running 3.73 gears open diff.

I am a Portlander. I hike, bike, camp, fart in my sleep and awake, drink beer and smoke. I love to read and I know how to sew. I like to cook and I love to fix anything I can figure out how to.

I will tell only briefly of what brought me here:
Fordification.com. I noted over time many posting rules that are not followed there and made the mistake of replying to posts of political nature. I found the double standard infuriating especially after reading all the stink at fordification.com about Keith Dickson and his troubles here. It seems he is overwhelmed by the number of free accountholder users and cannot enforce his own rules and his moderators are largely southern good'ol boys. Nothing against Southerners, mind you... just against the preferrential enforcement of site policies.

892504x4 01-11-2011 12:40 AM

Welcome to the Chapter

Old93junk 01-11-2011 11:50 AM

Originally Posted by cozadlance2 (Post 9806409)
well my only beast is a 1971 F250 camper special. She has the stock 360 with 2v cast iron intake and autolite 2100 carb and stock, leaky exhaust manifolds with dual 2.5 inch pipes going into a dual 2.5 inlet muffler with single 3 inch outlet pipe going over rear axle and exiting behind passenger tire. Stock c6 with modulator turned in 1.5 turns to stiffen the shifting a bit and Dana 60 rear running 3.73 gears open diff.

I am a Portlander. I hike, bike, camp, fart in my sleep and awake, drink beer and smoke. I love to read and I know how to sew. I like to cook and I love to fix anything I can figure out how to.

I will tell only briefly of what brought me here:
Fordification.com. I noted over time many posting rules that are not followed there and made the mistake of replying to posts of political nature. I found the double standard infuriating especially after reading all the stink at fordification.com about Keith Dickson and his troubles here. It seems he is overwhelmed by the number of free accountholder users and cannot enforce his own rules and his moderators are largely southern good'ol boys. Nothing against Southerners, mind you... just against the preferrential enforcement of site policies.

Welcome!........Sounds like a great old Ford!
We allow some political nature conversation here in the Chapters but, elsewhere in FTE it is verbotten unless you pony up and join Club FTE. Most of us here seem to run to the conservative side in the chapter as most of us are from rural and Eastern OR. Please feel free to post up in the BS thread, about whatever or jump in anywhere you please......We here on FTE are a family...and a little more mature, and respectful family at that. You wont find the same BS here that you will at other sites like Pirate, Rangerstation etc....we are grown up here.
Again, Welcome!

bigunred 01-15-2011 08:00 PM

Welcome other new guys.
Just stoppin in to say hello and lets chat.

fabmandelux 01-15-2011 08:39 PM

Love to stop and chat! Too busy trying to put out a fire in one of my forums...........lol

Old93junk 01-15-2011 08:51 PM

Originally Posted by fabmandelux (Post 9830225)
Love to stop and chat! Too busy trying to put out a fire in one of my forums...........lol

I have been following it, Don........I think a ban is in order for 1 poster.