Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums

Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/index.php)
-   Vehicles for Sale (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/forum233/)
-   -   2001 exta cab long bed 4x2 (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/1015301-2001-exta-cab-long-bed-4x2.html)

autoxtech 11-30-2010 09:07 PM

2001 exta cab long bed 4x2

contact courtneygcormier@verizon.net for pictures and questions

autoxtech 12-09-2010 11:20 PM

am selling my 2001 f250 exta cab long bed 2 wd with the 7.3 diesel motor, I recently purchased a 2000 crew cab due to family expansion , the truck is in great mechanic order and would hall the family across the country in it tommorosw if i had to. the truch has 175,000 miles and has has all original ford parts the entire lufe of truck, i am a mini shop foreman and get great deals on ford parts so i went original with all parts that have been replaced. there has never been a aftermarket part on the truck except for sat radio and a remote start . I am looking to get 8500 dollars and can have a new state inspection from virginia and a carfax report, The truck also has 4 new bfg tires and all fluids have been changed every year for 5 years because it is free for me. the truck is in richmond va and delivery good be arranged within reason. contact me by email at courtneygcormier@verizon.net
am selling my 2001 f250 exta cab long bed 2 wd with the 7.3 diesel motor, I recently purchased a 2000 crew cab due to family expansion , the truck is in great mechanic order and would hall the family across the country in it tommorosw if i had to. the truch has 175,000 miles and has has all original ford parts the entire lufe of truck, i am a mini shop foreman and get great deals on ford parts so i went original with all parts that have been replaced. there has never been a aftermarket part on the truck except for sat radio and a remote start . I am looking to get 8500 dollars and can have a new state inspection from virginia and a carfax report, The truck also has 4 new bfg tires and all fluids have been changed every year for 5 years because it is free for me. the truck is in richmond va and delivery good be arranged within reason. contact me by email at courtneygcormier@verizon.net

I am selling my 2001 f250 exta cab long bed 2 wd with the 7.3 diesel motor, I recently purchased a 2000 crew cab due to family expansion , the truck is in great mechanic order and would hall the family across the country in it tommorosw if i had to. the truch has 175,000 miles and has has all original ford parts the entire lufe of truck, i am a mini shop foreman and get great deals on ford parts so i went original with all parts that have been replaced. there has never been a aftermarket part on the truck except for sat radio and a remote start . I am looking to get 8500 dollars and can have a new state inspection from virginia and a carfax report, The truck also has 4 new bfg tires and all fluids have been changed every year for 5 years because it is free for me. the truck is in richmond va and delivery good be arranged within reason. contact me by email at courtneygcormier@verizon.net