Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums

Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/index.php)
-   Louisiana Chapter (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/forum148/)
-   -   Possible meet ideas? (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/1007158-possible-meet-ideas.html)

rbloodhound 11-03-2010 08:35 PM

Possible meet ideas?

Possible meet ideas? Let me have them?

BBQ at my place in Crowville La?

I have plenty of parking on Crocket Point Lake in Crowville LA.

TeamMudd 11-04-2010 07:17 PM

man if we EVER had a free moment, that would be great! maybe in about 15 years when the last kids are out of the house we'll call it a date, LMAO!!

rbloodhound 11-06-2010 10:57 AM

Jason I know what you meen by that. Our kids keep us bussy too.

TeamMudd 11-06-2010 12:23 PM

you're not lying, running like a 9 day clock powered by a chihuahua on speed battery......

other than that i'd love to have a meet. we had a couple meets when we were in NC (while i was in the Marines), and there was a dam good showing, 30+ trucks at least!

Tangi Cowboy 11-06-2010 10:07 PM

Hey Robert, a BBQ at your place in Crowville would be a great idea, or a BBQ at my place in Kentwood, either location sounds ok with me . Where do you think we would get the biggest turnout ?? and when would be the best time frame for you?? I'm ready to get something going on, we are way past due for A GTG. If we decide to do it in Crowville, I would help you put it all together, or if we decide Kentwood I'm sure I could depend on your help as well . I hope these posts get some input and ideas from our other members, Come on Guys & Gals, please let's hear from y'all on when and where we can have the Worlds Greatest GTG for FTE:-yeahrigh:-wink:-bigparty

Originally Posted by rbloodhound (Post 9516115)
Possible meet ideas? Let me have them?

BBQ at my place in Crowville La?

I have plenty of parking on Crocket Point Lake in Crowville LA.

fordpride 11-07-2010 10:13 PM

Either location will work for me i'm more than happy to help in anyway way that i can a sunday would be the beat day of the week for me but how every it turns out i will be there just let me know if i can do anything to help :)

Not be an ars but i think the biggest turn out would be at johnny's since we have more members in south LA

lariat97 11-08-2010 08:49 AM

The Crowville site would be best for me. I'd understand if it was in Kentwood. The most members are down south. I will try to make either site.

Tangi Cowboy 11-09-2010 08:16 AM

Hey Louisiana, what ever GTG spot we decide on doesn't have to be at my house or Roberts house, it could be at anyones house or anywhere that facilities are available to set up, cook, and hang out, (campground, park,etc) so if any of y'all has a place, or know of a place that we could use, please hollar, of course,:-partybud the more central of the location, the better!!

fordpride 11-09-2010 03:57 PM

My yard is open to a party i'm about center of La plenty of parking look at the map and see what ya'll think

Tangi Cowboy 11-09-2010 06:00 PM

Mike, you are right, Livonia is probably the most central location of any of the active members. If you want to be the host, just figure out a day and date and throw it out to the members. Once we get a firm date commitment, I'll be glad to come over and help with anything that needs helping with. it's less than 2 hours between Kentwood & Livonia,so thats not a problem. The biggest problem will be getting commitments from the other folks!!LETS ROCK & ROLL !!!:-bigparty GTG

rbloodhound 11-11-2010 09:21 PM

Anywhere is good for me. I'll help. People let us know something.

fordpride 11-12-2010 06:54 PM

I'm working a date now i'll letpost a date before the weekend is up

410 11-13-2010 10:35 AM

i can get to crowville

rbloodhound 11-13-2010 09:19 PM

Well we will just have to do a GTG in crowville any way.

fordpride 11-14-2010 07:38 PM

I have a date for sunday DEC the 5th please chim in a let me know if this will work for us so we can this going
Thanks Mike