Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums

Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/index.php)
-   Kansas Chapter (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/forum133/)
-   -   GOOD MORNING!! (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/1056526-good-morning.html)

67nukeford 11-08-2016 07:01 AM

Good morning Kansas, time to get out and vote so we can get this damn election over with!

Garden Spyder 11-08-2016 07:27 AM

Good Morning!

I was going to stop in and vote this morning, but the line was out to the street, so I am going to have to either work it in at lunch, or do it after work.

husker 11-08-2016 07:59 AM

Good morning guys.

I voted a couple of weeks ago when I was at the courthouse for some other business. If you haven't voted, get out there and do it.

You guys up north of the border, say a prayer for us and hope we make the better decision in this election.

56panelford 11-08-2016 09:10 AM

Originally Posted by husker (Post 16706687)
Good morning guys.

I voted a couple of weeks ago when I was at the courthouse for some other business. If you haven't voted, get out there and do it.

You guys up north of the border, say a prayer for us and hope we make the better decision in this election.

Good morning Kansas, don't think you have any decision that would be good between those two Del..:(

Garden Spyder 11-08-2016 03:26 PM

I got out and voted.. sick in my stomach to think that Hillary may win it, and not happy to think Donald might win it, and a vote for anyone else is a vote for Hillary. What kind of Damned world are we leaving our kids? I can't believe I made the choice to bring kids into this rotten world. I feel bad for them to have to put up with this crap. They are the ones that are going to suffer.

56panelford 11-08-2016 03:56 PM

The kids of today are going to be the ones running it too which is also scary...lol

husker 11-08-2016 07:45 PM

Curtis, I have lived through almost 7 decades of elections although I obviously wasn't able to vote way back when. There is some valid concerns about this election, but I have lived through wars, corruption, recessions, liars, thieves, honorable people and some not so honorable people in DC and the White house. I think the Republic is stronger than them and we will survive this. Will it be easy, NO! But your girls will be alright, just as most of us have been alright. Which ever dufus wins this will probably not change our lives significantly one way or the other in the short term and probably it will be okay after some bumps in the road.

Chin up dude.

KOESTNER 11-08-2016 10:37 PM

Good morning Kansas! :-wink

Its Humpday!

The elections are over, now we can settle back into our routine.

husker 11-09-2016 07:52 AM

Good morning guys. We had the election and the sun came up again this morning.

Now back to regular news. How's your Ford running?

67nukeford 11-09-2016 07:52 AM

Good morning Kansas, happy Hump Day!

Garden Spyder 11-09-2016 08:08 AM

Good Morning!!

I long for a day when neighborhoods start to love America again, enough to show their love by flying the US Flag, enough to show their support to the US Military, enough to invest in America's future.

Happy Hump Day!

56panelford 11-09-2016 05:44 PM

Good evening everyone..

KOESTNER 11-09-2016 09:54 PM

Good morning Kansas! :-wink

Happy thong Thursday

husker 11-10-2016 07:25 AM

Good morning guys.

It is an exciting day in our household. We are shopping for a new dishwasher as the old one has died. Does anyone want to come over regularly and hand wash so we don't need a new one. I could buy a bunch of truck stuff for the price of the dishwasher.

67nukeford 11-10-2016 07:34 AM

Good morning Kansas! Um, gee, Del, I'd take you up on that, but....ah....I just live to far away. Yeah, that's it!