Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums

Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/index.php)
-   New Hampshire Chapter (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/forum158/)
-   -   May B/S Thread...Anything Goes...Almost!!! (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/737486-may-b-s-thread-anything-goes-almost.html)

BIGKEN 05-02-2008 06:17 PM

Originally Posted by donjamer (Post 6110432)
Evening Ken...

I'll give you 4K for that truck for my son sight unseen..:-missingt

Don...I couldn't possibly take advantage of you like that...we're only asking $2995...first come...first served!!! :-X05 :-X05

sglaine 05-02-2008 08:32 PM

Originally Posted by BIGKEN (Post 6110421)
Good evening Don...Sean...Courtie...and all who follow. Not much time to be on today...I had to go to Keene to pick up a trade in...very sweet '06 F350 SC shortbed Powerstroke Lariat...less than 6000 miles...black...gray interior. If anyone knows someone looking for one of these...get in touch with me.

Stopped in to see the "Fearless Eater"...took him to lunch at the Olive Garden. They ran for cover when they saw us walk through the front door!!! :-missingt

Take note, I did eat healthy like salad and soup while I was there...And thank you very much Ken

c4barnes 05-02-2008 09:39 PM

Good evening Don...Sean...Courtie...and all who follow. Not much time to be on today...I had to go to Keene to pick up a trade in...very sweet '06 F350 SC shortbed Powerstroke Lariat...less than 6000 miles...black...gray interior. If anyone knows someone looking for one of these...get in touch with me.

Stopped in to see the "Fearless Eater"...took him to lunch at the Olive Garden. They ran for cover when they saw us walk through the front door!!! :-missingt

I bet all 14 of those people who hold the door for you and spout irritating corporate directives like, "Welcome to the Olive Garden - enjoy your dining experience!" just dropped their assigned posts and ran for cover! Did you have to take him to the Awful Garden? Well, Sean, I guess it could have been the Sbarro at the Framingham rest area on I-90.:-missingt

c4barnes 05-02-2008 09:44 PM

BK, I'll flat trade you 1 '73 F100 4x2. Before you go spoutin' about a ripoff, just remember that 4/2 > 4/4. And let me tell ya 'bout the temperature-sensitive variable oil pressure feature installed on this cream puff. No need to double-check its authenticity with a cumbersome oil pressure gauge - it's got a specially designed connecting rod which will "tell" you when the engine has heated up and the pressure has "changed!" Whaddya say, we have a deal? ;)

PSD DickW 05-03-2008 06:04 AM

Good morning everyone! Looks like everyone is sleeping in on this beautiful day :rolleyes:

BIGKEN 05-03-2008 07:09 AM

Good morning Dick...New England...visitors...it's a wonderful day!!!

BIGKEN 05-03-2008 07:12 AM

Originally Posted by c4barnes (Post 6111328)
BK, I'll flat trade you 1 '73 F100 4x2. Before you go spoutin' about a ripoff, just remember that 4/2 > 4/4. And let me tell ya 'bout the temperature-sensitive variable oil pressure feature installed on this cream puff. No need to double-check its authenticity with a cumbersome oil pressure gauge - it's got a specially designed connecting rod which will "tell" you when the engine has heated up and the pressure has "changed!" Whaddya say, we have a deal? ;)

Courtie...I think we just may have a deal!!! Just one thing...have you ever seen the sign at the carnival..."You must be this tall to ride this ride"??? You need to pass this test first!!! :-missingt :-missingt

I take it by your previous post that you're not a fan of the Olive Garden.

phil6608 05-03-2008 07:16 AM

http://i269.photobucket.com/albums/j...day-flower.gif

PSD DickW 05-03-2008 07:51 AM

Good morning Ken and Phil! Nice to see that someone is up and about!

sglaine 05-03-2008 08:51 AM

Good Morning Dick,Ken,C-4, Phil,Don, And all of the rest of you

Dick could you please PM me your Tel number I have a question for you?

PSD DickW 05-03-2008 08:57 AM

Morning Sean, you sleepy head :) I'll PM my phone number right away!

BIGKEN 05-03-2008 08:59 AM

Originally Posted by sglaine (Post 6110999)
Take note, I did eat healthy like salad and soup while I was there...And thank you very much Ken

Sean...aren't you forgetting the large french fry appetizer you had an hour before I arrived and the breadsticks you deep throated...not to mention the candies you put in your pocket!!! :-missingt :-missingt

c4barnes 05-03-2008 09:14 AM

Originally Posted by BIGKEN (Post 6112404)
Sean...aren't you forgetting the large french fry appetizer you had an hour before I arrived and the breadsticks you deep throated...not to mention the candies you put in your pocket!!! :-missingt :-missingt

I knew there was more to this story!

sglaine 05-03-2008 09:22 AM

Originally Posted by BIGKEN (Post 6112404)

Those candies are still sitting in the console of my car....LOL

donjamer 05-03-2008 09:26 AM

Good morning on the rainy dreary day..

How is it going?