Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums

Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/index.php)
-   Indiana Chapter (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/forum124/)
-   -   June 2011 is declared BS month in Indiana...that's Begin Summer with the Summer Solstice!!! (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/1071563-june-2011-is-declared-bs-month-in-indiana-thats-begin-summer-with-the-summer-solstice.html)

sddesigns 06-03-2011 06:42 AM

Morning Wag!

at least the temps have dropped enough to be comfortable out this way!

IB Tim 06-03-2011 07:41 AM

Morning all

Cardiac69 06-03-2011 09:52 AM

Good morning! Supposed to be near 90 here in the NW corner of the state. Hope it is about 10 degrees shy of that.....

X_Hemi_Guy 06-03-2011 12:37 PM

Afternoon everyone!

Well I just landed in Detroit...one more flight until I'm home!

Gonna only be home tonight and tomorrow night and fly back on Sunday...it's all good though...it pays the bills!

I'm going to be meeting Tracey at a flooring place...the girls rooms carpets need changed out...the carpet is as old as our house...15 years...so instead of carpet I'm going to install 750 sq. ft. of 3/4" hardwood flooring in the upstairs...both of their bedrooms, the hallway and the guest room are up there (our bedroom is on the first floor)...for what I'll have in carpet...I can do the labor myself and install the flooring...although I also have to buy shoe molding too and stain and seal it...but this flooring will last as long as the house lasts...should help resale eventually...although I'm not looking forward to swinging the hammer that many times! LOL

How is everyone doing today?

Just enjoying a glass of red wine in the club while I'm waiting on the next flight.

Oh yeah...I've hit everyone that has participated in our chapter BS thread with some forum love (reps)...as promised.

Joe.

76ranger 06-03-2011 03:36 PM

Good evening eveyone. Off to the shop to work on my 91 shortly. Grad partys all weekend so I probably wont be in much. Hope you all have a good weekend. Its almost 5:00 oh wait its always 5:00 somewhare.

KOESTNER 06-03-2011 08:52 PM

Good evening Indiana! Did everyone get hot today? Joe you need a flooring nailer, to take the pain out of it. I am surprised the Nebraska crew didn't lay that floor when they were there while your family was in Hawaii. Everyone have a great weekend.

X_Hemi_Guy 06-04-2011 06:26 AM

Good Saturday morning Indiana and all of our IN friends!!!

Looks to be a beautiful day here today...a "slight" chance of some precip but very slight.

I've got the windows open and there is a beautiful breeze blowing thru the house and I haven't even turned on the whole house fan yet!

We've got 2 graduation parties later today...it is that season!

I got home last night and met Tracey at the flooring place...picked up 800 sq. ft. of the flooring (33 boxes) and loaded it in the back of the Ex. This flooring is for the upstairs 3 bedrroms and hallway and closets...taking out ALL the carpet up there...

http://inlinethumb18.webshots.com/40...600x600Q85.jpg

http://inlinethumb23.webshots.com/47...600x600Q85.jpg

Then when we got home we laid some of the flooring out downstairs next to the flooring there (color match)...when we built the house I laid 1000 sq. ft. downstairs of the 3/4" x 2 1/4" solid oak flooring...well now is the time to lay that flooring in the great room and this flooring is a very close match color wise...we'll never get a "perfect" match today after 15 years of sun and wear...but this new stuff is very close so I think I am going back this morning for another 18 boxes...I'm gonna have a BUSY time installing 1200 ft. sq. of this stuff.

and Rick you are right...you would think the braska crew would have done this?...hmmmm...I wonder if they had another agenda?

Well I hope everyone has a great weekend...I'm only home last night and tonight and am flying out tomorrow afternoon again...I did get the grass cut last night as well as hump all 33 boxes of that very HEAVY flooring UPSTAIRS last night!!!

I did a calculation...each box weighs 62#'s and I hauled 33 boxes for a total of over 2000#'s of flooring in the truck last night and another 1200#'s today!!!

Have a great one everyone,
Joe.

IB Tim 06-04-2011 06:29 AM

Good Morning.
Happy Saturday

wildstang 06-04-2011 09:15 AM

Good morning and have a great Saturday Indiana. Good luck with the flooring Joe.

flyer122 06-04-2011 05:58 PM

Good evening IN.

X_Hemi_Guy 06-05-2011 06:38 AM

Good morning Indiana and all of our IN friends!

Been a quiet weekend around FTE this weekend...

We hit a new record of 97° yesterday!...is this August or June???

Today and tomorrow are supposed to be much more "normal" with temps only hitting ~82°...shut the air off this morning as it is beautiful outside!...the whole house fan will go on in a bit and it will be a beautiful day...I love fresh air over A/C...

Well I'll be getting on a plane earlier than normal today...the prices of airline tickets are going crazy here lately...so I had to select one thru Atlanta...I've only been home 2 nights this week...but I'll also be back on Wednesday this week...so a short trip...I'll get home just in time for the upper 80's again here in Fort Wayne!

Hope everyone has a great week!...I'll check in from the liberal left coast...

Joe.

IB Tim 06-05-2011 07:19 AM

Good Morning Everyone a great Sunday

flyer122 06-05-2011 07:42 AM

Good morning IN.

cbradford 06-05-2011 07:57 AM

Good morning Indiana.

sddesigns 06-05-2011 08:34 AM

Good Morning All! :)

Happy Sunday! :D