Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums

Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/index.php)
-   6.7L Power Stroke Diesel (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/forum205/)
-   -   This is prolly a 1 page thread at most (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/1183425-this-is-prolly-a-1-page-thread-at-most.html)

SavageNFS 09-23-2015 02:29 PM

Wiffle balls by the case will do the job as well. You forgot to divide by 25 :) There are 25 baffle balls per case. However, it's still way too much. Back in the day, we used those in our water truck for concrete/dirt work and we could get them for a buck a piece.

Also, LED strip lighting showed up today for my trailer. I don't know when I'll have the time to install it, but I can confirm that if you wire 12v strip lights to a 12v power supply (assuming to convert from A/C current to work in a house), they work. It may sound stupid, but with all the power supply choices for 12v power, I wasn't certain. I wired them up with jumpers to the tractor battery and the lit right up.

darren32 09-23-2015 02:34 PM

Originally Posted by SavageNFS (Post 15665825)
Wiffle balls by the case will do the job as well. You forgot to divide by 25 :) There are 25 baffle balls per case. However, it's still way too much. Back in the day, we used those in our water truck for concrete/dirt work and we could get them for a buck a piece.

DOH ... I think we all know my math is not good .... I am an ESTIMATOR for goodness sake. At / 25 it would be doable if necessary. wiffle ball idea is good.

The 2100 imperial gal tank is ordered.

Thanks guys!

SavageNFS 09-23-2015 02:37 PM

Don't get me wrong, I'll spend your money faster than you can make it, but I won't waste it :)

darren32 09-23-2015 02:41 PM

Originally Posted by SavageNFS (Post 15665841)
Don't get me wrong, I'll spend your money faster than you can make it, but I won't waste it :)

LOL that ain't hard buddy :)

Speaking of spending money faster than I can make it, anniversary is today and wife liked the ammo bag :)

SavageNFS 09-23-2015 02:44 PM

Happy Anniversary! I hope you tell her we thought it was an ammo bag. That would have been a pretty expensive ammo bag, lol.

darren32 09-23-2015 02:45 PM

Thanks Andre!

EO2SeaBee 09-23-2015 02:51 PM

Happy anniversary Darren. It really was a nice ammo bag. I still carry mine in large, green cans.

https://cimg2.ibsrv.net/gimg/www.for...54c332aa9f.jpg

darren32 09-23-2015 02:54 PM

Thanks Doug, I like the green cans too :)

PlayersZ28 09-23-2015 02:57 PM

Originally Posted by EO2SeaBee (Post 15665675)
Other than a low rumble when at idle, and the "pissed off cat" when the wastegate opens now, I can't really hear anything while driving - and that's with the radio OFF! I'm straight piped, but kept the factory "filter back" pipe with the resonator. I bought a muffler in case I needed it, but for now, it will also decorate the garage.

I have to either put it back to "stock" settings, or learn a little self control, because it is crazy at "performance". It doesn't smoke any more now than it did with the DPF cracked previously. NOw I have a brand new DPF (thanks Ford) to stash in the garage. I didn't tune the transmission, but I may do a relearn on it once I decide which program I will run most often.

Which tuner?

golfmedik 09-23-2015 02:58 PM

Hi guys! Dak, glad you are out if the hospital. Doug, nice garage art! Sorry about the linebacker. I've had years of trouble with my right shoulder after dislocating it while playing football in middle school. That joint never wants to heal.
Just woke up from a 3 hour nap. Only about 6 hours sleep las two days, but I am halfway through my 200 hour/9 day stretch of work. A little more sleep would've been nice but actually hasn't been that bad so far. I also have a feeling that I just jinxed myself!! You guys have a great day and rest of the week. Will check back in soon.

EO2SeaBee 09-23-2015 03:07 PM

Originally Posted by darren32 (Post 15665869)
Thanks Doug, I like the green cans too :)

My favorite "Cans" are actually the large flesh colored ones, but the large green ones are a pretty close second, and they are ALWAYS ready to shoot without arguing or complaining and NEVER have a headache.

Steve, I am running the Mini-Max with tunes from SPE. I installed a Flow-Pro 4'" delete pipe, and kept the factory filter-back pipe with resonator and tips. I have yet to install my SInister EGR delete kit, but it is on my radar for the near future.

Howdy Monty. Hope you can get some rest. That's quite a schedule!

Chad149 09-23-2015 03:16 PM

Originally Posted by darren32 (Post 15665835)
DOH ... I think we all know my math is not good .... I am an ESTIMATOR for goodness sake. At / 25 it would be doable if necessary. wiffle ball idea is good.

The 2100 imperial gal tank is ordered.

Thanks guys!

It's not like you have to fill the tank to the top either. Longer haul just put less in. :-X06

EO2SeaBee 09-23-2015 04:23 PM

Darren, how large of a party could be supported with that tank if it were filled with beer?

darren32 09-23-2015 04:27 PM

Originally Posted by EO2SeaBee (Post 15666056)
Darren, how large of a party could be supported with that tank if it were filled with beer?

2,522 US gallon worth LOL. Maybe I should bring it to the GTG }>

EO2SeaBee 09-23-2015 04:28 PM

So, to answer my question, that's roughly 1,000 people for one day?