Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums

Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/index.php)
-   6.7L Power Stroke Diesel (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/forum205/)
-   -   This is prolly a 1 page thread at most (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/1183425-this-is-prolly-a-1-page-thread-at-most.html)

Sailor Roy 08-26-2015 04:46 PM

Got the 5th Wheel to Holter Lake and setup in a nice spot near the lake......:)

1:15 trip.......last 15 minutes on a narrow windy road up hill.......Didn't bend anything........:-jammin:-jammin

Hot Hot and smoky........No utilities.......Tempted to start up the Generator and run the A/C units........
Tomorrow afternoon head back to town and come back Friday morning with the boat...........:)

EO2SeaBee 08-26-2015 04:53 PM

Awesome Roy!

More great news: We have perfume!

Iowa Ford 08-26-2015 04:55 PM

Doug, keep pumping it out. !!

EO2SeaBee 08-26-2015 04:58 PM

Thanks. It is still a work in progress, but this is the best progress so far this week.

Iowa Ford 08-26-2015 05:02 PM

Doug, I'm glad you have a reason to go to work now.
I had a job that involved watching the clock and it sucked. }>

EO2SeaBee 08-26-2015 05:07 PM

I enjoy my job. The challenges keep it interesting. If it were easy, everyone would do it. The company pays me what they do because of what COULD happen, rather than the usual quiet times when everything is going smoothly. I still have all of tomorrow to get the remaining units online and on spec, as well as line out the ones we began today. I'm still shooting for having them all up on planned rates and on spec by the time I go on days off tomorrow evening by 15:30. Still, I really do enjoy boredom!

CarlT100 08-26-2015 05:56 PM

Good evening, all. I was out of the loop for a couple of days and, wow, did I get behind in this thread. I forgot my laptop in Tampa this past weekend.

I did get my right landing gear replaced Saturday and got the toyhauler all leveled up.

On our four month trip to Ontario and back, my driver side mirror quit extending and retracting. I took it to a Ford dealer in Milton Ontario (the truck needed and oil change anyway) and reported it. The Ford dealer told me they could not replace it under ESP, that I would have to pay for it and then get reimbursed by ESP. I elected to wait until I got back home.

I took my truck in to Don Reid Ford Monday. They took the obligatory photos and submitted everything to Ford. Don Reid Ford just called; my mirror is in and I will have it put on tomorrow morning. Thank God for ESP.

CarlT100 08-26-2015 06:43 PM

Monty and Doug, those camp sites look really nice.

Roy, I will not be able to make it to Wisconsin. My bride is going to Okinawa for three months next summer and I will take care of the house and the animals.

Andre, I am sorry to hear about the problems with your trailer insurance. I hope your agent will help you out.

Gerry, how is driving the bus in the winter? I would not do that for all of the tea in China.

Doug, glad to hear things are progressing at the perfume factory.

Dak, looks like we have one coming - Erika.

SavageNFS 08-26-2015 07:27 PM

Originally Posted by Chad149 (Post 15597408)
Didn't Wisconsin mandate for a school district to receive state money they had to start after labor day? I vaguely recall my dad complaining it took them until after we all graduated.....:-X04

Very well could be the case...I'll have to ask around.

Jigger2020 08-26-2015 07:28 PM

Carl why not take the rug rats on a road trip next summer,
the pets need some WI fresh air ..... :)

the school bus is like a bulldozer in snow, plus I grew up on icy roads, I have no problem :D

I remember Erika the dancer....

CarlT100 08-26-2015 07:41 PM

Originally Posted by GIGGER (Post 15597900)
Carl why not take the rug rats on a road trip next summer,
the pets need some WI fresh air ..... :)

If I were to go up there, it would be on two wheels. :D

the school bus is like a bulldozer in snow, plus I grew up on icy roads, I have no problem :D
Better you than me, my friend. I don't even want the experience of icy roads! :)

I remember Erika the dancer....
:-X04 :-X04 I hope Erika dances on by us!

Jigger2020 08-26-2015 07:47 PM

Now you're talking, a leisurely bike ride to the Dells WI, sounds awesome.....

CarlT100 08-26-2015 07:58 PM

That would be a great ride for sure.

Dakster 08-27-2015 12:11 AM

Carl - I think Erika is going to dance on by us. At least I hope so. Sorry you won't be able to make it to WI next summer.

Glad Doug got the perfume flowing again.

EO2SeaBee 08-27-2015 04:58 AM

Howdy gang!

All of the units are online as of a little while ago, and now we spend the rest of the shift getting everything on spec and at target rates. Goal achieved! Now, I will look forward to my days off even more.

Carl, glad you got your laptop back. I would also enjoy riding a bit, but my trip would be 1,200 miles, and I'm not sure I would want to do that solo.