Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums

Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/index.php)
-   6.7L Power Stroke Diesel (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/forum205/)
-   -   This is prolly a 1 page thread at most (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/1183425-this-is-prolly-a-1-page-thread-at-most.html)

SavageNFS 07-01-2015 11:20 AM

This is prolly a 1 page thread at most

Lol, the arrangement sound pretty good?

EO2SeaBee 07-01-2015 11:31 AM

Mine doesn't have a nice butt though.:-huh

RigTrash601 07-01-2015 11:50 AM

Originally Posted by EO2SeaBee (Post 15470916)
That being said, seeing her, and getting bench time are two TOTALLY different things. I fix more of her stuff than she does of mine.

Sounds EXACTLY like you're remarried!:-missingt

Morning guys, still working the issue with the bank, what a nightmare. Oh well, this too will pass!:)

EO2SeaBee 07-01-2015 11:54 AM

Mitch, seeing it quoted does look a lot like back when we were married.:'( That bank stuff has to be frustrating.

Guess what the weather is doing here for a change. Nothing any different actually. It's raining like usual.:-X18

RigTrash601 07-01-2015 12:06 PM

Ahhh, just got me royally pissed yesterday, but it's done, the bank will get my money back......eventually:(. All I can do is ride it out, try not to dwell on it too much, staying perpetually angry isn't doing anybody any good. Thank God the bank caught it and at least stopped the bleeding.....

What I meant was, it sounds typical for a married couple!

Weather is the same as usual, hot with "pop up" showers throughout the day, making it like a sauna. I swear you can actually hear the grass grow, I'll be back on the lawn mower tomorrow, just cut the yard this past weekend.....:-hair

92F350CC 07-01-2015 12:16 PM

I got hit in May by local fraudsters. Bank caught it after they spent about $350 at various bars and an auto parts store.

The real PITA is getting the new card and having to remember to set it up when you buy something online.

EO2SeaBee 07-01-2015 12:16 PM

Unfortunately, I understood what you meant and agreed. It does look depressingly familiar. There for a while, I enjoyed being single. Now, I have to live vicariously through Darren. I'm mean, feeding the kids cold pizza is pretty risky stuff!

I wouldn't mind the usual pop-up sea breeze showers. What I'm sick of is the constant heavy rains. I would love to mow, but I would need high floatation tires for my push mower, and possibly a life jacket for myself.

Brett, I have a vacation idea for you, Don and the rest of the desert dwellers. Come to Houston and see firsthand what rain looks, feels, smells and tastes like! It is quite the experience, and inexpensive.

RigTrash601 07-01-2015 01:14 PM

Mississippi State Flag debate

1 Attachment(s)
I'm sure you folks have heard all of the rhetoric about our state flag, and how we "racists" are trying to hold onto hate and oppression by keeping it. As a side note, the current state flag was adopted in 1894, replacing the 1861 flag (succession flag) and 33 years after the start of the Civil War. Also, Mississippi voted in 2001 to keep the flag by over 65% of the population (IIRC).Now I see another Black Southern church has burned, regardless of the outcome of the investigation, the race baiters and progressive liberals have an agenda to promote, so we will see the flag issue heat up. Our RINO Senator from my district is calling for the state to bring down the flag (he's up for reelection this year). So, the "Rainbow" flag is embraced, and the "Stars & Bars" is vilified.........PC policies are killing this country.
Anyway, here's my vote:
Attachment 121227
Rant complete!

EO2SeaBee 07-01-2015 01:18 PM

People need to research actual history about the reasons for the civil war, and what various states did afterward - even through the 60's. Facts are not popular though, as it takes away our excuses to bicker and spew hatred.

4df150 07-01-2015 01:52 PM

Good day all ye One Pagers....
Lat. 27.63 Lon. -90.44

EO2SeaBee 07-01-2015 02:00 PM

Howdy Bill.

SavageNFS 07-01-2015 02:20 PM

I'm with Mitch and I'm a straight Catholic Yankee.

Dakster 07-01-2015 02:23 PM

Morning everyone. Happy Canada Day.

I bet Carl is enjoying his vacation in Ontario - maybe he just doesn't have internet where he is at.

Desert Don 07-01-2015 02:35 PM

Originally Posted by EO2SeaBee (Post 15471062)
Unfortunately, I understood what you meant and agreed. It does look depressingly familiar. There for a while, I enjoyed being single. Now, I have to live vicariously through Darren. I'm mean, feeding the kids cold pizza is pretty risky stuff!

I wouldn't mind the usual pop-up sea breeze showers. What I'm sick of is the constant heavy rains. I would love to mow, but I would need high floatation tires for my push mower, and possibly a life jacket for myself.

Brett, I have a vacation idea for you, Don and the rest of the desert dwellers. Come to Houston and see firsthand what rain looks, feels, smells and tastes like! It is quite the experience, and inexpensive.

Don went to South Carolina once.... enuf of that sheeit and humidity to last me for a lifetime! But, thanks anyway!

Sailor Roy 07-01-2015 02:56 PM

Good afternoon to all ye Fine folks...........:-wink

When the temps hit 70*F and the humidity is above 50%........:(.....:-X18

In Great Falls Montana......the temps at 80-90*F and the humidity at 20% or less isn't bad........:)

At least for the moment.....we have sunshine here in Seward.....and it isn't raining........:)

https://cimg7.ibsrv.net/gimg/www.for...27194a1b9f.jpg

Critter Magnet....

https://cimg4.ibsrv.net/gimg/www.for...7c8d1a5fe1.jpg