Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums

Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/index.php)
-   Nebraska Chapter (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/forum176/)
-   -   Offical NE December chat thread (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/797883-offical-ne-december-chat-thread.html)

fordnut forever 12-31-2008 08:38 AM

checked on that box Jerry, its a super cab, won't work but think i got a black 73 -79 one to check out thats turning into a parts truck,got a nice chrome front bumper i've been eyeing for some time and will be a donor for the 77 soon

tiny1 12-31-2008 08:39 AM

:9

Originally Posted by Bigredfan (Post 6948482)
Good Morning All, Happy New Years Eve!!!

How are you doing today Pat? Neil?

Snow.... Snow and MORE SNOW !!!!!! :-X09 :-X09
Oh and did I forget to say winds of 20-35 mph. :-X09 :-X09 :-X09

Right now we have about 6" on the ground from overnight, and they are saying that we may get another 5-10" today and overnight.

Oh and the temps are suppose to be dropping as the day wears on into the low teens, maybe even single digits.

Other than that Jerry, I am taking it easy at work enjoying a cup of coffee and a donut or two :9

cowboywanabe 12-31-2008 08:40 AM

Hadn't thought about it that way Randy, makes it sound much better.

I'm just hoping I get through today without strangling someone...

Still haven't got the wife an anniversary gift either.... I won't see the new year if I don't get that taken care of!

fordnut forever 12-31-2008 08:41 AM

keep that stuff up there Neil, lol can't drive my stang in that stuff

Bigredfan 12-31-2008 08:42 AM

Thanks Randy,
i appreciate it, now i know were to find one. Mines not to bad, but i don't know if i want to dive into metal work not knowing what i am doing.

Well hell Neil,
sorry to hear about that snow. that sucks. At least your exploiting your ability to slack!!

Bigredfan 12-31-2008 08:43 AM

Originally Posted by cowboywanabe (Post 6948584)

Still haven't got the wife an anniversary gift either.... I won't see the new year if I don't get that taken care of!

Why do i have a feeling that we might not ever see you again??? :-banghead

LOL

BIGKEN 12-31-2008 08:44 AM

Good morning Nebraska...Happy Wednesday!!!

tiny1 12-31-2008 08:44 AM

Originally Posted by cowboywanabe (Post 6948584)

Rob, congrats on hopefully getting the house deal completed today. Now you just need to make sure to get your priorities straight and get your wife the anniversary gift. You could always try this and tell your wife that you bought the house as her anniversary present for this year, and the next, and the next...... }>

Bigredfan 12-31-2008 08:44 AM

Morning Ken!!!!

cowboywanabe 12-31-2008 08:46 AM

Wow Neil, that's some lousy weather.... we had -2 this morning, but most of the snow melted here over the weekend. Nice and sunny out now, but looks are deceiving!

cowboywanabe 12-31-2008 08:48 AM

Originally Posted by Bigredfan (Post 6948600)
Why do i have a feeling that we might not ever see you again??? :-banghead

LOL

I still have the lunch hour to shop, plenty of time!!! :eek:

Originally Posted by tiny1 (Post 6948604)
Rob, congrats on hopefully getting the house deal completed today. Now you just need to make sure to get your priorities straight and get your wife the anniversary gift. You could always try this and tell your wife that you bought the house as her anniversary present for this year, and the next, and the next...... }>

Thanks Neil, I like that suggestion.... the gift that keeps on giving, year after year, after year...:-missingt

67nukeford 12-31-2008 08:49 AM

Morning Randy, Rob, Ken! Neil, hope your enjoying that snow, buddy!!}> Wasn't it you that said you liked this time of year???LOL!!

Rob, if you wife kills you, can I have your truck???LOL!! Oh, yeah...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY ROB!

Bigredfan 12-31-2008 08:51 AM

You got plenty of Time Rob

Happy Anniversary!!

cowboywanabe 12-31-2008 08:53 AM

Originally Posted by 97nukeford (Post 6948625)
Rob, if you wife kills you, can I have your truck???LOL!! Oh, yeah...

Sure Pat, but you'll have to negotiate that deal with the wife (aka the budget nazi)... I know I won't have time to update my will today. :-missingt

fordnut forever 12-31-2008 08:55 AM

wow,just priced the radio trim for that stang and they talking 60 to 80 bucks on the dreaded ebay,too much for plastic trim,ouch