Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums

Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/index.php)
-   New York Chapter (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/forum87/)
-   -   Meet and Greet, Introductions here (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/99293-meet-and-greet-introductions-here.html)

Cliffdogg 05-01-2004 09:53 AM

Hey Cowlady, who is charge of the NY Chapter? Maybe if we designate a person to arrange events and meetings for each county, and then those people can coordinate a state wide meetings and events after everyone gets to know each other in their respective counties. Just a thought. So far we have 2 people up for the BBQ, couple more and this could happen.

Cliff

cowlady 05-01-2004 01:25 PM

Hi again cliffdogg! Actually, Yeti is the Forum Moderator & I was just elected President or Leader of the Chapter. It was a tie between Yeti & myself.
I like the idea of having people from each area/county organize events or getting something going. If gas weren't so expensive I'd try to make it to every event but alas, my truck has a huge appetite & I can't afford to feed him that much!
Keep up with those plans for the BBQ - sounds like fun! Whatever events we plan we have to be sure to take lots of pics ok? Then we can start a Chapter Gellery so everyone can "attend" if only in spirit! :)

FordTuff1 06-01-2004 04:46 PM

Hello all i am from Brooklyn N.Y 1998 F-150 ext-cab def. looking to meets others from Bklyn,Staten island,Queens,Long Island,get alittle gathering together.Hope to hear from someone,and by the way Dee what part of Brooklyn you from?

fatman66 06-02-2004 10:24 AM

Hello everyone, I'm from Rochester NY, I've had my 04 F-150 XLT for about a month and half now. I bought it from Van Bortel Ford (outside of rochester in Victor) and I can't recomend that dealership enough to anyone in the area. Anyone a Buffalo Bills fan, I have a bad feeling about this season but I'll have to take the new truck tailgating at the Ralph at least once this year.

cowlady 06-02-2004 05:03 PM

Well hi again fatman66! I met 1956MarkII & if the dealership is 1/2 as nice as him then I understand! He's awesome!
Let us know whenever you make it in this way ok? Maybe we can throw a meeting together! I need to meet as many members as possible!
See you in the forums & hopefully here soon! Bye!

jdmorg 06-09-2004 09:23 AM

Hey all, wanted to check in and say hello...I'm in South Jersey and don't notice too many others from the area. Driving / Selling a 1988 Bronco 302EFI 4x4. Give me a heads up if you're close to Philly/South NJ area. BTW, the Bronco is in the classifieds section and FTE forum members are the first to view it...not even a sign on it. I'd rather see it go from Bronco fan to Bronco fan...not just any old driver. Enjoy the NE weather!

cowlady 06-11-2004 10:38 PM

Welcome jdmorg! Sorry I didn't say hi sooner - my computer is dead & I'm on my Dad's now - 90 miles from home!
Be sure to join in any events you can - we welcome all!

cowlady 06-16-2004 08:23 PM

Hey guys - I have a post in this forum about our next meeting 6/26 in Tonawanda. Let me know if you can go or not ok? I need a head count!

FordTuff1 06-17-2004 02:42 PM

Brooklyn N.Y here 1998 F-!50 EXT.CAB

cowlady 06-17-2004 09:55 PM

Welcome FordTuff1! Glad to meet you! Hopefully we'll meet in person sometime this summer! Tell us more about your truck - do you off road?
Stay tuned & if you know of any event post them ok?

FordTuff1 06-19-2004 10:27 PM

Hello nice to meet you all as well!!! I have a 1998 Ford F-150 EXT. CAB 4x4 has 60,155 miles fire engine red have pics. of it in the gallery on this site,have a 4inch lift kit 35inch tires push bars,exhuast system strobe lites in front and rear of truck and few more things!!!So hope to get to a meet in the summer if any in my area!!!Keep me posted on any thank you

kooper909 06-30-2004 03:24 PM

Long Island --- Center Moriches, NY. 1960 F-100. :)

cowlady 06-30-2004 04:58 PM

Welcome kooper909! Nice to have you here! Be sure to check the forum for upcoming events ok? Maybe we'll meet this summer! BTW - I love the older trucks! Post some pics ok?

kooper909 06-30-2004 07:20 PM

Thanks. There are photos in my gallery, but they're pretty small-- check out http://www.fortestar.com/f100/ for some higher-resolution shots.

By the way, they named her Ride of the Week today .. I'm so proud! :)

voodoochild 07-14-2004 07:30 AM

Hi all,
New to the board. from New Paltz, hour and half north of NYC. I moved, however, to NC three years ago. But, I am always back in the summer to camp in the catskills. Guess i could be a part time member