Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums

Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/index.php)
-   Pennsylvania Chapter (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/forum182/)
-   -   Archived PA Buy/Sell/Trade Ads (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/743029-archived-pa-buy-sell-trade-ads.html)

SPRPRBGT 07-29-2008 07:10 AM

Originally Posted by soondg (Post 6274928)
I just did a post and lost it????

I'm looking for a set of 15" wheels for a Bronco I'm putting together. Cheap. I found four BF Goodrich AT's, 33-12.5-15's for a $120.00. I would prefer 35's or 37's since I'm putting a 6" lift on it, but I don't think I can resist that price, from what I saw they look really good. I also need an air conditioning compressor, front drivers seat and radio. I don't plan on making the truck real nice since it will see off road and slop.

84, If you still have those headlight bezels, grills and woodgrain trim, I will take them for my 83 just in case. I could get them off you at Carlisle.

i have an older set of steel wagon wheels if your still looking for a set. they are white. a quick spray bomb and they would look great. located in 19508, pa. email me if interested. rocksbite@yahoo.com

quaddriver 07-29-2008 10:18 AM

did someone from here call me this last weekend? I got a call from a 215 number, but the message was distorted 'cuz cell phones are just sooooo clear!

this is my pack list for the ATN in 2 weeks:

2 truck bench seats, 4 XLT steel wheels with caps and rings, a nice front bumper, a factory rear slider with gasket, couple headlists as complete modules, front grille, most of the interior trim from 2 trucks (grey) including headliners, wiring harnesses - firewall back, incl one with trailer tow, engine harness, front end harness, some computers, EFI parts - uppers, TB's, injectors, ac compressor, air pump, fan clutches, XLT doors from a 90 (includes glass, window motors, wiring and switches) - soondg you had expressed interest in one but never heard back, got a set of worked d9 heads - never fired since the machine work, plastic dash trim and tubs full of odds and ends. Oh and the important part - I collect/restore vintage stereos - last year I brought 5 of the not-pretty units to ATN to sell as 'garage units - I cleaned up in hours! so this year I am bringing a SX450 and matching pioneer speakers. (whoo hoo)

I have tons more but this is all that fits in the truck I am bringing to sell - a 1981 F100 2wd - putty free with recent paint. (and she is seriously overloaded!)

offline, I have engines, trannys, rears, hjoods, cabs, frames, exhausts - at this point I am only scrapping the true junk.

soondg 07-29-2008 02:54 PM

I called with my cell and left you a number, you called back, I called back, yes I want the door. I'll check out some of the stuff at Carlisle. I need an a/c compressor for my 96 Bronco, a drivers vent window and assembly, drivers seat, radio and other odds and ends.

80351 07-29-2008 04:01 PM

Originally Posted by soondg (Post 6397788)
I called with my cell and left you a number, you called back, I called back, yes I want the door. I'll check out some of the stuff at Carlisle. I need an a/c compressor for my 96 Bronco, a drivers vent window and assembly, drivers seat, radio and other odds and ends.

OK Joe, after that list I'm leaving my big truck home. You can't get anything off the BII to fit yours. What motor do you have?
Sorry joe didn't see what thread this was

quaddriver 08-12-2008 04:47 PM

Anybody interested in a frame? 89 F150 133"wb, 2wd. I have started by axle swap project and am in the middle of cutting off the spring mounts for the rear( Im taking the springs too)

quaddriver 08-26-2008 12:42 PM

Heads up - I have finished parting out the last 2 trucks (just have a few drivetrain things plus trim etc) and am looking for the next 'stock'.

I have a friend in Hagerstown Md that got a few fords from an auction he wants to move out.

He is quitting his cushy job to be a cop so he needs to clear out - just wants what he paid for them.

First up: 1985 F350 2WD DRW, flatbed body with dump. 460 (built a little) 4spd. Perfect Tan interior (which I want for my 81) and no rust. He has not worked up a price. Only 1 issue: random short that blows the fuse for the Alt and electric fuel pump. might be easier to jsut run 30ft of wire.

Second: 1987 Bronco (full size) XLT, 351, auto. Only bad rust is the typical tailgate. He needs to see 700-800

Third: 1988 F150 SC, 4x4, long bed, I6, 5spd with workboxes in the bed. custom trim level. $1500. VERY VERY rust free underneath. no holes, but starting surface at the SC cab lowers

Also he has a 1984 F240 RC long bed 4x4, 302, stick, cap. body rough. Interior spartan but good. Powertain 167000 miles. parting out.

I can get very hi res pics to those that are interested, all vehicles drove onto his property under their own power.

Contact me if you want his number. Each one should be towed out as they likely need batteries and fuel system flushes.

tjc transport 09-14-2008 02:52 PM

2000 F350 4X4 for parts

i will be parting out a 2000 F350 4X4 single cab long bed.
it has a 5.4 engine, auto trans, and 12,000 miles on it.
the car along side the front of the truck caught on fire, and transmitted to the passenger front of the truck, burning the grill, radiator shroud, passenger side wiring harness, passenger side door, and set the headliner on fire. the headliner dripped on the dash, ruining the interior.
the insurance company totaled the truck.
the person i got it from stripped the bad and replaced everything before taking pictures, and the truck now can not pass recertification inspection, so it is useless except for parts.
it is complete and i have everything except for the power mirrors.
let me know what you need.
the truck is located in central New Jersey.

crazyredneckanyhow 09-17-2008 11:20 AM

Hows about the rearends?

tjc transport 09-17-2008 04:56 PM

dana 60 ball joint front, and i think a 10.5 rear, 4 wheel disc brakes.
i will get the gear ratio and rear axle size on saturday for you
pm me if you want more info and pics.

Adam0331 09-20-2008 10:02 PM

I've got a 97 F250 HD regular cab long bed 4x4 offroad for sale. It's got a 351W auto trans, 6" skyjacker lift, 315/75R16 BFGoodrich Mud Terrains good tread left. Mickey Thompson wheels, dual exhaust.

I also have a set of 265/75R16 BFGoodrich All Terrains on factory F250 wheels. Feel free to PM or email me.

Oldtrucknut7077 09-21-2008 10:03 AM

I have a pair of exhaust manifolds off of my 2001 F250 Super Duty with the V10 motor for sale. PM me if you want to look at them or have any questions. I would like to get a $100.00 for them.
Thanks,
Scott

84f250460 09-22-2008 09:56 AM

Originally Posted by soondg (Post 6274928)
I just did a post and lost it????

I'm looking for a set of 15" wheels for a Bronco I'm putting together. Cheap. I found four BF Goodrich AT's, 33-12.5-15's for a $120.00. I would prefer 35's or 37's since I'm putting a 6" lift on it, but I don't think I can resist that price, from what I saw they look really good. I also need an air conditioning compressor, front drivers seat and radio. I don't plan on making the truck real nice since it will see off road and slop.

84, If you still have those headlight bezels, grills and woodgrain trim, I will take them for my 83 just in case. I could get them off you at Carlisle.

sorry i havent gotten back to you soon ive been busy the past few months and havent had time to check out the forums...
a few of the pieces got broken laying around but if your still lookin i have 2 sets of the bezels and the section of woodgrain for around the cluster id be more than happy to give them to you and let them go to good use than just laying around collecting dust.

themoparkid 09-28-2008 08:07 PM

Wanted:

92-96 F150, F250, F350 tailgate. i need it in bright red in color.
92-96 F150, F250, F350 pass. side fender, bright red in color.

Adam0331 09-28-2008 08:29 PM

Tires are sold, still have the wheels though. Truck is still for sale also.

DonsFx4 09-28-2008 11:13 PM

04+ F150 Flareside Tonneau N/I/B

Ladies and Gents of the PA Chapter...due to economic conditions, I had to sell my 04 Flareside before I had the chance to install this Extang RT soft tonneau. It is listed for sale in the FTE Classifieds...would be great if somebody local needed it...asking $225/OBO plus shipping; but a local pick up would save $$$!!! I'm in SE PA in Delaware County. Contact donrice727(at)verizon(dot)net for any discussion. Thanks!!