Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums

Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/index.php)
-   Ontario Chapter (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/forum93/)
-   -   The OLD Ontario For Sale and Wanted Ads Thread.. (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/566521-the-old-ontario-for-sale-and-wanted-ads-thread.html)

galaxie215 06-09-2009 08:45 AM

Hi I have a original 1975 F-250 ford super cab XLT Ranger with 60000 mile original paint. This truck is the Camper special model it has the heavy suspension this truck in great shape has power steering, power brake big brakes twin piston calipers all new pads and shoes, Air conditioning blows very cold, duel tanks both work great no leaks, it is powered by a 390 4V and trans is a C6 has the 4 core radiator trans cooler even has a power steering cooler no leaks in this truck anywhere. Everything works great the differential it a Dana 60. This truck has never seen the winter salt anything I bought this truck 3 years ago from the USA and it has been used for pulling our trailer back and forth it has 4 new tire on it not cheap one almost $1000 this truck need nothing it always starts and runs great pulls a 27 foot camper trailer like nothing. Has front and rear sway bars this truck does not lean in corners. It has damage in the left front the way I got the truck the front left fender has damage all the chrome is in great shape. This truck has been a great truck only reason I am selling is because we are buying a motor home so have no need for it anymore. If you are looking for a truck to pull anything or just have a great classic this is it. This was the first super cab ford built and it still runs drives like new the only thing that is not original in this truck is the radio we put in a 4 speaker Sony stereo mp3 player in it.
asking 5000 for it
need any other info just ask or give me a call pics or it in my album

thanks Jim

I am in williamsburg ON right off the 401 exit 750 and 8 km north
and here is my # if anyone wants more info on the truck 613-535-1961

mblayton 08-18-2009 10:49 AM

O.k. I still have some very usable parts for 67-72 F100 they are as follows,

In cab gas tank with sending unit and neck
Dealer installed underdash A/C (just the unit)
Steering collume from a 70-72 with Ford steering box
Ash try with the ball bearings
Factory box rails SWB very nice set with hardware
Hood hinges
Speedo with gauge package
Heater box no damage
1 defroster tube no damage

Also a real nice set of wheel covers that came off my '87 one week after I bought the truck new and have been on the shelf since then.

I need to get rid of this as we are moving soon

pmhvps 08-20-2009 09:55 AM

Hi, I can't pass up a good deal...lol. I'm not far from you. I have picked up a '79 parts truck for my power conversion. (Steering/disk brakes) But like I said, can't pass on a good deal. I will pm my number.

Mike.

1977f150xlt 08-20-2009 11:23 AM

1967-1979 Ford F-series parts

1967-1972 Ford truck parts

1973-1979 Ford truck parts

parts range from wiring harness's, to interior parts to exterior parts to suspension parts to steering parts, to engines and transmissions, and 9" rear ends and axles, and much much more! he even has a pair of mint original doors off a 70-72 Chevelle 2-door hardtop, here is a link to a ad with pictures of the doors, http://london.kijiji.ca/c-cars-vehic...QAdIdZ92866756

there are a variety of parts, too many to list, Mike even has some older stuff, like 50s-60s Ford truck parts, please call Mike at 519-859-1959 and simply ask for the part or parts you need, basically Mike has just about every thing for these old ford trucks, so its best to ask him, also he has a couple complete trucks that would make a excellent project truck,

also Mike is located just off the 401, please ask Mike for directions, its not very far from the town of Putnam, Ontario (which is the turn off you will take to get to Mike's)

Please call 519-859-1959

Green Streak 12-19-2009 08:22 AM

looking for another truck

Anyone got a 73-79 reg cab f100 or 150 for sale? This time I'm looking for fair to good condition. Greg

pmhvps 12-19-2009 09:12 AM

'79 F-150 cab

I do, or should say I will, as soon as I get the parts I need. If you just need the cab, from what I can see this one is fair. Good glass, (slider window) good doors, cab corners. Only thing I can see thats bad is the drivers floor will need attention. I'm pulling the drive train and power steering and brakes for my '69, sometime in the Spring. The fenders and front metal is good also. Box is shot!

PM me if interested and we can go from there. I'm in North Burlington.

Mike.

Green Streak 12-19-2009 02:37 PM

Thanks for the reply. I guess I wasn't clear in what I was looking for. I am looking for the whole truck, a regular cab as opposed to extended cab. I want something that will not take a whole lot of time getting on the road. Fair body condition and running would be ideal. Doesn't have to be great I just don't have the time to do both body and mechanical.

weldman 12-28-2009 08:54 AM

Weld Racing polished forged aluminum 16.5 in Wheel/Tire Package

SOLD The WHEELS!!!!!

66gpw 12-28-2009 10:04 AM

I have a 75 Ford reg cab with very minimal rust. Just the back cab corner have the worst. The floors are pretty solid and the front mounting towers are in good shape. Asking $500 or best on it. The problem is it is in Saskatchewan.

weldman 01-07-2010 05:59 PM

Found what I was looking for...

lilmustangboy 01-26-2010 07:24 PM

drill and 1000W amp

looking to sell/trade these 2 items... mainly sell... i have paypal....

First i have a mastercraft corded drillset. bought it for around the house, used it once, and i now have a nice cordless drill to replace it (x-mas gift) works perfectly fine, doesnt even look used.

here is a link:
http://www.canadiantire.ca/AST/brow...Drill%2BKit.jsp

looking for $100obo

Second I have an Ultimate Audio 1000W amp. it is a T2-M1000D series. It is 1 channel, Class D, 1 OHM stable, has an internal cooling fan, overload protection indicator, gold plated RCA connectoions, high and low level input, gold plated terminal block for power input and speaker output, variable low pass filter control, variable bass boost control and protection circuitry from shorts, overloads, over heating or fan failure. $300 obo

lilmustangboy 02-08-2010 06:21 PM

looking for an old truck chassis to start a project with... something 2WD, cheap, in ok shape (no huge holes, but not restored) have a drill or amp to trade.. cash to possibly...

Red Ford Truck 02-10-2010 07:30 PM

PM truckfarmingcanuck or visit his website.

He may have something to peek your interest.

www.tjstruckfarm.ca

Rick.

TheRoadVirus 03-20-2010 07:17 PM

Selling a 1990 F150 w/ 5 spd 302

This truck is either geared towards someone who wants a project, or strictly a parts truck. It's got solid panels, but it's quite rusty underneath. The engine has always run strong, the shortblock is apparently out of a 88 mustang with 80 thous km on a rebuild. The clutch was redone roughly 5,000 km's ago. It's got a new tps/iac/cap/rotor/wires/oxygen sensor (un-installed) that I'd include with it. It has headers but they're pretty much toast, along with the exhaust. I'm looking to dump this truck fairly cheap, even though I paid a hell of a lot for it myself. My own mistake for trying to maintain something like this at such a young age. I also have a brand new optima red-top that goes with it. She'll start but the bendix in the starter needs to be changed, because right now it takes forever to catch.

If you're interested, give me a shout at my email (username@gmail.com) and I'll give you my number from there if you like.

Warning: This is an old pic, and it doesn't look quite this nice anymore.. but it's still salvageable
http://img299.imageshack.us/img299/1...931fullvx8.jpg

mblayton 03-29-2010 02:17 PM

F100 67-72 Parts for sale,

Steering colume used with Ford gear box
Hood hinges
Dealer underdash A/C unit
Ashtray
Rear lisence plate holder/light for trucks with out rear bumper
Heater box
Heater defrost tube (1 only)
Factory Tinted vent window assemblys Left/Right
Factory Tinted rear window
Rear window moulding
Head liner moulding

Lots of small items as well too many to list. Let me know what you are after maybe I have it. I can be emailed at...marcoislcrazy@bell.net