Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums

Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/index.php)
-   Delaware Chapter (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/forum191/)
-   -   Welcome Wagon, aka, the traveling B/S Gang Go straight to LAST PAGE! (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/809757-welcome-wagon-aka-the-traveling-b-s-gang-go-straight-to-last-page.html)

SideWinder4.9l 08-11-2013 05:25 PM

Originally Posted by GruesomeJeans (Post 13426205)
But it leaves a bigger mess to clean up. I mean, if you wanted go THAT far, wouldn't you just practice your .50CAL sharpshooting skills? Anything higher might endanger the kidnapped girl though.

1 WELL placed shot, from a .50 cal would solve the whole issue :)

1/8 mile, no windage....Just the red mist and you're set. :-X22

GruesomeJeans 08-11-2013 05:50 PM

Let the rain clean up the mess? Easy peas. Although this is kind of a morbid conversation....

What is everyone's favorite brand of beer? My 20 year old undeveloped pallet hasn't aquired a taste for beer. To me it all taste the same for the most part, very slight changes and some are stronger tasting than others. I don't exactly like the taste but I won't leave a beer unfinished.

SideWinder4.9l 08-11-2013 06:05 PM

Originally Posted by GruesomeJeans (Post 13426355)
Let the rain clean up the mess? Easy peas. Although this is kind of a morbid conversation....

What is everyone's favorite brand of beer? My 20 year old undeveloped pallet hasn't aquired a taste for beer. To me it all taste the same for the most part, very slight changes and some are stronger tasting than others. I don't exactly like the taste but I won't leave a beer unfinished.

I prefer Coor's Light and believe it or not, Peach Fuzzy Navel drinks from Smirnoff? if I'm right...

They taste more like a peach soda (Think Nehi Peach soda)

I'm a man of simple taste, and I like what I like. Simple as that. I drink for the taste and sheer enjoyment, that I can remember.

Not to get bombed outta my gourd and do stupid shiz...:-X18

GruesomeJeans 08-11-2013 06:29 PM

Yeah, I don't know if I've tried Coors though... There is a beer called Wild Blue that I really like. It's blueberry beer and doesnt have a lot of alcohol flavor but more alcohol content of your aim is to get buzzed. If it's liquor, I don't really know yet, I don't have a lot of experience. I've had like, soft tail vodka and some other types but I haven't had a lot. My brother makes a hot apple pie liquor which was a mix of apply cider, apple juice, cinnamon sticks, and everclear. You almost can't taste the everclear and it's great for sipping.

Chad149 08-11-2013 09:03 PM

I think Bush Light is the official beer of the Michigan chapter.:-X04 At least according to Mike.:-drink

Toyman 08-11-2013 09:49 PM

Have to agree with that. Typically. Busch lite, or miller light at a restaurant. Canadian club is my whiskey of choice. But then I had a bottle of honey jack given to me as a bday present the other day.

KOESTNER 08-11-2013 10:25 PM

Good evening BSers!

GruesomeJeans 08-12-2013 01:26 AM

Oo Honey Jack huh? That's pretty good stuff. I'm not really used to alcohol so it burns my throat a little but I heard a trick where you just hold it in your mouth for a sec then swallow it doesn't burn half as bad.

Toyman 08-12-2013 07:49 AM

definitely depends on the type. regular crown is nice and smooth, but the crown maple has a bit of a bite. It does smell and taste like breakfast in a bottle though.

SDElwood 08-12-2013 09:08 AM

I was consuming Margarita's

Chad149 08-12-2013 09:37 AM

On the rare occasion I'm not just consuming beer, Fireball whiskey is most likely what's in the the glass.:-drink

Toyman 08-12-2013 09:45 AM

I can already see that we will be having a rough GTG next month. :-jammin

GruesomeJeans 08-12-2013 09:28 PM

My birthday is in October so our WAFTE meet will be interesting. I'll be scheduling it AFTER my birthday of course so I can enjoy the bar at whatever location it is.

Toyman 08-12-2013 09:39 PM

1 Attachment(s)
I see you are preparing for mikes arrival.

KOESTNER 08-12-2013 09:42 PM

Originally Posted by Toyman (Post 13430631)
I see you are preparing for mikes arrival.

Komrade just ain't right.