Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums

Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/index.php)
-   6.7L Power Stroke Diesel (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/forum205/)
-   -   This is prolly a 1 page thread at most (https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/1183425-this-is-prolly-a-1-page-thread-at-most.html)

Jigger2020 03-05-2014 05:42 PM

Love the pics Milton, your place & toys look great .... :)

Bruce sorry to hear all that bro, hope you're doing better...

Tomahawk 03-05-2014 07:33 PM

Originally Posted by RedFish_n (Post 14134828)
Yea Gigger, it's a shame I have to work with him, but I return what he dishes out. I'm not rich like him, I have a wife!

ROR! Welcome Milton!

Originally Posted by SavageNFS (Post 14134612)
Welcome to the one page thread :). I can assure you that these truck are very inexpensive. They never break and visiting this website will help you save a lot of money.:-X04

:-roll:-roll:-roll

Originally Posted by Hdslider (Post 14135311)
Lies, Lies, Lies. lmbo

ROR!

Originally Posted by Hdslider (Post 14135397)
Well fellas got my results from a MRI on ankle. Im down for awhile. In one them ridiculous black heavy boots. And crutches. Zero weight bearing allowed. Said i have a fractured bone in the ankle.and lots of swelling. Ankle been popping awile.but fiqured it was old arther wrecked us. So minimum of 3 weeks then go back and see whats going on. This sucks.

I hope you have a speedy recovery Paul.
Your nurse will see you now.
http://images.sexycostumes.com/pink-...se-costume.jpg

Originally Posted by Bdox (Post 14135531)
Yo Gigs! Now you are just getting morbid, what did you want me to tell you about? My $325,000 hospital bill or my being down 3 to 6 months for recovery?

[and BTW, it's Lake Tahoe, up by Carson City. It just looks like Vegas cause we didn't get much snow at all this winter.]

Cheers guys.

325k! Yikes! Hope you're feeling better.

Originally Posted by RedFish_n (Post 14135647)

Nice bunch of toys Milton!

Originally Posted by Hdslider (Post 14135758)
How far back was it Milton said he wasnt wealthy like REX.

:-missingt:-missingt:-missingt

Originally Posted by darren32 (Post 14135302)
Shot in the dark ....... anyone know where I can get a wiring diagram for a Scat Trak 1700C??
Google no got :)

Could not find a thing on the Volvo's site.
There is a good parts store in Indiana....I could call them tomorrow and see if they have one.
Volvo / Scat Trak Parts | Hydraulic Pumps, Motors, Engines, Starters, Alternators & More!

Have a great evening guys.

Bdox 03-05-2014 07:43 PM

I'll just sell one of these big vacation homes around here. Nobody ever uses them.

RxSd2013 03-05-2014 09:09 PM

I only have one question... WHO LET HIM IN HERE!!}> (points at Milton) }>}>}>}>

Welcome to the dark side brother!!! This will only get you one step closer to ordering that 15' BUAHAHAHAHA!! but... I warn you Gigger has beat you to the start line!! (Points at Gerry) :-X04:-X04

Welcome to the best group of PSD guys on the net!! :-jammin:-jammin :-X22 :-jammin:-jammin

SavageNFS 03-05-2014 10:42 PM

intended nurse reps...

Tim Young 03-05-2014 10:53 PM

Howdy Guys, :-wink Going to try a Gavin type update.

Originally Posted by RedFish_n (Post 14135057)
Well it has been a slow day at work today. I now have a signature and an aviator!

Good job and welcome aboard !!

Originally Posted by Sailor_Roy (Post 14135235)
:-liessign:-liessign

Andre......Congratulations :-X22

You have in fact perfected your lies to unbelievable proportions :-hair

:-missingt:-missingt:-missingt

I second that, especially the part about this web site saving you money.

Originally Posted by darren32 (Post 14135302)
Shot in the dark ....... anyone know where I can get a wiring diagram for a Scat Trak 1700C??

Google no got :)

Sorry dude, I don't even know what a Scat Trak 1700C is.

Originally Posted by Hdslider (Post 14135397)
Well fellas got my results from a MRI on ankle. Im down for awhile. In one them ridiculous black heavy boots. And crutches. Zero weight bearing allowed. Said i have a fractured bone in the ankle.and lots of swelling. Ankle been popping awile.but fiqured it was old arther wrecked us. So minimum of 3 weeks then go back and see whats going on. This sucks.

Man Paul what happened? I didn't even know you were hurt.

Originally Posted by RedFish_n (Post 14135647)

Nice Milton, Thanks for sharing, very cool. :-X06

Originally Posted by gatorfor88 (Post 14135944)
Nice place Milton. I LOVE to fish too. We have some rather large Redfish around here also. I dont have any pics of it but year before last I caught a Bull that was 41 inches long. I figure it weighed about 35 pounds. Obviously I had to let it swim away because it was too big. And I am rich because of my wife. She is my third go and I finally got it right. She is my best friend, my fishing buddy and my lover. She treats me like a King and I am so lucky I thank God every day. I hope everyone can find their soulmate like I have. Anyhow welcome to FTE. Some damn fine people on here.

Thanks Allen, Glad to hear you have a wonderful wife. I also have a wonderful wife that treats me like a King. :-X03

Originally Posted by RxSd2013 (Post 14136844)
I only have one question... WHO LET HIM IN HERE!!}> (points at Milton) }>}>}>}>

Welcome to the dark side brother!!! This will only get you one step closer to ordering that 15' BUAHAHAHAHA!! but... I warn you Gigger has beat you to the start line!! (Points at Gerry) :-X04:-X04

Welcome to the best group of PSD guys on the net!! :-jammin:-jammin :-X22 :-jammin:-jammin

This is a very good group, one of the best on the net period. :-jammin

Well you know Rex, if Milton gets one after Gigger he will have the newest truck here, for a bit anyway.

Originally Posted by RedFish_n (Post 14135057)
Oh yeah, could you add a refrigerator/freezer down by the dock and a little fire pit area to sit and drink beer after a grueling day of fishing!

That sounds like a great idea !!

Howdy Bruce from Lake Tahoe, I learned to ski there.

Cheers !! :-drink

Tim Young 03-05-2014 10:56 PM

Originally Posted by SavageNFS (Post 14137063)
intended nurse reps...

I got him for ya. Because she does look like a nice nurse. Better then any nurse I have ever had.

Jigger2020 03-06-2014 05:58 AM

Good morning enthusiasts , have a great Thursday.....

RxSd2013 03-06-2014 06:16 AM

Thirsty Thursday LOL Good morning gentlemen!

Be busy today finishing the trim out on the Ole Man Cave, maybe even get the doors in before the beer lamp kicks on

PlayersZ28 03-06-2014 06:35 AM

Well I can't compete with Tomahawk & TimYoung's super-quote responses so I'll just +1 what each of them said :D

720Deere 03-06-2014 06:41 AM

One day I expect to come in here and see that Gavin has multi-quoted every post in this thread! LOL

darren32 03-06-2014 06:43 AM

Originally Posted by Tomahawk (Post 14136491)

Could not find a thing on the Volvo's site.
There is a good parts store in Indiana....I could call them tomorrow and see if they have one.
Volvo / Scat Trak Parts | Hydraulic Pumps, Motors, Engines, Starters, Alternators & More!

Have a great evening guys.

Greatly appreciated Gavin, thanks!

I ended up finding a used manual on e-bay last night so it is on the way.

Originally Posted by PlayersZ28 (Post 14137514)
Well I can't compete with Tomahawk & TimYoung's super-quote responses so I'll just +1 what each of them said :D

Me either +2 }>

Paul, I got call from guy in BC about the cart tires .... no stock .... he has to bring them in from the USA :-missingt:-missingt:-missingt:-missingt. OH WELL looks like it will be a while :-X18

Have a good Thursday guys. :-X03

SavageNFS 03-06-2014 07:33 AM

Good morning everyone!
Nice update Tim and thank you for getting Gavin some reps :) My wife treats me like a king too. I really think I might keep her :-X24

720Deere 03-06-2014 07:39 AM

My wife treats me like a king also......King Louis XVI!

Hdslider 03-06-2014 07:41 AM

Good morning fellas.

Tim.I dont no what I done to hurt myself.

Gavin. Thanks for the nurse.she works wonders.

Darrin. That Blows on Cart tires.Just has gotta be a better way.