|How to use Search
How to use search
Using the following options are recommended to get the most accurate results from search
- Advanced search - Use the Advanced Search page to gain more options on searching.
- Select correct forum - If you know what forum the thread or post is, select to search only that forum/s (multiple forums can be selected by holding down "CTRL" when selecting).
- Thread titles - If you know the title of the thread, select to only search thread titles.
- Use quotation marks - If you feel that the words you are searching for may commonly be together, place quotation marks around them (i.e "fuel injector"
- Use the users name - If you know who made the post/thread that you are searching for originally add their username to the "User Name" area
- Limit the date range - If you have an idea of when the thread that you may be searching for was posted, limit the date range using the option available.
- MOST IMPORTANTLY - select to return your results by relevancy
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:47 PM.
This forum is owned and operated by Internet Brands, Inc., a Delaware corporation. It is not authorized or endorsed by the Ford Motor Company and is not affiliated with the Ford Motor Company or its related companies in any way. FordŽ is a registered trademark of the Ford Motor Company.