Conversation Between CR3999! and Toreador_Diesel
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 2 of 2
  1. Toreador_Diesel
    01-06-2015 07:40 AM - permalink
    Howdy Darrell, good to hear from you! Was starting to wonder about you.

I'll reach out to the upper eschelon of FTE and see if they can get your old account going again, what was the screen name?

I wouldn't worry too much about the oil cooler, I met a guy at a carwash the other day that had 425K on his '03 that he bought new. Never did a thing to it either, he did have to swap some injectors, but other than that, he just keeps driving it.
  2. CR3999!
    12-30-2014 05:47 PM - permalink
    Hey Rozy how ya doing, Darrell from Katy here. I had to open a new account since I couldn't get my last one straighten up. I change my e-mail address and could never get back on. I would really like to get my old one back. How can I do that. I had a admin get me a new password which is (1234567). But I could never get it fix back to wear I could post. I haven't been able to post for over a year now. Can someone guide me through this process. The truck is running great since you changed the can sensor a few years ago. I'm thinking I'll get a new one next year. After all it has 270,000 miles on it with the original oil cooler.