Conversation Between Doug351 and ctubutis
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 3 of 3
  1. Doug351
    09-27-2013 02:41 PM - permalink
    Hey Chris-
    Hope life has been treating you well.
    Last time we talked, I thought I would be online in a few days. Turns out that computer couldn't get out of its own way much less online. I am now using an Android to surf and post.

I posted to a thread in (I think) the performance and blah blah section or else the small block section. Anyway it was about a 331.About now Conanski is probably thinking "who the hell is this guy, where does he get off posting like he owns the place, and how the hell does this noob know so much about me? LOL.
    Anyway-if you get a chance check out my "Court Summons" thread. ...no rest for the weary....
    Good to be back- even if it has to be on an Android! !!
  2. ctubutis
    07-17-2013 08:47 PM - permalink
    Douglas! Thanks for stopping by, buddy! Been thinking of looking you up and calling you but never remembered to do it when I had time.

My brother's SHO engine blew up on me today out at the race track... my very first time on any race track ever, I was driving his car cuz it has better brakes than mine.

See if you can see stuff here: https://www.facebook.com/ctubutis
  3. Doug351
    07-16-2013 07:21 PM - permalink
    Hey Chris, Its been awhile. This is Doug., (the artist formerly known as Doug 122256).I bought a Samsung 4G LTE about 2 weeks ago, so I'm finally back online. The last time we talked I had just bought a computer, but it turned out to be such a POS, I couldn't get online with it.It seems like the site has changed quite a bit. I went back to my old site. Hard to believe I posted 1, 649 times.Hope you are well