Conversation Between Renegade EX and KJNDIVER
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 2 of 2
  1. KJNDIVER
    11-14-2013 07:28 PM - permalink
    Sorry for not getting back with you sooner, apparently its been a while since ive been on here. LOL If you havent done so already, here is the setup i used. I copied this setup for my oil bypass to a tee.
    SpringerPop's Lube Bypass Filter

I routinely change my oil with 12-15,000 intervals. The most ive done is 16,000 before showing any real effects (and was still advised to go further), but i think 15,000 is good enough for me. I might try a longer one again just to see.
  2. Renegade EX
    04-30-2013 07:57 AM - permalink
    KJNDIVER, I am a new member on FTE even though I have read the threads for advice many times in the past. I live a little to the east of you, across the "basin" in Baton Rouge. I have a 7.3 Excursion that I have been doing various upgrades and improvements on, one of them I've considered is a oil bypass system............ do you have some info on the system you're running? I've owned my Ex for a couple of yrs now and still change oil 3-5k. I guess I feel like I'm flushing her until I install a bypass. Any info you can share would be appreciated. Go LSU!