Conversation Between Project-55 and topmoo
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 6 of 6
  1. topmoo
    12-19-2017 08:20 PM - permalink
    Hello Gary, I am guessing that you are busy keeping the airborne firefighters going out in California during all these crazy fires. Good luck and hope you get back to your truck and this forum safe and sound. Topper.
  2. Project-55
    12-25-2012 09:45 AM - permalink
    It sucks to think that a beautiful creation like that woody was destroyed. I hope to watch you build another one some day.
  3. topmoo
    12-25-2012 08:31 AM - permalink
    The woodie does have a few hours in it, I love to work with wood and am much better at wood than metal. I built that 40 Chevy woodie for a client from a 4 door sedan, after cutting the body off from above the windshield back. Unfortunately it burned/melted while at the mechanics shop that had a massive fire. The fire was so hot that much of the metal melted. Not even the frame was salvageable. One of these days I will build another...
  4. Project-55
    12-24-2012 08:59 AM - permalink
    I have to say that your woody is beautiful, I cant' even calculate the man hours of wood work you have invested
  5. topmoo
    12-06-2012 11:56 AM - permalink
    It has been fun and informative to watch your build of Jon's truck. Nice to see so much energy in a project. You give the rest of us something to shoot for. I am sure that even the most experienced members are learning on this one
  6. Project-55
    12-06-2012 08:28 AM - permalink
    Thanks, building Jon's truck has been a blast