Conversation Between sranderle and flixden
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 4 of 4
  1. flixden
    03-26-2012 07:58 PM - permalink
    Steve, can you send me private messages instead of these visitor messages?
  2. sranderle
    03-26-2012 07:42 PM - permalink
    Do you happen to have a 'dry weight' for your truck? Not sure if it's on the door jamb or in the manual. I found a pretty cool trailer/truck tow weight spreadsheet that shows if you will be overweight on any part of the setup. But it needs the dry weight of the TV. Thanks
  3. flixden
    03-23-2012 11:09 AM - permalink
    Hey Steve!
    I am still very happy with the truck.
    Not sure how to describe it, the HD payload is just a little stiffer in the rear unloaded than the "regular" F150's that I have test driven, but I don't mind. The E rated LT tires are probably part of that as well.
  4. sranderle
    03-21-2012 11:32 PM - permalink
    I am looking to order a truck almost identical to yours. Just wondering if you're still happy with your new truck and engine choice. Any engine issues?

I've seen you state that the ride is stiffer than a normal F-150. My only comparison is between an F-150 Max tow 145 WB and an F-250. How would you say it compares?

The only thing I don't like about the XLT is the console and door arm rests. To me, they are quite hard compared to and FX4 and the two cars we currently have. But I just can't see spending another $3k for a Lariat, just for arm rests.

What did you end up with for running boards/steps?

Thanks for your help,

Steve