Conversation Between JeffLee and plumber01
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 3 of 3
  1. plumber01
    08-10-2012 04:07 PM - permalink
    I'll throw it in the TEXAS CHAPTER buy/sell theread, Everone gets an update when there is a new post. Have you also tried craigslist, its free if you can stand all the bs calls that go with it.
  2. JeffLee
    08-10-2012 03:03 PM - permalink
    Hi Plumber01
    I have a dump bed mechanism, frame, pump, hyd cyd, etc. that I removed from my 1956 F-350 in the Waco area. This used to have a flatbed mounted on it - it was quit heavy duty. I am restoring a FORD Script platform to go on the F-350 and the dump mechanism is surplus. It is compatable with most FORD truck chassis. I am losing my storage space for it and if I don't sell it, it will be sold for scrap metal.
    I listed it in the Forum classifieds, here is the ad, but got limited response:
    https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/1...-complete.html

It is for local pickup only as it is big and heavy. If you have some way to blast this out to your local TX members, please feel free. It would be a shame to scap it, but I don't have much choice. Cheers, Jeff
  3. plumber01
    01-24-2012 02:06 PM - permalink
    just wanted to stop in and invite you to join the Texas Chapter and become an active member there. There are a lot of great guys willing to lend a hand, answer a question, or just enjoying shooting the bull with the others. we've had a few GTG's(get together) and are planning one in Houston on the 21st of January, a Tech day to work on trucks or install mods for those that have them. Don't hesitate to poke yer head in and take a look around Texas Chapter - Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums

or click here to join: Join Here
    We have alot of different types of active threads, your normal BS thread, good mornig/night thread, a Cooking thread to post and share recipes, a gun thread, and so many others. Hope you enjoy it.