Conversation Between DeeDubz and AirLiftCompany
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 10
  1. DeeDubz
    03-15-2012 09:45 PM - permalink
  2. AirLiftCompany
    03-15-2012 06:57 PM - permalink
    I can help you with the rebate issue. If you can shoot me your email and name, and we can get you taken care of.
  3. AirLiftCompany
    03-14-2012 07:25 PM - permalink
    Sorry, that was what I was told about the rebates. But I will see if they can make an exception for your case sense you specifically asked me right before hand. I'll let you know what I find out one way or another.
  4. DeeDubz
    03-12-2012 04:59 PM - permalink
    So I purchased a compressor and air bag kit but i purchased it 2/27.... I asked you if you would be giving a discount before i purchased it but you told me it wasnt going to be awhile. could i still get the 100 rebate? or am I sol
  5. DeeDubz
    03-02-2012 03:21 PM - permalink
    Thanks for the great info Air lift
  6. AirLiftCompany
    03-01-2012 08:57 PM - permalink
    The last couple minutes if this video might be useful.
    Air Lift Suspensions - YouTube

I will keep looking though for a more detailed video.
  7. AirLiftCompany
    03-01-2012 11:58 AM - permalink
    As for an install video, let me see if I can dig something up this evening. Working from this computer I can't get access to any youtube videos which is where most of our videos are hosted. It's been a while since I've watched any but this page normally has some install videos, however these might be what you have already watched: Videos | Air Lift Company
  8. AirLiftCompany
    03-01-2012 11:57 AM - permalink
    I'm assuming when you say load controller you are in fact referring to the LoadController kit, correct? Like this one? I know it's a stupid question, but sometimes I end up confusing people when they are using different terminology.

That kit isn't really designed to air up tires. With that being said it is the same compressor that we use in our Quickshot system, so the compressor itself isn't really the problem. You could tie into the plumbing of the kit and add a tank or a T with a check valve to allow aux air. Two things about doing this though, it will void your warranty, and depending on how you set it up can take a while to actually fill a tire.
  9. DeeDubz
    02-29-2012 05:31 PM - permalink
    I just purchased the Air bag kit an Air Lift Load Controller with Heavy Duty Compressor – Single Path Gauge. Would i be able to hook up an Air fitting to this kit and would it be able to air up auto tires? Do you guys have any better videos on install? The only video i could find was one min long and didnt really show much on install (more of a sales pitch) Thanks
  10. AirLiftCompany
    02-20-2012 11:49 AM - permalink
    sorry for not seeing your question til now, for some reason it never notifies me of visitor messages. At the moment we do not have any sort of incentives in place. I can't say for sure when the next one will be but I do believe we plan to run something similar in the next couple of months.

Thanks,
    Mike