Conversation Between mitchell390 and 67nukeford
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 6 of 6
  1. 67nukeford
    01-09-2012 09:05 AM - permalink
    mitchell390,

Your request went through, see message below!

Pat
  2. 67nukeford
    01-09-2012 09:00 AM - permalink
    Welcome to the Nebraska chapter! I've created a welcome thread for you in the chapter forum, please stop by and tell us a little about yourself. Here is a link to that thread:

Introduction Thread
    Nebraska Chapter forum
    Please feel free to check out the forum threads, create your own thread with questions, pics, whatever. We have members with just about every generation of Ford truck, so if you have questions, or wish to share info, please do! You'll also find our monthly BS thread, where you can chat with our members, and with the many visitors we get from chapters from all over the country, so stop in and join in on the conversation!

Thanks for joining!

Pat W.
    Nebraska chapter leader
  3. mitchell390
    01-07-2012 11:54 PM - permalink
    Yeah now it says i already asked to join
  4. 67nukeford
    01-07-2012 11:19 PM - permalink
    Try clicking on the "Join the Nebraska Chapter" link in my sig, and see if that works.
  5. mitchell390
    01-07-2012 09:41 PM - permalink
    hey i tried to join your chapter but i couldnt says "This does not appear to be a public user group."
  6. 67nukeford
    12-28-2011 01:03 PM - permalink
    mitchell390, I'd like to invite you to stop by the Nebraska chapter forum of FTE! There, you can chat with other members from our fine state, check for needed parts, local dealers, or local events. Here is a link to the chapter forum:

Nebraska Chapter Forum

If you're interested, we'd be happy to have you as a member of the Nebraska Chapter also! If you'd like, please read through the forum guidlines, and submit a request to join. Here is a link to the guildlines thread:

How to join the chapter/new member info
    Hopefully, we'll see you in the forum!

Thanks,
    Pat W
    Nebraska Chapter leader