Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Harrier
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

Conversation Between Harrier and Jeff and Nicolle
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 7 of 7
  1. Jeff and Nicolle
    02-22-2011 06:22 PM - permalink
    Jeff and Nicolle
    Harrier, I am down here at osage beach. I doubt the I will find time to be able to stop by! I am here to fix someone's screw up and they gave me little time to do alot of work! really ticks me off, but thats what I get into with our St Louis office...they never call us in peoria unless they got some crap job to be bailed out of!
  2. Harrier
    02-09-2011 08:21 PM - permalink
    Harrier
    I will be around that week. Hopefully you can make it over. Keep me up to date on your plans.
  3. Jeff and Nicolle
    02-08-2011 08:55 PM - permalink
    Jeff and Nicolle
    Hi there Harrier! sounds like I might be sent down your way the week of feb 21-25 not set in stone yet but more than likely.
  4. Harrier
    01-31-2011 02:43 PM - permalink
    Harrier
    Well you must not work for a government agency, we have no common sense. Although the Harrier aircraft is very cool that's not it. Harrier is also a cross country runner. I was a distance runner in High School and College. Hopefully when you get down, you can come visit. I would love to show my truck parts to a fellow Ford lover. I also have hundreds of pictures, so I can hopefully remember how it all goes back together.
  5. Jeff and Nicolle
    01-31-2011 10:14 AM - permalink
    Jeff and Nicolle
    Well! somebody here actually used some common sense and postponed the job at least for this week. So I will let ya know when it gets rescheduled. So what does your username mean? Harrier is a marine aircraft. Were you a marine?
  6. Harrier
    01-30-2011 09:33 PM - permalink
    Harrier
    I've heard anywhere from 9 to 20 inches with an inch of slush beforehand. I can't imagine that you would be able to do much surveying with that going on. Of course as good as predictions are now a day, we may get just a little rain....keep safe out there.
  7. Jeff and Nicolle
    01-30-2011 09:07 PM - permalink
    Jeff and Nicolle
    It might be a snowy week down at the ozarks...figures