Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Harrier
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Conversation Between Harrier and Jeff and Nicolle
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 7 of 7
  1. Jeff and Nicolle
    02-22-2011 07:22 PM - permalink
    Jeff and Nicolle
    Harrier, I am down here at osage beach. I doubt the I will find time to be able to stop by! I am here to fix someone's screw up and they gave me little time to do alot of work! really ticks me off, but thats what I get into with our St Louis office...they never call us in peoria unless they got some crap job to be bailed out of!
  2. Harrier
    02-09-2011 09:21 PM - permalink
    Harrier
    I will be around that week. Hopefully you can make it over. Keep me up to date on your plans.
  3. Jeff and Nicolle
    02-08-2011 09:55 PM - permalink
    Jeff and Nicolle
    Hi there Harrier! sounds like I might be sent down your way the week of feb 21-25 not set in stone yet but more than likely.
  4. Harrier
    01-31-2011 03:43 PM - permalink
    Harrier
    Well you must not work for a government agency, we have no common sense. Although the Harrier aircraft is very cool that's not it. Harrier is also a cross country runner. I was a distance runner in High School and College. Hopefully when you get down, you can come visit. I would love to show my truck parts to a fellow Ford lover. I also have hundreds of pictures, so I can hopefully remember how it all goes back together.
  5. Jeff and Nicolle
    01-31-2011 11:14 AM - permalink
    Jeff and Nicolle
    Well! somebody here actually used some common sense and postponed the job at least for this week. So I will let ya know when it gets rescheduled. So what does your username mean? Harrier is a marine aircraft. Were you a marine?
  6. Harrier
    01-30-2011 10:33 PM - permalink
    Harrier
    I've heard anywhere from 9 to 20 inches with an inch of slush beforehand. I can't imagine that you would be able to do much surveying with that going on. Of course as good as predictions are now a day, we may get just a little rain....keep safe out there.
  7. Jeff and Nicolle
    01-30-2011 10:07 PM - permalink
    Jeff and Nicolle
    It might be a snowy week down at the ozarks...figures

Participate In The Forums

Create new posts and participate in discussions. It's free!