Conversation Between ImSoQuazy and kenjh
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 5 of 5
  1. ImSoQuazy
    08-09-2011 01:36 PM - permalink
    Hi KenJH,
    All is well... I'm not certain if you've had the opportunity to look at my albums lately, but the build is coming along - slowly but surely. Most of the body parts have been primed, painted et cetera... This week, I hope, will be the cab's turn. I've been busy researching parts (glass, rubber seals and things of that nature) so that when it's time to start putting things together I'm not the hold up! Other than that, things are well.
  2. kenjh
    08-08-2011 04:18 PM - permalink
    hi checking in ..been busy trying to deal with government twits that kinda ruin my outlook and I don't want to drag that here ...sooOOooo how are you doing??
  3. ImSoQuazy
    05-29-2011 10:52 AM - permalink
    Hi KenJH,
    I'm in California... whereabouts are you? Map Visalia, CA and hopefully we will show on the map - wink wink.
    You are correct about the engine not being the original 272 in my truck, what a shame, but nevertheless, the tranny is the original. When my dad dropped the different engine in the truck it became more of a chore so it never ran. The tranny is in as good condition as it can be. Last week I separated the two and the fluids looked still "new" considering the amount of time not used. If only I had the knowledge. Anyway, sorry to bore you.
    Paul
  4. kenjh
    05-28-2011 08:01 PM - permalink
    yup I think so...it looks like you had a big block ,Fe motor in there..not the 56 Y-block..still ..I have a 68 ranchero that would love an overdrive...so now that we are not ..sorry I am not annoying the moderators..and you have apologized for my mistake...thank you...it wasn't your fault ..I asked a simple question ..it's not like we were destroying the economy of the site...so you are ..in witch state??
  5. ImSoQuazy
    05-27-2011 08:17 AM - permalink
    Hello? Does this thingy work?